Re: Joe Rogan Elon Musk Interview

Wilco

Joe Rogan Elon Musk Interview

#1 Post by Wilco » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:51 am

For those with a couple of hours to spare, this interview is worth watching.

https://www.thewrap.com/elon-musk-smoke ... n-podcast/

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Joe Rogan Elon Musk Interview

#2 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:11 am

Wilco wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:51 am
For those with a couple of hours to spare, this interview is worth watching.

https://www.thewrap.com/elon-musk-smoke ... n-podcast/
That is a very gnomic invitation to the dope show (hat tip to Brian Hugh Warner, aka Marilyn Manson) but you have to give us more of yourself and why you might think that the interview is worth it before we put in the hours Wilco.

Admittedly, futurist, would be space pioneer and car maker, businessman and arch manipulator of liberal state funders, state incentives, recipient of tax dollars, and not least, denizen of Caco's birthplace Pretoria, Musk is a fascinating, character. Hubristic and haunted by his sense of technological destiny, the failing nature of his car manufacturing enterprise (who needs a dealer support network and a national power supply grid when you are a self described genius whose prognostications about man's manifest destiny on Mars would make even Ray Kurzweil blush?), this unhinged paedo accuser and failed submarine donor cuts an interesting figure without the addition of a soothing balm for his cannabinoid receptors and tortured noodle.

Did the spliff make him a nicer man, "What are they gonna say? He was a kind man. He was a wise man?", to channel our inner photojournalist,call me Dennis Hopper man?

Tell us more while we roll our Rizzlers Wilco?

Caco

Wilco

Re: Re: Joe Rogan Elon Musk Interview

#3 Post by Wilco » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:37 am

As a connoisseur of herbal teas Caco, I figure you would appreciate Elon’s foray into the world of herbs and all things organic.

The little incident, where he did inhale unlike Clinton, took place at the 2 hour 10 minute mark in the interview. And it only lasted for 5 seconds. The rest of the interview ,regarding artificial intelligence, technology, civilization etc. was really interesting.

What is even more interesting is how you zoomed to just that tiny part of the interview. You focused on that portion of the interview as intently as you did on Richard Simmon’s short shorts in his workout videos. All good things come in small packages, eh?

Wilco

#4 Post by Wilco » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:45 am

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:56 am

Wilco I far prefer Marilyn Manson's tits and you didn't even upbraid me for spelling Rizlas incorrectly!

I have read and listened a lot to little Elon and his ideas about tech and the like having even hied myself across to Oxford to hear him speak, so I figured a Gedankenexperiment where he is stoned might be more entertaining than Richard Simmons with, or without his trollies!

Caco

Wilco

#6 Post by Wilco » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:00 am

Cacophonix wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:56 am

I have read and listened a lot to little Elon and his ideas about tech and the like having even hied myself across to Oxford to hear him speak,

Caco

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:11 am

Wilco, you seem to know far too much about the metrosexual (can you hear the dog whistle here) cinematic oeuvre. Get out my friend, clear the leaves in the yard. Read Ray Kurzweil if you have to and simply introduce a long video with a sentence like "I find this dude's opinions on the future of tech and AI interesting" and we could spare ourselves all the lame film clips and **** Ben Stiller cameos and the like! =))

Caco

Wilco

#8 Post by Wilco » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:15 am

I promise to do that as soon as you tell me and seenenough how selling/shorting Boeing stocks on November 9, 2016 worked out for ya 😝
P.s that post of yours on FA aged beautifully didn’t it...tweet tweet...

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:19 am

Wilco wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:15 am
I promise to do that as soon as you tell me and seenenough how selling/shorting Boeing stocks on November 9, 2016 worked out for ya 😝
I have a complicated portfolio and astute trading strategy Wilco. Many shorts, many longs and not just trousers either! :))

As I said at the time one has to play the long game.

As for Elon, good luck to the man. He may be madder than a bagful of rattlesnakes but it is a South African bag so he gets my thumbs up.

Caco

Wilco

#10 Post by Wilco » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:20 am

Cacophonix wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:19 am
Wilco wrote:
I have a complicated portfolio and astute trading strategy Wilco. Many shorts, many longs and not just trousers either! :))

Caco
Gotcha. Thanks for the tip.

Caco going long.

Hear that seenenough? Time to sell sell sell!

I’m thinking this is Caco’s astute stock broker

https://me.me/i/wtf-fun-fact-8459-a-chi ... t-20733617

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#11 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:24 am

Wilco wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:20 am
Cacophonix wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:19 am
Wilco wrote:

Caco
Gotcha. Thanks for the tip.

Caco going long.

Hear that seenenough? Time to sell sell sell!
No you must watch BenThere and do the opposite of his tips. The man is a genius. :))

Caco

Wilco

#12 Post by Wilco » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:28 am

Will do the same as Mr. BenThere. Unlike you, I have a feeling he didn’t divest from US equities.

On November 10 2016 Caco probably went all in on Chinese equities.....,😂

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#13 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:33 am

Wilco wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:28 am
Will do the same as Mr. BenThere. Unlike you, I have a feeling he didn’t divest from US equities.

On November 10 2016 Caco probably went all in on Chinese equities.....,😂
No I didn't at the time as I was far too busy researching the fast food market, taco futures and the resale value of hippy Volkswagen kombi"s in the greater Rancho Cucamonga area.

Caco

Wilco

#14 Post by Wilco » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:36 am

You would have been better off commoditizing your long winded internet posts instead. A natural way of treating insomnia. Your posts would put the manufacturers of pharmaceutical sleep aids out of business.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#15 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:42 am

Wilco wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:36 am
You would have been better off commoditizing your long winded internet posts instead. A natural way of treating insomnia. Your posts would put the manufacturers of pharmaceutical sleep aids out of business.
Now there is an idea eh, brevity being the soul wit and all eh! Enter the void known as Wilco.

Caco

Wilco

#16 Post by Wilco » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:44 am

Cacophonix wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:42 am
Wilco wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:36 am
Now there is an idea eh, brevity being the soul wit and all eh! Enter the void know as Wilco.

Caco
Known as.....

What was that you were saying about wit eh?
P.s. nice edit Caco. And you are welcome.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#17 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:47 am

Echo

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#18 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:47 am

You have to have hands as fast as a gunfighter to out correct me now that I am flying a helicopter my pedantic friend. Your ad typo approach is a little low mind. Not even chuks did that!

Caco

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#19 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:49 am

o:-)

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#20 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:50 am