New faces....

Please introduce yourself if you are planning on staying around. Thanks
fin
Capt
Capt
Re: New faces....

#21 Post by fin » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Indeed.
Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#22 Post by Ex-Ascot » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:44 pm

ian16th wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:01 pm
fin wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:24 pm
The several times I have suggested that the Diamond lady join us here, I was rather archly told to mind my own business (my own interpretation, not her words).

She knows of this place but her loyalty is to Tony D. Unless and until he tells her to join us here, I doubt she will.
With Tony D being AWOL or MIA, she might have a very long wait.
Unfortunately it looks more like MIA but hope not.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

flynverted
Capt
Capt

#23 Post by flynverted » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:31 am

Tony posted on 29 Aug. at top
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-09-13-20-28-51.png
Screenshot_2018-09-13-20-28-51.png (126.15 KiB) Viewed 1452 times

cockney steve
CPL
CPL

#24 Post by cockney steve » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:44 pm

well, it took me a long time to find my way here, but, it seems, I'm not the only one to be blocked from posting on TOP (the other place? ) However, I made a new home on "Flyer" as did the late, mightily- missed Keef and Genghis, when he got booted over the Crellin affair. Much water under the bridge,but pleased to see so many of the old names. Slasher always gave me a giggle, not only with his sig. (guess it has the same meaning in Oz. ,-as in the UK....but also his ribald, non-PC posts that shoved the po-faced mods up to the wire.
Me?dunno what I did, just suddenly barred from everything except PM's if I logged -in....but I still visit without logging in and read the censored threads....suspect a lot are still padding out the membership statistics to fool the advertisers.....jet blast is very slow nowadays, with a loyal few keeping trabb going in Tony's absence...well, all for now, (have lurked for a bit, got the gist of this much more laid-back refuge ).

Slasher

#25 Post by Slasher » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:24 pm

Thanks Steve. I think you'll like it here. :)

Good to see that Drapes is still around. Wish the bugger would come over this way!