Test Message

Please introduce yourself if you are planning on staying around. Thanks
fin
Capt
Capt
Re: Test Message

#101 Post by fin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:26 pm

OK. Education and writing ability assumptions modified slightly in view of inability to correctly spell a simple three letter word.
Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#102 Post by True Liberal » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:14 pm

Well, Caco, did the shoe fit.

Fin, was it not what you came for.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#103 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:35 pm

True Liberal wrote:Well, Caco, did the shoe fit.

Only if I can go to the ball honey! :YMPARTY:

You are really are of the night aren't you?

Not even 1/2 as fun as one of the Brothers Grimm!

Caco

fin
Capt
Capt

#104 Post by fin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:46 pm

True Liberal wrote:
Fin, was it not what you came for.

I came out of curiosity partly, but specifically to continue to follow the postings of three or four individuals whom I have been reading for literally YEARS on the parent forum. Maybe more than four, actually.

Alisoncc
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#105 Post by Alisoncc » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:53 pm

fin wrote:I have been reading for literally YEARS on the parent forum. Maybe more than four, actually.

Parent Forum, parent forum. Referring to TOP as our parent forum is grounds for instant dismissal. Termination with extreme prejudice no less.

As for TL, he's allowed here for light entertainment.

Alison
Rev Mother Bene Gesserit.

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#106 Post by Ex-Ascot » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Golly Fin. I fell off my perch when I read that. It's our 'trampoline'
forum. Most of us bounced off it to here.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

fin
Capt
Capt

#107 Post by fin » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:10 pm

Ex-Ascot wrote:Golly Fin. I fell off my perch when I read that. It's our 'trampoline'

Yup. As I said, I have a pretty low profile both places but have greatly enjoyed reading both places as well.

You happen to be one of those members whose contributions I wanted to continue to read, so I am.

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#108 Post by Woody » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:17 am

fin wrote:
Ex-Ascot wrote:Golly Fin. I fell off my perch when I read that. It's our 'trampoline'

Yup. As I said, I have a pretty low profile both places but have greatly enjoyed reading both places as well.

You happen to be one of those members whose contributions I wanted to continue to read, so I am.

You need to get out more fin =)) =))
When all else fails, read the instructions.

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#109 Post by True Liberal » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:02 pm

As the numbers here continue to decline and the last member left as soon as she'd arrived, I see that fin perhaps need the education he talks of, as his answers are to something completely different that what he was asked. But, hey. Age and all, I suppose.

I notice a new game has popped up here, championed by the correspondent from the land of the lady man. Let's call it 'I'm just Alex Jones enough to think that every poster is someone else'. But I'm game, so let's start off with SOPS. Who do you think he is the alter ego off?

admin
Chief Engineer

#110 Post by admin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:51 pm

Ooh look. TL is still hanging around, like a bad smell.

If this was TOP I would have long since written some code to prevent him being able to contribute, but we aren't that petty here. Thus, his presence here is a perfect example of our easy going nature, showing how our site is a far preferable place to be. Enjoy.

Admin

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#111 Post by True Liberal » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:44 pm

"If this was TOP".

It's funny how much people can't stop talking about pprune. It is almost as if this need to constantly compare this place to pprune is the result of an inferiority complex. The result is, of course, that every action here is defined by pprune, as it must be the opposite of what it is imagined that pprune would do.

Oh, the impotence.

Anyhow, back to SOPS. Any guesses?

admin
Chief Engineer

#112 Post by admin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:37 pm

TL the reference was entirely for your benefit, knowing that's the stone from under which you have crawled. Suspect you come here to lurk in order to get some fresh air from the fetid swamp they have sought to turn Don Daines (PPRuNE Pop's) enterprise into.

Corresponded with Don via email on numerous occasions, found him to be very much a man of principle. He must be turning in his grave at what you people have turned pprune into.

Admin

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#113 Post by Cacophonix » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:37 pm

The dark asteroid's visits become less regular as his orbit, like his thought pattern, becomes more eccentric. It seems that this place is far more in his mind than he would give this happy band of folks credit for!

Little to do really but wish him TOP of the morning at his apogee and wish him longer and longer absences until he simply disappears up his own perigee!

Caco

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#114 Post by om15 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Let's call it 'I'm just Alex Jones enough to think that every poster is someone else'. But I'm game,

Quite so TL, we have speculated on your other persona. In any event, good to see that you haven't been taken from us - yet :ymdevil:

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#115 Post by True Liberal » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:09 pm

And suddenly, out of nowhere, a dead man is pulled on stage to hide behind. Deflection, you should probably look it up, used here as a mechanism of denial is just so banal.

Caco, can you make up your mind? I'm here less often but it's more on my mind? I had expected more from you, you are after all something as rare as a reasonable South African. Just look at your compatriots here, the most miserable human beings ever to walk the earth. They must have a black void eating them up from the inside and they no doubt curl up in fetal position in the corner of a dark and bare room when they try to go to sleep, crying silently. Don't turn in to one of them.

om15, as your hat size undoubtedly is small, I'm not surprised to see you refer to yourself as 'we'. Do you also stand on balconies waving with one hand at a weird angle?

Let's not forget about SOPS in all this excitement. Who else do we know that can't spell Libya?

Capetonian

#116 Post by Capetonian » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:22 pm

A couple of months ago I suggested that Alison should ban TL to prevent him posting his bilious bilge, but that this thread should remain as a monument to his feebleminded obsession with this site.

With the wisdom of hindsight, I now believe Alison made the right decision in allowing him to continue to post, thus showing on an ongoing basis what a sick and odious excuse for a human being he is.

Sisemen

#117 Post by Sisemen » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:40 pm

“Just look at your compatriots here, the most miserable human beings ever to walk the earth” =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#118 Post by Cacophonix » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:00 pm

Sisemen wrote:“Just look at your compatriots here, the most miserable human beings ever to walk the earth” =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Sounds a bit like Wellington's comment about his own men... "I don't know what effect these men will have on the enemy, but by God, they terrify me"...

We all have the right to choose kindred scum. I am proud to be here... :))

Caco

fin
Capt
Capt

#119 Post by fin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:02 am

Can't spell, can't troll. =))

True Liberal
ATPL
ATPL

#120 Post by True Liberal » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:14 pm

Well, Tafelberg, on the subject of being a sick and odious excuse for a human being, we should perhaps talk about your all too obvious dissonance. One minute you announce with pride that you are a racist, only to be royally insulted the next when someone agrees with you that you are. Did the Admin perhaps delete a post on the subject?

I see the backwards nemesis is back. Perhaps being a sympathizer of terrorism and sexual harassment is his idea of a jolly good time. After all they had a bit of naughtiness coming, didn't they. The concept of being an officer and gentleman seems to have been part of pre-migrant life.

Caco, it seems that the only moral courage you can find is of the Dutch kind. As much as it pains me to say it, you are at your worst when sober. And Arthur were hardly impressed with the peasants down south.

Yes, fin. Like a surgeon you put your finger on it, spelling, the most important thing ever. It defines everything, no one ever had or made a point unless the spelling was approved. You certainly got your priorities sorted.

Now, any guesses on who also post under the usernames of SOPS and fin?