Chemtrails

General Chit Chat
Cacophonix

Re: Chemtrails

#41 Post by Cacophonix » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:59 am

The Comper Swift reminds me a little of my Jack Russell Jolly, in that that it is squat, fat and cute. I must look out for the Swift when I next travel down to Old Warden which I haven't done since the Yak 18T incident all those years ago.

While I admire the elephant balancing on the ball trick and am far too well endowed for the other one (well my nose grows longer when I say that anyway) I was referring to spraying liquid, in this case, tea from my nose like an elephant does with water.

Caco

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Coronabollocks..

#42 Post by llondel » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:15 am

barkingmad wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:41 am
I was genuinely concerned that a group of allegedly current and former aviation professionals were being very successfully hoodwinked and lied to by their respective guvvments and I attempted to alleviate the effects of Project Fear Mk1 by a combination of humour, sarcasm and various articles and videos/podcasts which offered an alternative view.
I wonder if we've all been lied to and chemtrails are actually real. Quite a few equally credulous claims out there on that subject too.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#43 Post by barkingmad » Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:13 pm

llondel sez:-"I wonder if we've all been lied to and chemtrails are actually real. Quite a few equally credulous claims out there on that subject too."

Strangely, as the typical swivel-eyed loony fruitcake in this 'ere crew room, I'm sceptical about the chemtrail claims.

The various pics posted seem to depict the standard contrails to which we had all become accustomed and I doubt if the airlines and the airframe manufacturers have gone to the trouble and more importantly the expense (shock horror!) of fitting the suitable tankage and plumbing to the various fleets, as well as amending the APS weights for their 'frames.

The said airframes would deliver a seriously diluted vapour mix which will cause us all, including the perpetrators, to inhale the brew which is supposed to convert us all into clones, drones or into whatever strange creatures Yuval Noah Harari* wishes us to become?

Anyone who doesn't recognise this* prophet is well advised to goggle, bing or duckduck this individual and after viewing his ramblings is welcome to imbibe a strong draught of whichsomever tipple is yer favourite anaesthetic and pray he is just a sick joke.

IMHO, the peasants' panic about chemtrails is due to the lack of contrails, courtesy of world leaders shutting down the airline industry to the extent where contrails, when they reappeared, were perceived as an anomaly and in the atmosphere (NPI!) generated by Project Fear Mk1 they were interpreted as the next dastardly plot dreamt up by our old friend Klaus Von Knobschwab.

There you have it, no controversy on this day of peace, friendship and impromptu footy in no-mans' land, until hostilities resume sometime later... :-*

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#44 Post by OFSO » Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:28 pm

Of course chemtrails are the genuine, poisoning, article. During weeks or months when aircraft have been grounded (volcanic ash in atmosphere) there has been a 0.0001% reduction in readers of the Sun turning to page three on opening the paper. Proof positive, Mr BM.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Climate Crisis!!!!

#45 Post by G-CPTN » Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:38 pm

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#46 Post by barkingmad » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:56 pm

G-CPTN wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:38 pm
Chemtrails?
Great Minds think alike don'tya agree, your URL curiously leads to the same dark rabbit hole as my 1st of 3? :-?

But we band of ex-professional plane folks must seek the absolute truth so where better to consult and do research than in Auntie Beeb's parlour;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-62240071

Alas, the last time I left out a bowl of vinegar on the ground, my local regular hedgehog visitor was most unimpressed thinking it was their normal drinking trough. :ymsick:

And it failed to remove the contrails above our adjoining counties so I saved it for Friday fish suppers instead.

I trust that Auntie Beeb, being THE founder member of the Trusted News Initiative, has thoroughly debunked the depopulation conspiracy theory and we can now just look forwards to Cool Britannia and the rest of the world's overheating brains being calmed down by a bit of reliable trusty weather control.

This experiment is being conducted by homo erectus, who unfortunately does not yet merit the award of the homo sapiens accolade, but maybe there's still time for our favourite hominid to develop and mature into something more deserving of Mother Earth? :((

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#47 Post by John Hill » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:24 am

The most insidious conspiracy activity is that of those who are striving to convince us that 'chemtrails' are not a secret programme to control those of the middle and lower socio economic classes.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Conspiracy Theories - are they a conspiracy?

#48 Post by Woody » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:57 pm

Can I mention Chemtrails on this thread then B-)
When all else fails, read the instructions.

tango15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#49 Post by tango15 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:29 pm

Woody wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:57 pm
Yes, because here's the evidence:
download (1).jpeg
download (1).jpeg (5.99 KiB) Viewed 782 times
=))

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#50 Post by barkingmad » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:49 pm

tango15 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:29 pm
Woody wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:57 pm
Yes, because here's the evidence:

download (1).jpeg =))
Greetings Woody, please mention the chemtrrails.

As I believe I said some time ago, I’m holding an open mind on the topic, but now that Mr Microsoft himself is funding research into “Geoengineering” then I’m tending to believe it is very likely a strong possibility.

Which means that when TPTB come out and say the “Climate Emergency” is man-made, then they can claim they were telling the truth, but that us peasants had misunderstood them and interpreted the Project Fear Mk2 as referring to our wish to stay warm in winters and to use ICE devices for transport abroad for our holidays as we attempt to escape the Ice Age currently threatening the UK! :)) =))

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#51 Post by Woody » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:11 pm

Here’s an article from the Royal Aeronautical Society about Chemtrails, which is a much more reputable source than some of yours BM.

https://www.aerosociety.com/news/chemtrails-debunked/
When all else fails, read the instructions.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#52 Post by John Hill » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:24 pm

Woody wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:11 pm
Here’s an article from the Royal Aeronautical Society about Chemtrails...........
An obvious attempt at inducing confusion in the minds of the gullible public.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

tango15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#53 Post by tango15 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:58 am

As I believe I said some time ago, I’m holding an open mind on the topic, but now that Mr Microsoft himself is funding research into “Geoengineering” then I’m tending to believe it is very likely a strong possibility.

OK, so would you care to explain to us how you think the whole chemtrail business takes place?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#54 Post by Boac » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:45 am

OHL - careful now! Do you not realise that these Chemtrails are real and are the work of Bill Gates, Klaus von Wotsit (and the WHO (great music)), Ursula fond-of-something, Dr Fauci, Professor Pants-something, and all the other wicked people who are trying to create fear amongst us all and keep some of our 'member' awake at night.

Mock at your peril.

OneHungLow
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#55 Post by OneHungLow » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:50 am

Boac wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:45 am
OHL - careful now! Do you not realise that these Chemtrails are real and are the work of Bill Gates, Klaus von Wotsit (and the WHO (great music)), Ursula fond-of-something, Dr Fauci, Professor Pants-something, and all the other wicked people who are trying to create fear amongst us all and keep some of our 'member' awake at night.

Mock at your peril.
I consider myself duly warned Boac... =))
The observer of fools in military south and north...

OneHungLow
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#56 Post by OneHungLow » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:20 am

Where would the chemtrail nuts be without the following kinds of cirrus?

Cirrus castellanus
Cirrus duplicatus
Cirrus fibratus
Cirrus floccus
Cirrus fluctus
Cirrus homogenitus
Cirrus homomutatus
Cirrus intortus
Cirrus mamma
Cirrus radiatus
Cirrus spissatus
Cirrus uncinus
Cirrus vertebratus

I may have missed some out...I leave it to the other weather fundis here to add to the list...

What gets me is the large number of loons that comment in favour of this madness in the comments section in these videos.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#57 Post by Boac » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:44 pm

No-one has commented on the switch options for the Chemtrails in tango's picture................ =))

Now, THAT is serious conspiracy theory.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#58 Post by barkingmad » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:46 am

More on the vexed topic of Chemtrails;

https://expose-news.com/2023/09/19/uk-g ... ils-exist/

The Youtube "aerosol crimes-breathe deeply" video has me baffled as it doesn't appear to be the usual military aircraft pilot trying to draw a phallus in the sky over his least favourite airbase, so what's going on? :-? :-w :-o

OneHungLow
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#59 Post by OneHungLow » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:11 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:46 am
More on the vexed topic of Chemtrails;

https://expose-news.com/2023/09/19/uk-g ... ils-exist/
Expose - British Government refuses to deny that Yetis exist! 8-|

Hydromet
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#60 Post by Hydromet » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:14 pm

OneHungLow wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:20 am

I may have missed some out...I leave it to the other weather fundis here to add to the list...
You omitted cirrus flatulatus