Nick Riviera

Please introduce yourself if you are planning on staying around. Thanks
Nick Riviera
Snr FO
Snr FO

Nick Riviera

#1 Post by Nick Riviera » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:23 am

Hi All

Was a long time user at TOP before being banned a couple of years ago. When I queried what I had done I got a snotty email from one of the mods telling me that I needed shape up if I wanted to continue on the site. After laughing for a good 10 minutes about how somebody could be so up themselves I replied that they could stick their forum up their arse and did not frequent it again. Until a couple of days ago, that is, when curiosity got the better of me and I checked it out to see if it had changed for the better. No such luck but did find the link to this place and have signed up to enjoy banter and conversations with grown-ups.

Cheers

Nick

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Nick Riviera

#2 Post by om15 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:42 am

I replied that they could stick their forum up their arse and did not frequent it again.
Impeccable credentials for joining this site, welcome aboard.

Sisemen

#3 Post by Sisemen » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:53 am

You’ve passed the test :-bd Welcome aboard!

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#4 Post by Ex-Ascot » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:14 am

Welcome Nick. Eng or pilot? We have got to ensure the engineers don't outnumber the pilots or we will never get off the ground.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

Capetonian

#5 Post by Capetonian » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:15 am

Welcome, Nick.

Pretty much what they did to me. Wanking Wobbie disagreed with my views on the current government of South Africa, and he has every right to do so, but that is not cause for sending snotty and derogatory notes. I wrote back to him and told him what I thought of him and the site, and the rest is history.

Nick Riviera
Snr FO
Snr FO

#6 Post by Nick Riviera » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:42 am

Ex-Ascot wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:14 am
Welcome Nick. Eng or pilot? We have got to ensure the engineers don't outnumber the pilots or we will never get off the ground.
Neither, just SLF. Have always been a nervous flyer so many years ago decided to learn as much as I could about hairyplanes in the hope that it would help (it did). My search took me to TOP and the rest is history.

ian16th
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by ian16th » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:48 am

Welcome.

People are joining so fast, it has become difficult to keep track of them all.
Cynicism improves with age

CharlieOneSix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8 Post by CharlieOneSix » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:09 pm

Welcome Nick - good to see you here! Without SLF most of us drivers and spanners wouldn't have had an aviation career!
The helicopter pilots' mantra: If it hasn't gone wrong then it's just about to...
https://www.glenbervie-weather.org

Slasher

#9 Post by Slasher » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:21 am

om15 wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:42 am
I replied that they could stick their forum up their arse and did not frequent it again.
+1 on that.

Welcome Mr Riviera. I was taken out the back of TOP and shot for posting one too many pics of large tits (partially clothed). Thought of coming back under another name but a mate I was rooming with at the time used my puter for Pruning, but Rob the Knob thought it was me - and promptly arseholed him. I emailed the prick explaining he was a co-user of my desktop and he told me I was full of sh!t. This was followed up by an email by my mate to him - again he said I'm full of sh!t. After that I thought what a fcukwit and stayed away permanently.

Am working in the Gulf (retiring soon) and living in N Thailand married to a Thai girl. Wanted to hog one all to meself.

You'll like it here! 👍🏻

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#10 Post by Ex-Ascot » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:27 am

Nick Riviera wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:42 am
Ex-Ascot wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:14 am
Neither, just SLF. Have always been a nervous flyer so many years ago decided to learn as much as I could about hairyplanes in the hope that it would help (it did). My search took me to TOP and the rest is history.
SLF very welcome of course. You want to see nervous SLF, just watch me down the back without a glass of champagne in my paw.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

Nick Riviera
Snr FO
Snr FO

#11 Post by Nick Riviera » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:04 pm

Slasher wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:21 am
om15 wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:42 am
+1 on that.

Welcome Mr Riviera. I was taken out the back of TOP and shot for posting one too many pics of large tits (partially clothed). Thought of coming back under another name but a mate I was rooming with at the time used my puter for Pruning, but Rob the Knob thought it was me - and promptly arseholed him. I emailed the prick explaining he was a co-user of my desktop and he told me I was full of sh!t. This was followed up by an email by my mate to him - again he said I'm full of sh!t. After that I thought what a fcukwit and stayed away permanently.

Am working in the Gulf (retiring soon) and living in N Thailand married to a Thai girl. Wanted to hog one all to meself.

You'll like it here! 👍🏻
As one who shares your predilection for the larger chested version of the female of the species I always enjoyed your picture gallery. Glad to see that you have found somewhere that can indulge our requirements.

Have fun in Thailand!

Nick