Test Message

Please introduce yourself if you are planning on staying around. Thanks
Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Test Message

#121 Post by Cacophonix » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:42 pm

TL whatever you are taking it is either too much or not enough or pehaps you, are, sadly, like you are naturally.

And leave poor old Arthur Wellesley out of it.

Caco

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#122 Post by True Liberal » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:08 pm

You are perhaps a master of imbibement, but not of the effects. You brought Arthur in to this. I don't quite think he would appreciate your effort or your side taken.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#123 Post by Boac » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:16 pm

For heaven's sake, girls!
troll.jpg
troll.jpg (3.72 KiB) Viewed 1050 times

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#124 Post by True Liberal » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:26 pm

You are not even trying anymore, are you Boac? The Lightening was not only the end of an aircraft.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#125 Post by Cacophonix » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:33 pm

Boac is part of the enlightenment, a Lightning wit and all round good bloke (as you well know TL).

Caco

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#126 Post by True Liberal » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:47 pm

He's taken the low brow, as you well know. So I'll treat him as such. He does seem to get up Tableview's nose, so he does perhaps has some redeeming qualities.

Sisemen

#127 Post by Sisemen » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:44 am

=)) =)) =)) He must have a PhD in ****. Gets my vote for the world’s greatest ineffective twat.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#128 Post by Ex-Ascot » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:06 am

Boac wrote:For heaven's sake, girls!
troll.jpg

I agree Boac. which is why you don't usually find me on here. But it is amusing to see what a retarded child can come up with next. You only had to post to get verbally abused by someone who probably wouldn't even know how to pump up tires let along open the canopy.

Just feeling left out and standing by for a personality analysis. :-bd
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#129 Post by Ex-Ascot » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:22 am

Spot the typo.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#130 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:23 am

I notice that old TL seems to post most often on Friday nights. Is he simply bored and doesn't get out much? A kind of latter day Johnny no mates? Perhaps he's just the sort of person you find sipping his orange juice in the kitchen at parties when he get invited at all! Oh well c'est la vie!

Caco

Capetonian

#131 Post by Capetonian » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:33 am

Is it.possible that TL=FL as they both seem to go into substance abuse induced rants of stunning incoherence on Friday nights.

If they're not one and the same person, maybe that would be a match made in heaven, or they'd kill each other.

Isn't that what's called a "win win", or is that something you find in a Chinese takeaway?

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#132 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:54 am

Capetonian wrote:Is it.possible that TL=FL as they both seem to go into substance abuse induced rants of stunning incoherence on Friday nights.

If they're not one and the same person, maybe that would be a match made in heaven, or they'd kill each other.

Isn't that what's called a "win win", or is that something you find in a Chinese takeaway?

There are differences in style here Dr. Krollspell. TL is slightly more subtle and his narcotic may be a more esoteric one than those imbibed or swallowed by some. He takes the "higher road", vide the enormous self regard as evidenced by the moniker and the denigration of all he perceives from his lofty moral perch! He believes he has had his Damascene moment and is here to set the world to rights. The white knight riding to clean things up in the dark city.

Of course all delusions of grandeur are underpinned by some sort of vacuum or maybe a sense of failure or inadequacy... if only we could jab him in the arse with your green truth serum we might get the truth and be truly able to unravel his complex case! =))

Caco

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#133 Post by True Liberal » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:59 pm

I've noticed, Caco, that you seem to post most often every night. What does that say of your social life, now we are in to that sort of thing. And, taking the high road around here is easy. It just requires one to be an ordinary decent human being.

Now that Tableview has chosen to take part in the who's who game, made popular by the 12-year-old-I've-just-seen-a-pair-of-boobs correspondent from the land of the lady man, I see that now I'm suddenly FL. I thought Tech Records Girls was supposed to be FL?

Oh well. Any guesses on who SOPS and MTOW also is? There might be 192 usernames registered, but we all know there are far fewer people behind those names. Explains why the daily post count is still on a downhill trajectory.

By the way, which one of y'all is meadowrun?

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#134 Post by Cacophonix » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:19 pm

I've noticed, Caco, that you seem to post most often every night.

As Oscar Wilde was reputed to have said TL, “There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” I trust your Friday evening was a smorgasbord of cultural, intellectual and philosophical companionship and delight!

I must admit that my nights have become a tad dull of late but I am happy to say that I hooked up for dinner with two Canadian clients tonight for dinner. An excellent evening was had by all.

As for being an ordinary decent human being, if you are such a person, and if you find this place so offensive to your high standards, then simply don't read and don't post. That is the wonder and democracy of the internet, as you well know!

Caco

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#135 Post by Ex-Ascot » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:54 am

Interesting phenomenon yesterday. The mental paraplegic bangs on about membership numbers. We privileged and honoured 'banned of TOP' have always claimed that they do not remove the 'banned' from their membership list/numbers. e-mail yesterday:

Hello Exascot,
We at PPRuNe Forums would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

^:)^

One is touched.

Sisemen

#136 Post by Sisemen » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:01 am

They have to keep their owners and advertisers sweet so any kind of lie is acceptable.

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#137 Post by Woody » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:05 am

Ex-Ascot wrote:Interesting phenomenon yesterday. The mental paraplegic bangs on about membership numbers. We privileged and honoured 'banned of TOP' have always claimed that they do not remove the 'banned' from their membership list/numbers. e-mail yesterday:

Hello Exascot,
We at PPRuNe Forums would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

^:)^

One is touched.

I got one of those as well, not yesterday obviously as it wasn’t my birthday, but on the correct date earlier this year, could we sue them for fiddling membership numbers :^O
When all else fails, read the instructions.

Sisemen

#138 Post by Sisemen » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:14 am

I get one for every identity I created in order to evade the various bannings :)) So nice to know that one (or six!) is still well thought of over there.

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#139 Post by True Liberal » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:23 pm

"We privileged and honoured 'banned of TOP' have always claimed that they do not remove the 'banned' from their membership list/numbers.".

So it's just like here then. I am shocked, shocked to find that the same is going on in here!

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#140 Post by Cacophonix » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:41 pm

True Liberal wrote:"We privileged and honoured 'banned of TOP' have always claimed that they do not remove the 'banned' from their membership list/numbers.".

So it's just like here then. I am shocked, shocked to find that the same is going on in here!

Well, yes, perhaps, but the material difference is that member numbers here are not being used within the context of a commercial site. I have no idea how the click counting and membership stats work and are used at TOP, and nor do I care really, but your argument that the situations here and there are congruent is not really fair.

But once again, as usual, you probably know that!

Caco