Clarence Oveur

Please introduce yourself if you are planning on staying around. Thanks
Clarence Oveur
PPL
PPL

Clarence Oveur

#1 Post by Clarence Oveur » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:43 pm

I had planned to introduce myself earlier, but then life got in the way.

Some of you might remember me from the kerfuffle that occurred when folks found out that Danny had continued to sell Personal Titles after he had sold the site. It was quite interesting to see the resources brought to bear on those asking questions. Long dormant accounts suddenly began attacking those asking questions, a wig wearing gavel banger offered unsolicited legal advice via PM which was nothing more than thinly veiled threats. I found out how bizarre admins can behave after I received messages from two users who said they were appalled at was what happening and offered to provide inside information when they could. Let's just call them User A and User B. It all seemed legit until User A answered a messaged I had sent to User B. I was permanently banned 10 minutes later.

That was not even the most bizarre admin behavior and ban I experienced. But that's a story for another day.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Clarence Oveur

#2 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:15 pm

Welcome to Ops-N ; you have clearance, Clarence!

admin
Chief Engineer

Re: Clarence Oveur

#3 Post by admin » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:54 pm

Clarence the Admin here is even more bizarre. She is one of life's oddities, who being ex-mob (RAF), treats all PC comments with extreme derision. She has lived in many of the far reaches of the Empire, and is happy to believe that only the British, nay English, of at least six generations are the master race of the Universe. Still seeking compensation from the Normans for 1066, and all that. Working on a plan to retake all the colonies in order to install real governance, that includes the US. :D

If only.

Welcome indeed.

Alison.
PS. also banned from TOP on numerous occasions, no idea why.