Invasion of Europe

General Chit Chat
BackToAllNightLights
Capt
Capt
Re: Invasion of Europe

#881 Post by BackToAllNightLights » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:03 pm

He actually has "indefinite leave to remain". Just wants a free ride home. Manchester was rude to him, don't you know?
History does Not repeat itself through time. It does however, sometimes rhyme.

rgbrock1
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#882 Post by rgbrock1 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:11 pm

Muslim parents recently erupted when the Jersey City, New Jersey school board announced it would not suddenly cancel classes for all students to mark Islam’s Eid al-Adha holiday, due Sept. 24.

The Muslim parents loudly protested even though the board said students “can continue to take days off for religious purposes without penalty,” including Sept. 24. But the parents wanted the state to accept their religious event, and to impose their holiday on other students.

One Muslim woman who attended the September 17 meeting said, “‘We’re no longer the minority, that’s clear from tonight. We’re going to be the majority soon.”

According to Daily Mail, the Jersey City school board had “originally proposed” cancelling classes on the 24 but “voted to keep Jersey City schools open so as not to cause disruptions for non-Muslim families.” Board member Gerald Lyons explained that deciding to close the school “on six days’ notice…[would] cause undue hardship on 5,000 to 10,000 people, who are going to have to scramble to [make arrangements] for…children” being at home instead of school.

When the board announced this decision “several of the Muslim parents and children screamed in rage and openly wept.” Eid al-Adha is one “of two religious holidays celebrated by Muslims around the world to mark the end…of Ramadan.”
Pro Deo et Constitutione — Libertas aut Mors

BackToAllNightLights
Capt
Capt

#883 Post by BackToAllNightLights » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:28 pm

Sighs.
The elementary and high schools I went to observed Jewish Holidays along with the usuals (same for the rest of the country - nothing special). The other 20% of us went to school as usual. It was a great neighbourhood and I never in my 14 or so years in it ever - ever!!!, saw one single problem about anything or anyone in it. It was just a normal neighbourhood with a ffrench name full of English speaking people. Tries to think of one single major crime problem while I was there and fails.

SOPS
Capt
Capt

#884 Post by SOPS » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:54 pm

Didn't get what they want....so the scream in rage and cry. That's all they know...demand, demand demand, don't get my own way, throw a tantrum.

MTOW
Capt
Capt

#885 Post by MTOW » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:43 am

A New Jersey school board refused to close their schools for the Muslim holiday of Eid with only six days notice, resulting in unbridled outrage by Muslim parents. The young Muslim woman towards the end of the clip lets the cat out of the bag when she says: "We'll soon be the majority".

Caucasian Americans might all too soon get to understand what it was like to be what we now call a "First Nation" American a century and a half ago.

BackToAllNightLights
Capt
Capt

#886 Post by BackToAllNightLights » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:54 am

For perspective - Muslims make up 2 % of New Jersey's population so she'll be waiting for a while and abrasive all her life.

A Lutra Continua
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#887 Post by A Lutra Continua » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:29 am

SOPS wrote:Didn't get what they want....so the scream in rage and cry. That's all they know...demand, demand demand, don't get my own way, throw a tantrum.

Welcome to my world. Don't get what you want? The battle cry is 'We demand...!' Strikes, riots, disruptions, sabotage, murders, intimidation and general mayhem including looting and burning of buildings and cars.

Then the idiot govt wonder why the economy is tanking.

Blacksheep
Snr FO
Snr FO

#888 Post by Blacksheep » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:35 pm

Rioting, mayhem, burning and looting is part of our national heritage. Battle of Peterloo anyone? Watt Tyler and the Peasants Revolt?

They'll never be a majority, there will be a pogrom long before that can happen. There always is - it's human nature.

...and it's what I'm more afraid of than anything else about mass immigration by people whose culture and customs prevent them from integrating. Our neighbours include variously Poles, Brazilians, Indians, Kosovars, Nigerians and Romanians. We all get on together and integration works. The woman with the facemask and her be-robed husband on the other hand, have nothing to do with us, so I don't know where they come from - and I don't care. And that sums up the problem.

A Lutra Continua
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#889 Post by A Lutra Continua » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:02 pm

Blacksheep wrote:Rioting, mayhem, burning and looting is part of our national heritage. Battle of Peterloo anyone? Watt Tyler and the Peasants Revolt?

They'll never be a majority, there will be a pogrom long before that can happen. There always is - it's human nature.

...and it's what I'm more afraid of than anything else about mass immigration by people whose culture and customs prevent them from integrating. Our neighbours include variously Poles, Brazilians, Indians, Kosovars, Nigerians and Romanians. We all get on together and integration works. The woman with the facemask and her be-robed husband on the other hand, have nothing to do with us, so I don't know where they come from - and I don't care. And that sums up the problem.

Those rioting, burning, looting and causing general mayhem around these parts are the majority, Mr Sheep. Possibly an indicator of that which lies in the future of those further North.

We demand...!

Blacksheep
Snr FO
Snr FO

#890 Post by Blacksheep » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:08 pm

It's not just the sand dancers...
Dotter No.4 lives just by the Seven Sisters tube station, so they were pretty close to the start of the last national riot.
The perpetrators there were the usual suspects from the Broadwater Farm estate. Mostly third generation from Caribbean origin grandparents.
They should be able to integrate but prefer the 'Yardy' Gangsta Rap culture.

If the police had water cannons available they could have nipped that in the bud from the outset. As it happened they were setting fire to apartment buildings with people living in them. But water cannons aren't British, doncha know? Not on the mainland, anyway.

rgbrock1
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#891 Post by rgbrock1 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:18 pm

Blacksheep wrote:It's not just the sand dancers...
Dotter No.4 lives just by the Seven Sisters tube station, so they were pretty close to the start of the last national riot.
The perpetrators there were the usual suspects from the Broadwater Farm estate. Mostly third generation from Caribbean origin grandparents.
They should be able to integrate but prefer the 'Yardy' Gangsta Rap culture.

If the police had water cannons available they could have nipped that in the bud from the outset. As it happened they were setting fire to apartment buildings with people living in them. But water cannons aren't British, doncha know? Not on the mainland, anyway.

What would have been even more effective is to remove the word "water" before the word "cannon". That most assuredly would have nipped it in the bud, so to speak.
Pro Deo et Constitutione — Libertas aut Mors

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#892 Post by OFSO » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:26 pm

An e-mail from an English colleague today, he has lived in the prosperous city of Darmstadt (D) for over 30 years, speaks the language, married to a German, etc - well integrated. IMHO more Deutsch than English.

Firstly, he has "never seen so many beggers on the streets of Darmstadt before, of which at least one third are Middle Eastern in appearance". Beggers are on 'every' street corner and doorway.

Secondly, specifically in the workplace "if anyone says anything against Merkels policy of inviting/allowing refugees/immigrants to come and live in Germany that person is denounced as being racist" so one expresses such opinions in whispers only to friends who share similar thoughts.

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#893 Post by om15 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:08 pm

It's starting to kick off:-

German woman threatened with eviction to make way for refugees.

A woman in Germany is being evicted from her home of 16 years to make way for asylum-seekers, amid growing concerns over how Germany will find accommodation for the hundreds of thousands of refugees flooding into the country.
Bettina Halbey, a 51-year-old nurse, has lived alone in her flat in the small western German town of Nieheim since her children grew up.
On September 1, she received a letter from her landlord, the local municipality, telling her the building was being turned into a refugee shelter and she had until next May to leave.
When Ms Halbey vented her frustration on Facebook, asking why she was being evicted when properties were standing empty in the town, her comment was shared 200,000 times.
In Germany, where 52 per cent of people rent their homes, it is unheard of to be asked to leave under such circumstances.
Tenants are strongly protected by law, and can normally only be evicted if they have broken the terms of their rental agreement.
“I’ve muddled through sorrow and distress, and then I get this notice,” said Ms Halbey, who brought up her two children as a single mother in the flat. “It was like a kick in the teeth.”
Ms Halbey insisted she was not against Germany taking refugees in. When asylum-seekers moved into the flat above hers last May, they got on well, she said.
“We take care of each other. Helping people, this is my commandment,” she said.
Although the building belongs to the local municipality, it is not social housing and Ms Halbey pays the full market rent.

But Rainer Vidal, the mayor of Nieheim, said the building was needed to house refugees because the town’s existing three shelters were full. “A new residential unit for 30 refugees in Nieheim would cost €30,000 (£22,000). This solution will cost me nothing,” he told Welt.

Doubts have been raised over whether the municipality’s move is legal. It has invoked a law under which a private landlord can evict a tenant if he wants to move into the property himself.

“I was completely taken aback,” Ms Halbey told Welt newspaper. “I find it impossible to describe how the city has treated me.”

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#894 Post by BenThere » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:13 pm

I wonder if she voted in the regime who would do this.

BackToAllNightLights
Capt
Capt

#895 Post by BackToAllNightLights » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:43 pm

Get a lawyer (pro bono) and tie Herr Vidal up in court until his eyes bleed.

MTOW
Capt
Capt

#896 Post by MTOW » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:13 pm

The lady would do well to cop it sweet and move out without delay and find a flat as far away from her old flat as she can. If she stays, it's about as sure as the Sun rising in the East tomorrow that she'll wish she had after her new neighbours start "encouraging" her to do so.

As they will.

She should also pause to say a prayer thanking God she doesn't own the flat, for its value will plummet over the next few years.

SOPS
Capt
Capt

#897 Post by SOPS » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:05 am

So Germany is evicting its own citizens to make may for invaders? Have I got this right? And there are still people claiming it's not an invasion. Civil war looms.

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#898 Post by Dushan » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:13 am

rgbrock1 wrote:
Blacksheep wrote:
What would have been even more effective is to remove the word "water" before the word "cannon". That most assuredly would have nipped it in the bud, so to speak.

How about beer cannon? Ok I know it sounds like sacrilege but if you use something like Old Milwakee it's not good for anything else.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

500N
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#899 Post by 500N » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:14 am

SOPS
Yes, you have it right.

Read the article in the DM today, interesting reading and not just AS bashing, real 1st hand stories
of AS who is using false papers, given a house etc etc, gangs, rape .......

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#900 Post by Rwy in Sight » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:13 am

We may discuss as much as we like but there are some issues out there:
While there are accusations towards countries about countries not guarding their borders properly it seems FRONTEX (the European border force) run the arriving interviews and apparently is seems they are good as an ashtray in a motorcycle. I have not see any statistics but I am afraid the number not granted asylum/refugee status is minimal.
Last night I went downtown for a glass of white wine and taking a good look on the ladies around. One of those friends insisted that Syrians were mislaid towards a rising against Assad and tough luck we have to help them. Also learned from the other friend that Kos did suffer a lot from being a transit point. So the general population does not see is as an invasion but rather poor souls running away from a bad dictator. And also first friend considered the idea of young guys staying behind to find against ISS as stupid and their right to abandon the country.