Police : 1 - Vicious evil criminal : 0

Might have some relevance to a few
Capetonian

Police : 1 - Vicious evil criminal : 0

#1 Post by Capetonian » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:56 pm

Sounds good to me. Police in Yorskhire shot and killed a known armed criminal in a clearly well-organised and planned operation.

Now we can expects howls of 'police brutality' and 'murdering pigs' from the do-gooders, but the reality is that the man was a drug lord of note whose activities blighted the lives of other people, and his past shows him to have been a nasty piece of work. I expect he was nice to cats and helped old ladies across the road, which would have been a defence if he'd been captured and put on trial, but thankfully, he won't be, because he'll be rotting in the ground.

I believe the police got it right and it's time they adopted this approach rather than putting on white gloves and inviting these scum for tea and biscuits down at the copshop.

Not only does it rid society of someone not fit to be part of it, but it sends a message to others that they may be next. I am aware of the downsides of this, and of armed police, but I believe the upside to be far greater.

500N
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot
Re: Police : 1 - Vicious evil criminal : 0

#2 Post by 500N » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:08 pm

It was a good group of 3 shots in the windscreen !

Agree with your sentiment

500N
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by 500N » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:23 pm

In the papers today you have the crying mother holding onto her husband and them saying he wasn't a criminal !

The usual crap.

Capetonian

#4 Post by Capetonian » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:37 pm

[bbvideo=560,315]https://youtu.be/8ZkWL-XvO0U[/bbvideo]

Well, yeah, 'e nailed my bruvva's 'ead to the floor and he hacked me Grannie to pices, but well, she deserved it, 'e was a good bloke really.