General Chit Chat
jimtherev
Station Padre
Station Padre

Re: SCAMMERS !

#561 Post by jimtherev » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:35 pm

OFSO wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:50 pm
I thought contraceptives were blocking devices..
and should be worn on all conceivable occasions.

ricardian
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#562 Post by ricardian » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:24 pm

Ricardian, Stronsay, Orkney UK
www.stronsaylimpet.co.uk
visitstronsay.com
https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/EGER

Capetonian

#563 Post by Capetonian » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:54 am

I love the one above. Prince Seaborne of Nigeria! These guys don't lack imagination.

Nor do the guys who write this drivel ..... of course we're supposed to believe these emails are from the extraordinarily good looking women who write them. Do people fall for this drivel?

I have censored some of this ........ presumably the lady has a penis? All very odd!
Hi stranger. My name is Alexandra. Recently registered on a dating site
I saw you. You are very attractive, I like men like you. I live not far from you.
I was very lonely and I was looking for a new relationship, but not looking for obligations
just want to spend time with a passionate and strong man. My boyfriend ..............
Now, without this, I'm going crazy. I lack caress and elastic member. Your penis can satisfy me.
I want us to meet with you ........... We can do this several times we will have secret meetings.
Come to me or I will rent a hotel room.
I am wildly excited, my thighs are between my legs all over the open, my pussy requires your part to put me on my knees.
You will push your penis into me with small movements extending the pussy when I feel it,
as your side touches my priests, it seemed that everything was back and you would **** me like a doll.
Then you will insert your aggressor into your mouth and take your hair back for a long time, you will press on it
Essentially, I will not be able to keep saliva in my mouth and it will flow to my blood.
You will slip into my cock, as if in a good way, tightly squeezing my ass.
I would like you to lick and bite the clitoris and enter the ground, then your tongue passed between my feet,
It excites me madly. ............... You will be pleased with our acquaintance.
Please, I ask you not to tell anyone about this letter, it will be a secret.
I am sending you to my apartment. Call and we will arrange a meeting here, I wrote you my number.
I can not do this in the letter is dangerous. My pussy is always ready to meet you.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#564 Post by OFSO » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:40 am

She want you to touch her priests. Confirms everything I have heard about the Roman Church. Incidentally you had better take some cat food with you !

Capetonian

#565 Post by Capetonian » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:29 pm

I am intrigued by this 'cancer' thing, it must come from a word that has two meanings in русский язык and they are using the wrong one. It appears to mean both cancer and crayfish.
I will meekly fulfill all your dirty desires!
I can't wait to meet you! I want you to take me, bend over with cancer, and f*** for a very long time without stopping!

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#566 Post by G-CPTN » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:48 pm

Capetonian wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:29 pm
I am intrigued by this 'cancer' thing, it must come from a word that has two meanings in русский язык and they are using the wrong one. It appears to mean both cancer and crayfish.

It could either emanate from translation misunderstanding or simply from a spellchecker substitution.

Capetonian

#567 Post by Capetonian » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:11 am

Ma_belle Praise <lunacert@lynchfuneraldirectors.com>
Tue 08/01/2019, 20:46
Hi, Im Arianna, Im 29. That weekend I got a love adventure that lasted a week. Now I am looking for a new one. I need to have a systematic mating to keep fit,my fitness trainer says. I dont need to have a long-term romance - just quick intimate practice. Find some of my naughty selfies and contact me on a page ............... Your sweet!
You have to laugh. Look at the spoofed email address that this appears to have come from!

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#568 Post by G-CPTN » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:54 pm

Birtish Broadcasting Corporation <vesela@jednotajilemnice.cz>
Wed 09/01/2019, 20:50
Information about your TVLicence
Date
09/01/2019

Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 8:00pm, Saturday: 8:30am - 4:00pm
TVLicensing Official
Dear Client

Oops! Something went wrong with your payment.

We're sorry to let you know that the TVLicense could not be automatically renewed.

Renew your licence before it expires on 22December 2018 to remain legally licensed.

If you don't keep up with your payments, we may be forced to cancel your licence or pass your details to a debt collection agency.

How to pay?

Making a payment is easy - just follow the steps below:

Update & Initiate a new Payment Now ↣

TV Licensing details

Exp date:

09/01/2019

TVL No:

07**

Time Remaining:

(2) days

Ref:

Number of Licenses:

Your Personal Details

Primary Email:

*hotmail.

TV07*

Payment Method

Credit Card:

Visa/MasterCard

Yes claims bonus

Number of points

Reduction:

%20

Yours sincerely.

TVL Digital Broadcast Service Team

This email and any attachments are private and confidential.

TVL Services Register Number: 303918

Capetonian

#569 Post by Capetonian » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:01 pm

That's going to fool a lot of people!
They must be complete and utter morons if they think that will fool anybody.
Even something like : bbclicencedept@hotmail.com would be more convincing.
I never fail to marvel at the utter gullibility of people.

I received an email a few weeks ago from : britishairwayscreditoffice@gmail.com telling me I was due for a credit for an 'unused flight ticket on our airline or one of our partners' and asking for my credit card details, 16 digit number, exp, CVV and name on card. Sadly people fall for these.

Hydromet
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#570 Post by Hydromet » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:54 am

This one's pretty realistic. Easy to fall for it. #:-S
Scammer.jpg

jimtherev
Station Padre
Station Padre

#571 Post by jimtherev » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:29 pm

I would guess that Mrs Zongo's letter may safely be ignored. If it is true that she is incrapable due to her deteriorating/bad health, she will probably have exploded during the time that her message took to get to you.

Capetonian

#572 Post by Capetonian » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:48 pm

Hydromet : Any chance you could post me this arsehole's email. Let's play!

Hydromet
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#573 Post by Hydromet » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:54 pm

Sorry Cape - it wasn't one I received, it was posted as a photo on the book of faeces by a friend. I put it up here for general amusement.

Capetonian

#574 Post by Capetonian » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:03 pm

Text on my 'phone :
You are the lucky winner of Microsoft New Year lottery. The allocated fund for prizes is $250,293,145 and prizes will be allocated first come first served and faster responses is for bigger prizes.
All you need to do to claim your prize is to reply with a snap of both sides of your credit card on your phone and you will receive your prize fund in 24 hours subject to bank process delay
Congratulations and time is valuable.
Convincing as usual, but clever in that there is a motive to act fast and without thinking!

4mastacker
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#575 Post by 4mastacker » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:48 am

Just had an e-mail from HMRC telling me that I have a tax refund of £283 and asking me to click on the link. It was sent from their office in Surabaya which they share with a florist - Angie Fior.com. Makes a change from Ranjid in Calcutta.
It's always my fault - SWMBO

Capetonian

#576 Post by Capetonian » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:52 pm

They're not very original are they, I seem to remember that the last couple of pathetic scam efforts I have had also been for about that amount. By a strange coincidence, that is very close to the genuine refunds I have had from HMRC in the last few years.

4mastacker
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#577 Post by 4mastacker » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:37 pm

After forwarding that scam e-mail to HMRC, they have replied that it is a scam and will be taking appropriate action although I won't be told the outcome.

Is that HMRC code for its gone in the bin as "too difficult"?
It's always my fault - SWMBO

ian16th
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

They never give up!

#578 Post by ian16th » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:51 pm

Got this one tonight:
Internet banking account confirmation

23 January 2019

Dear Account Holder
Due to multiple attempt error while logon to your Standard Bank account, We debited your account to councel or verify Click here to sign in, you will be required to first enter your email address and then your password on the next screen.

Registered phone number we have on our record must be confirmed as we will verify by sending One-Time-PIN to validate your details.

If you have any questions or would like more information, email ibsupport@standardbank.co.za or call our Customer Contact Centre on 0860 123 000. If you are calling from outside South Africa, call +27 11 299 4114 .

Our consultants are available between 8am and 9pm on weekdays, and 8am and 4pm on weekends and public holidays.

The Internet banking Team
Cynicism improves with age

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#579 Post by OFSO » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:01 pm

Just received an SMS from HMRC saying I had a tax refund of £271.45. Since I did not pay any IT during fiscal 2017-2018 I find this intriguing. Rather like winning
millions in lotteries I had not gone in for....

Sisemen

#580 Post by Sisemen » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:24 pm

I had a letter purportedly from the Australian Tax Office saying that I owed $3271 for tax in FY17/18. I’m treating it like the scam it obviously is.