Test Message

Please introduce yourself if you are planning on staying around. Thanks
True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

Re: Test Message

#161 Post by True Liberal » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:04 am

Right, Admin. I see what is confidential and what is not. You might want to think about that.
Anyhow, as I said, it was at the behest of another member that I applied as T_L. I have still to see what an IP address matters. Why don't you post yours? After all it doesn't matter, does it?

If you believe that you have rooted out anyone, you are simply making a show and dance out of it. If I where you , I'd just be quiet and pretend nothing happens here.

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#162 Post by om15 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:22 pm

If I where you

This demonstrates that English is not the first language for TL, therefore we must cut him some slack as it obvious that some of his assertions may, in fact, mean something completely different.
TL, thank you for coming to this site and giving us the benefit of your wisdom, to ensure that your posts have meaningful relevance you may wish to use google translator to convert from your own particular mother tongue to the English language, then we wouldn't have to guess your meaning.

Capetonian

#163 Post by Capetonian » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:41 pm

Far be it from me to defend a tosspot such as 'True Liberal', but in fairness, anyone can make a typing or spelling mistake. Also, whether English is his first language or not is irrelevant.

We should judge him on the content of his messages, rather than the grammar and style. The content is vacuous, pointless, muddle headed, and spiteful. Judge him by that rather than by the odd spelling mistake.

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#164 Post by True Liberal » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:09 pm

om15 wrote:
This demonstrates that English is not the first language for TL, therefore we must cut him some slack as it is obvious that some of his assertions may, in fact, mean something completely different.

Well, om15. As you appear to be using what is an Eastern European syntax, perhaps you are not English at all, but just a migrant plumber?

That is high praise, Mike. Or should I say Pappagallo?

stuart
Capt
Capt

#165 Post by stuart » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:43 pm

Half term.
it's good to be bad.

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#166 Post by True Liberal » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:21 pm

I know it's not friday, but ...

Absolutely, stuart.

As I told Caco, I've tried to branch out before. That was however struck down quite quickly. When posts are deleted by the powers that be, you get the message after the 6th one. The phrase used in the last post says it all "Received your application to join us TL. Need to think about it,".

Now, about the radicalized elements that inhabit this place, there are several who are just a log cabin away from going full Kaczynski. People who blame others for their own inability to function in society, promote conspiracies, and move further and further in to isolation.

You all know who they are.

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot, the numbers are also depressing. But that is of course according to plan.

Capetonian

#167 Post by Capetonian » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:57 pm

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#168 Post by Cacophonix » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:58 pm

True Liberal wrote:I know it's not friday, but ...

Absolutely, stuart.

As I told Caco, I've tried to branch out before. That was however struck down quite quickly. When posts are deleted by the powers that be, you get the message after the 6th one. The phrase used in the last post says it all "Received your application to join us TL. Need to think about it,".

Now, about the radicalized elements that inhabit this place, there are several who are just a log cabin away from going full Kaczynski. People who blame others for their own inability to function in society, promote conspiracies, and move further and further in to isolation.

You all know who they are.

Oh, yeah. I almost forgot, the numbers are also depressing. But that is of course according to plan.
Ah there you are! What happened on Friday, I tuned in but no show? ;)

Caco

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#169 Post by Cacophonix » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:01 pm

Capetonian wrote:Image
One might say that is a good f@cking meter! :-bd

Caco

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#170 Post by Woody » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:51 am

I must have missed this latest load of bs, suppose we’ll have to wait for the Easter holidays for the next load =))
When all else fails, read the instructions.

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#171 Post by True Liberal » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Yet you keep coming back, Tafelberg/Pappagallo. I suspect a Give-A-****-O-Meter is too sophisticated a device for you to operate, let alone read. I mean, it's in colour and even has a single dial!

That's what happens when you're too busy with donuts, Woody. You should try some exercise, it benefits not only the body, but also the intellect.

Caco, even you ignored what the Admin is up to. I tried to follow your advice, you saw what happened. But hey, all is good as long as it happens to someone else. Also known as the motto of the rabid reactionaries.

P.S. Someone better tell Boac about the terms & conditions.

Capetonian

#172 Post by Capetonian » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:21 pm

Is the little boy only allowed to play with Mummy's computer on Friday nights? Does Mummy know?

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#173 Post by True Liberal » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:14 pm

There you are again, Tafelberg/Pappagallo. There are so many more things you should ask mummy about. How does a Give-A-****-O-Meter work? Am I allowed to use this computer? Is introspection a real thing?

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#174 Post by Woody » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:18 pm

What’s a donut?
When all else fails, read the instructions.

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#175 Post by True Liberal » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:58 pm

Thanks for proving my point, Woody. A more interesting question would have been, how many people have actually been banned here?

Now, another strange thing is how the statistics displayed for this site does not add up with the numbers from the forums. It got me thinking about how someone once made a dozen or so fake profiles to make a site appear busier than it was. I'm sure I can't remember who it was.

Here we have less than 10% of members making more than 50% of all posts. A staggering 5% of all posts are related to aviation. It's a good thing there are 41 forums here, when 90% of all posts are made in just 2.

But of course, that is all as planned.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#176 Post by Cacophonix » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:13 pm

And a staggering 100 percent of your posts are about statistics. What a funster you must be at parties! The hours in your company simply flying by, and as about as fun as an Anopheles mosquito bite on a naked scrotum on a tropical night !

Caco

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#177 Post by True Liberal » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Well, Cacophonix, now you are just making stuff up. But hey, it's just another day in the week, so perhaps, like our Mexico correspondent, you've made a determined effort to put a dent in the local stockpiles of fermented products.

But hey, let's change the subject, why don't you.

Capetonian

#178 Post by Capetonian » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:46 pm

The little boy comes out to play again and it's Friday night. Perhaps his parents are Jewish and they go to synagogue and let him.play on his Mummy's computer until they get back.

It might be unfair to suggest that on other nights he plays with himself.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#179 Post by Cacophonix » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:52 pm

True Liberal wrote:Well, Cacophonix, now you are just making stuff up. But hey, it's just another day in the week, so perhaps, like our Mexico correspondent, you've made a determined effort to put a dent in the local stockpiles of fermented products.

But hey, let's change the subject, why don't you.
Sober as Judge Dredd True Liberal. Nous nous ennuyons n'est ce pas! But seriously, why always Friday night?

Caco

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#180 Post by True Liberal » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:02 pm

I see you still haven't found the manual for the Give-A-****-O-Meter, Tafelberg. I'm curious, why you, as someone who demanded a banned sign on pprune, and would have worn it with the same pride a yob wears an ASBO, don't do the same here?

Caco, it is my experience that old people don't respond well to change, so I figured picking a regular day would go down well here.