Vlad the Impaler...

General Chit Chat
Cacophonix

Vlad the Impaler...

#1 Post by Cacophonix » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:59 pm

I mean look at this guy's record. He wasn't PC...

I was going to post some of it but, hell you can read it here... (and if don't like Wikipedia, write your own bloody paper on him).

Valad the Eastern European bastard...

I mean, the best savages in Europe came from the East. Hungary, Yugoslavia, Romania etc, (savages all of them). I forgot to mention the techno barbarian Russians (from which hideous group my grandfather came from).

Vlad, give him his due, stopped those Muslim bastards at the gates of Vienna but was he any better than his enemies I wonder?

Don't tell me, I don't care. Think about it yourselves and if you decide to hate anybody, hate an Eastern European. After all they are savages aren't they?

Caco

Cacophonix

Re: Vlad the Impaler...

#2 Post by Cacophonix » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:11 am

Forget about Valad or even Vlad. This was just a gedenkt experiment on working with absolute thread freedom and I suspect, like most humans, I didn't do well.

Nonetheless some half arsed knobhead (call him Rib or Rob or something) didn't patronise me by banning me.

Let me savour that for a while.

Caco

Alisoncc
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by Alisoncc » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:22 am

I like it Caco. Hope you don't mind me calling you Caco. I too was a great fan of Asterix and Obelix.

Alison
Rev Mother Bene Gesserit.

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

henry crun

#4 Post by henry crun » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:05 am

Hello Caco, good to hear from you! When does the music thread start? Looking forward to it. :ymapplause:

Eh, wassat, PDP11, we had one back in 1980....

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by OFSO » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:36 am

The other great proponent of this method of dealing with enemies was Chaka Zulu....... (I nearly wrote "enemas" instead of "enemies"....)

henry crun

#6 Post by henry crun » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:47 am

He's more relaxed since he came to Weston and started his, er, horticultural business.

Tom Joad
Capt
Capt

#7 Post by Tom Joad » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:50 am

and if don't like Wikipedia, write your own bloody paper on him

love it :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

Tom Joad
Capt
Capt

#8 Post by Tom Joad » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:51 am

he'd certainly be banned on the other site

421dog
Snr FO
Snr FO

#9 Post by 421dog » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:04 pm

The other great proponent of this method of dealing with enemies was Chaka Zulu....... (I nearly wrote "enemas" instead of "enemies"....)

No doubt, but Mzilikazi took it to a substantially higher plane.

Typically impalement was practiced, sometimes directly on a sharpened post, or at others, as Moffat himself described it, by means of ‘…a stick about five or six feet long and about one inch or more in diameter [which] is introduced at the anus and thrust right up through the body until it comes out under the chin, and then the criminal is left to writhe in agony.’[xii] Sometimes those impaled would be killed by being stacked with grass and burned alive, with the lesser recorded death of bludgeoning with a heavy club, or knobkerrie, being the quickest and most humane execution offered to any condemned person by amaNdebele law.
(stolen off the web, as I've not yet unpacked my books)

The Matabele Journals of Robert Moffat are a great read if you can find a set...