Beef Here

Please introduce yourself if you are planning on staying around. Thanks
Beef Raiser
ATPL
ATPL
Beef Here

#1 Post by Beef Raiser » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:44 am

Hello playmates,

I have never been given time on the naughty step over at the other place but have pushed the limits on a few occasions. TOP has become rather dull in the last few years so I'll play occasionally over here.

My aviation exploits have become severly restricted due to kids eating me out of house and home but I still take an interest. I was a weather guesser for a few years so that gives me a slight professional angle.

toodle pip !

B Fraser

ian16th
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Beef Here

#2 Post by ian16th » Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:32 am

Welcome.
Cynicism improves with age

CharlieOneSix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by CharlieOneSix » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:11 pm

Welcome Beef - like you I've never been banned at TOP and haven't posted there since Alison gave life to this site. Enjoy!
The helicopter pilots' mantra: If it hasn't gone wrong then it's just about to...
https://www.glenbervie-weather.org

Tsetse Fly
PPL
PPL

#4 Post by Tsetse Fly » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:45 pm

I was banned at TOP, under another name of course, with a permanent ban. It was a noble achievement because even the young with whom I sometimes share my house, could see nothing objectionable about what I had posted on the Cabin Crew page. Nonetheless, it significantly irritated the then moderator sufficiently for the punishment. By then it was time to retire from Germany anyway. Every now and then, when in a forlorn mood, having watched Poldark in Russian for instance, I log in to slivovitz heights using my banned alter ego. You can still get a kick out of the word "Never', dripping with petty officer malice.

Sisemen

#5 Post by Sisemen » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:01 pm

Ah, the moderators on Cabin Crew!! I personally believe that he/she/they are aliens with a tolerance level of -105. I would be more than happy if all manner of unspeakable things came their way.

Tsetse Fly
PPL
PPL

#6 Post by Tsetse Fly » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:43 pm

Whoops!
I see I've nearly hijacked Beef Here's bio so I'll apologise and begone from these parts.
Sisyphus would serve a tight slot right though.

Clarence Oveur
PPL
PPL

#7 Post by Clarence Oveur » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:48 pm

The Cabin Crew forum is particularly special. I made one post on a thread there once. A month or two later my post was pulled from the thread and used to start another with a suitably inflammatory title. It was of course now completely out of context and it was the target of quite a number of dissatisfied comments. I was then banned.

It was still not the most bizarre ban I've recieved.