Title says it all
llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Wow! 5G!

#21 Post by llondel » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:55 pm

Pontius Navigator wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:05 am
Other spies are software like 'find my phone' or 'laptop'. They locate and take a picture without the user's knowledge. Easy enough to slip in a 3rd party app unknown to the legitimate user.
The inside of my pocket is what they'd get as a picture here. I'm one of those people who puts tape over the laptop camera too.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#22 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:06 am

This may be of interest

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#23 Post by Boac » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:04 pm

Don't know the man, but here is an alternative view:

"Ontario Teachers Support Wi-Fi

The following article indicates that Ontario teachers support Wi-Fi in schools. Quote: "A resolution aiming to get wireless technology out of classrooms that was put forward by teachers in the Niagara region was soundly defeated at the annual general meeting of the Elementary Teachers' Federation of Ontario". This incident occurred at the same time as some parents in Barrie Ontario were lobbying to have Wi-Fi banned from their schools. This web site may have played a role in the overwhelming vote to maintain Wi-Fi. The article states: "Hundreds of Internet commenters have weighed in, with many dismissing the claims as outrageous, but others suggesting it's an idea worth exploring further". We received a number of favorable comments from visitors to this site during this incident. Feel free to contact us at: webmaster@emfandhealth.com."