Quiz 3-19

General Chit Chat
Stoneboat
Capt
Capt

Quiz 3-19

#1 Post by Stoneboat » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:32 pm

June is bustin' out all over, so time for a quiz. This is a pub type quiz, Google is not your friend.
Sorry I'm a bit late, got involved in a medevac.

Rules

1...The quiz will be posted on Saturday or Sunday evening, my time.

2...Answers are worth a point apiece, except some questions may ask for additional info, worth extra points.

2a...There are musical clues scattered throughout the quiz (in groups of 5 or 10). Identify the song and artist from the clue supplied.

3...Until the first set of answers have been posted players are restricted to one post apiece, containing as many answers as they like. Additional posts will be ignored and edited posts will be disqualified. After the first answers have been compiled, all restrictions are cancelled (free for all).

4...The judge's decision is final.

1...For whom was the Ferrari Dino 206 GT named?

2...In 1966 Oldsmobile introduced this model, the first mass produced front wheel drive car since the early days of the auto industry.

3...In the 1960's Porsche introduced its first car with a fiberglass body. What was it?

4...In what 1967 Mazda was the Wankel engine introduced?

5...In 1964 Pontiac introduced the Gran Turismo Omologato version of the Tempest. What was it better known as?

6..."Maybelline why can't you be true..."
What car was Maybelline driving in the song?
Bonus point, what car was the singer driving?

7...The VW Type 181 was a two wheel drive, four door convertible, manufactured from 1968 to 1983. By what name was it known in Britain?
Bonus point, in North America?

8...Name the longest running live show in Las Vegas?

9...What is the official name for a group of butterflies?

10..The Beach Boys were the musical first group to have a #1 hit that included a Theremin. Name it.

11..Project Horizon was a 1950's American proposal to put a military base where?

12..On September 30, 1955 Donald Turnupseed was driving a 1954 Ford Tudor sedan that was in collision with a 1955 Porsche Spyder. Turnupseed suffered minor injuries, the other driver was killed. Name him.

13..Point each, Thanks A Lot Mr. Kibblewhite is the autobiography of what member of what musical group?

14..Name the oldest form of advertising.

15..What English King was crowned King of France in 1431, in Notre Dame Cathedral?

16..The motto of what organization was Loyalty to the Party - Loyalty to the Motherland?
Bonus point, what prison was located at its headquarters?

17..What organization was the Schild und Schwert der Partie?

18..Who is/was John Lydon better known as?

19..In 221 BC, Ch'eng, King of the Qin State, conquered his neighbours and declared himself Ch'in Shi Huang Di. What did he name his new Empire?

20..What is the Wan-Li Quang-Qeng better known as?

21..Hey don't write yourself off yet it's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on...

22..Johnny is a joker he's a bird...

23..Gonna be standin' on the corner 12th Street and Vine...

24..Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields...

25..When my life is through and the angels ask me to recall the thrill of it all...

26..What is the connection between the Star Wars series of films and the Muppet Show?

27..Jabba The Hutt was inspired by what Sydney Greenstreet character from The Maltese Falcon?

28..Actor Anthony Daniels appeared in all the Star Wars movies. What character did he play?

29..Where do the credits appear in the Star Wars movies?

30..Point each, what day of what month is known as Star Wars Day?

31..What country do Panama hats come from?

32..How are the beans for Kopi Luwak coffee harvested?

33..An artist named Barrett Strong had Motown's first hit single, a song covered by both The Beatles and The Flying Lizards. For one point, name that tune!

34..The 1970's British pop bands Edison Lighthouse, The Pipkins, White Plains, and Brotherhood Of Man all had the same lead singer. Who was he?
Bonus point, his biggest hit was a one hit wonder with Lighthouse, what was it?

35..In what country is it traditional - after opening a bottle of rum - for the bartender to spill a few drops on the floor por los Santos?

36..What do torcedores roll?

37..The vocal hook in the song What's Up by 4 Non Blondes was the line "What's going on." They didn't use that line in the title because they were afraid of being sued by another artist who had a hit with that as a title. Name the artist.

38..De Leeuw Slaapt Vannacht is the Dutch title of what American hit?

39..Point each, in what comic strip was Patricia Reichardt a character, and what was her character better known as?

40..In what fish does one find the Ampullae of Lorenzini?

41..Yeah you want me close so I hear you I thought I made it clear don't whisper in my ear...

42..They all say you're doin' well livin' down in Arkansas...

43..Kiss the rain whenever you need me...

44..Twenty-five years and my life is still trying to get up that great big hill of hope...

45..Others have touched me soft in the night...

46..Who is/was Doris May Kappelhoff better known as?

47..How many spikes of hair are there on Bart Simpson's head?

48..What is a tympanometer used to measure?

49..Respect was a mega hit for Aretha Franklin, but it was a cover. Who was the original artist?

50..What is a Marian Apparition?

51..This man was born on January 1, 1912 in India. His given names were Harold Adrian Russell. What was his family name and by what name was he better known?

52..Name the song recorded in room 1742 at The Queen Elizabeth Hotel in Montreal on May 26, 1969?

53..McKinley Morganfield is listed as the 29th greatest guitar player of all time. Who was he better known as?
(It's a **** list. Mark Knopfler isn't on it.)

54..Why has NASA set up a research facility in the Houghton Crater on Devon Island in the Canadian Arctic?

55..Name the most northerly land mass in Continental Australia.

56..Point each, who was the last Plantagenet King of England, and to what House did he belong?
Bonus point, in what battle was he killed?

57..Who is/was Robert John Lange better known as?

58.."I Will Be With You (Where The Lost Ones Go)" is the real title of this song. Under what title is it sung by Sarah Brightman?

59..For what African country is TD the internet code?

60..Point each, what European country is also known as Hrvatska and what is its internet code?

61..All my life I've been waiting for this perfume of pain...

62..Just let me ask you one small thing as we have shared so many things...

63 I remember when we used to sit in the Government Yard in Trenchtown...

64..Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak so sleep silent angel go to sleep...

65..The best things in life are free but you can give them to the birds and bees...

66..The Eiffel Tower receives 7 million visitors a year. What other French attraction gets 9.7 million?

67..Name the longest in river in Europe.

68..In what Italian city is it illegal to feed the pigeons?

69..Name the largest church in Europe.

70..Jakobp, Ashleiy, Anus, Monkey, and Pluto, are baby names forbidden in this European country.

71..More chocolate is bought at this European airport than at any other single place in the world.

72..In what European country will one find the largest number of McDonald's fast food outlets?
Bonus point each, name the second and third (in either order).

73..Sir Niles Olan resides at the Edinburg zoo. Point each, who is he and what country knighted him?

74..It is illegal to wash your car, hang washing out to dry and mow your lawn in this European country.

75..In what country is the tallest building in Europe located?
Bonus point, name it.

76..In what month does Oktoberfest take place?

77..The oldest country - by name - in Europe adopted this name in 681 AD and has been known by it ever since. Name it.

78..What European monarchy was founded by Gorm The Old in 935 AD?

79..Which European country lacks the shallow ponds and the suitable temperatures to breed mosquitos, and is thus mosquito free?

80..It is estimated that one in ten European children is conceived in a bed from this company.

Bonus question:
Translate the following and what language is it.
"Kio estas la problemo?"
"Mi devas pisi."

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Quiz 3-19

#2 Post by om15 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:43 pm

7 The Trekker
18 Johnny Rotten
66 The Louvre
76 September to October

Capetonian

#3 Post by Capetonian » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:28 pm

7. The Thing
32 from bat droppings.
38. The lion sleeps tonight.
52. Leonard Cohen Famous Blue Raincoat
59. Tanzania
60. Croatia. HR
67. Danube
68 Rome
71 Zurich
72 France, proving the frogs have no knowledge of culinary matters.
74 Switzerland
75 Hungary

Esperanto
What's the matter?
I need a piss.

ian16th
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4 Post by ian16th » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:44 pm

The late Dino Ferrari

2...In 1966 Oldsmobile introduced this model, the first mass produced front wheel drive car since the early days of the auto industry.

3...In the 1960's Porsche introduced its first car with a fiberglass body. What was it?

5...In 1964 Pontiac introduced the Gran Turismo Omologato version of the Tempest. What was it better known as?
Pontiac GTO

7...The VW Type 181 was a two wheel drive, four door convertible, manufactured from 1968 to 1983. By what name was it known in Britain?

Celine Dione

10..The Beach Boys were the musical first group to have a #1 hit that included a Theremin. Name it.

11..Project Horizon was a 1950's American proposal to put a military base where?

12..On September 30, 1955 Donald Turnupseed was driving a 1954 Ford Tudor sedan that was in collision with a 1955 Porsche Spyder. Turnupseed suffered minor injuries, the other driver was killed. Name him.
James Dean

13..Point each, Thanks A Lot Mr. Kibblewhite is the autobiography of what member of what musical group?

15..What English King was crowned King of France in 1431, in Notre Dame Cathedral?
Henry VI

16..The motto of what organization was Loyalty to the Party - Loyalty to the Motherland?
KGB
Lubyanka

SS

19..In 221 BC, Ch'eng, King of the Qin State, conquered his neighbours and declared himself Ch'in Shi Huang Di. What did he name his new Empire?

21..Hey don't write yourself off yet it's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on...

25..When my life is through and the angels ask me to recall the thrill of it all...

26..What is the connection between the Star Wars series of films and the Muppet Show?

27..Jabba The Hutt was inspired by what Sydney Greenstreet character from The Maltese Falcon?

28..Actor Anthony Daniels appeared in all the Star Wars movies. What character did he play?

Columbia

Picked off the ground

33..An artist named Barrett Strong had Motown's first hit single, a song covered by both The Beatles and The Flying Lizards. For one point, name that tune!

34..The 1970's British pop bands Edison Lighthouse, The Pipkins, White Plains, and Brotherhood Of Man all had the same lead singer. Who was he?

35..In what country is it traditional - after opening a bottle of rum - for the bartender to spill a few drops on the floor por los Santos?
Porto Rica

37..The vocal hook in the song What's Up by 4 Non Blondes was the line "What's going on." They didn't use that line in the title because they were afraid of being sued by another artist who had a hit with that as a title. Name the artist.

39..Point each, in what comic strip was Patricia Reichardt a character, and what was her character better known as?

41..Yeah you want me close so I hear you I thought I made it clear don't whisper in my ear...

44..Twenty-five years and my life is still trying to get up that great big hill of hope...

Doris Day

Drum beat

49..Respect was a mega hit for Aretha Franklin, but it was a cover. Who was the original artist?

51..This man was born on January 1, 1912 in India. His given names were Harold Adrian Russell. What was his family name and by what name was he better known?

52..Name the song recorded in room 1742 at The Queen Elizabeth Hotel in Montreal on May 26, 1969?

53..McKinley Morganfield is listed as the 29th greatest guitar player of all time. Who was he better known as?

54..Why has NASA set up a research facility in the Houghton Crater on Devon Island in the Canadian Arctic?

56..Point each, who was the last Plantagenet King of England, and to what House did he belong?
Richard III
House of York
Battle of Bosworth Field

58.."I Will Be With You (Where The Lost Ones Go)" is the real title of this song. Under what title is it sung by Sarah Brightman?

60..Point each, what European country is also known as Hrvatska and what is its internet code?

64..Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak so sleep silent angel go to sleep...

65..The best things in life are free but you can give them to the birds and bees...

66..The Eiffel Tower receives 7 million visitors a year. What other French attraction gets 9.7 million?
The Louvre

Danube

70..Jakobp, Ashleiy, Anus, Monkey, and Pluto, are baby names forbidden in this European country.

71..More chocolate is bought at this European airport than at any other single place in the world.
Zurich

72..In what European country will one find the largest number of McDonald's fast food outlets?

France

73..Sir Niles Olan resides at the Edinburg zoo. Point each, who is he and what country knighted him?

74..It is illegal to wash your car, hang washing out to dry and mow your lawn in this European country.

Bonus point, name it.

September

77..The oldest country - by name - in Europe adopted this name in 681 AD and has been known by it ever since. Name it.

79..Which European country lacks the shallow ponds and the suitable temperatures to breed mosquitos, and is thus mosquito free?

80..It is estimated that one in ten European children is conceived in a bed from this company.

Bonus question:
"Kio estas la problemo?"
"Mi devas pisi."
Cynicism improves with age

Acebaby
First Solo
First Solo

#5 Post by Acebaby » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:02 pm

1... a son - Dino?

8...Jubilee (IIRC)

9...flutter

10..Vibrations

11..Moon

12.. James Dean

14..print

15..one of the Henrys?

19.. with a name like that, China?

20..Emporer??

22..Everley Bros

24..Brown Sugar

26..thought I read/heard from somewhere there was more than one?

28..C3PO

29..at the end?

30..May4th (be with you) hahahaha

31..South Amrerica ;) ?

32..picking up monkey poo?

35..Spain?

46..Doris Day

48..ear pressure – only know because I had one the other day!!

50..guess it has nothing to do with John Wayne then?

52..Peace by John and Yoko at the peace in?

53..maybe it was before Marks time?

55..Cape York is the northern most point.

66..Louvre?

68..Venice which I found amazing!

69..the Basilica

70.. Monkey, should be a baby name forbidden in every country!!

76..in Aus it’s October but in Germany it runs for a couple of wks late Sep early oct

79..Iceland – too bloody cold for everything there!

Bonus question:

Italian

Is there a problem I need to pee

thanks for the brain massage :)

Smeagol
Capt
Capt

#6 Post by Smeagol » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:11 pm

1) Alfredo 'Dino' Ferrari. Enzo's son
2) Toronado
3)904
4) Mazda Cosmo
5) GTO
6) Cadillac
7) Trekker
9) Kaleidoscope
11) Moon
12) James Dean
13) Roger Daltrey, The Who
14) Newspaper ads
15) Henry VI
16) KGB
17)East German Stasi, SSD
18) Johnny Rotten
19)China
22) Everly Brothers, Bird Dog
23) Rolling Stones, Brown sugar
24) I remember you, Frank Ifield
28) C-3PO
29)End only
30) $ May
31) Ecuador
32) Civet droppings
34) Tony Burrows
36) Cigars
38) The Lion Sleeps Tonight
39) Peanuts, peppermint Patty
40) Sharks
46) Dons Day
47) 9
48) Middle ear defects
50) Appearance of the Virgin Mary
51) Philby, Kim
52) Give peace a chance
53) Muddy Waters
54)resembles Mars
55) Cape York peninsula
56) Richard III, York
59) Chad
60) Croatia, hr
64) Hollies, The air that I breathe
65) Flying Lizards, Money, that's what I want
66) Louvre
67) Volga
68) Venice
69) St Peter's, Rome
70) Iceland
71) Brussels
72) Germany, France, UK
73) Penguin, Norway
75)St Petersburg, Lakhta Centre
76) September
77) Portugal
78)Denmark
79) Iceland
We hates Bagginses!

Hydromet
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by Hydromet » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:21 pm

That's a tough quiz, Stoneboat. There were only a couple I knew, a couple more I could have a good stab at, and others have already got them. Nevertheless, thanks.

Wodrick
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8 Post by Wodrick » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:42 pm

1. Enzo's son Dino
7. Karmann Ghia
10. Good Vibrations
12. James Dean ?
13. Roger Daltry, the Who
18. Johnny Rotten
22. Everleys - Bird Dog
25. I remember you Frank Ifield and probably others.
28.C3PO
33. Money, that's what I want
34. Tony Burrows - Love Grows (where my Rosemary goes)
46. Doris Day
49. Otis Redding
53. Muddy Waters, I looked at this list yesterday waiting for Knofler to come up, at the end I was not impressed.
63. No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
65. Money - Beatles
66. Louvre or maybe Versailles
67. Danube
68. Vatican
69. St Peters, Vatican
76. September, naturally
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/ITORRO10?cm_ven=localwx_pwsdash

Romeo Delta
First Solo
First Solo

#9 Post by Romeo Delta » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:59 am

Wow... A lot of answers already!

6. “Saw Maybelline in a Coupe De Ville”
8. Mystere (Cirque du Soleil)
10. Good Vibrations
14. Cave paintings?
18. Johnny Rotten
19. China
26. Frank Oz, voice of Fozzie Bear and Yoda
28. C3P0
30. May 4th
31. Ecuador?
32. From dung
35. Puerto Rico (or USA, since Puerto Rico is a US Territory)
36. Steak
37. Marvin Gaye
38. The Lion Sleeps Tonight
39. Peanuts, Peppermint Patty
44. What’s Up, 4 Non Blondes
50. Ghost of Virgin Mary?
51. Kipling? Rudyard Kipling?
60. Croatia
66. Notre Dame
67. Volga
71. Zurich? Brussels? Whose chocolate is better?
77. Lichtenstein

Tons of guesses... 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Stoneboat
Capt
Capt

#10 Post by Stoneboat » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:02 am

... looked at this list yesterday waiting for Knofler to come up, at the end I was not impressed.

I figured Knopfler for at least number two or even number one. Chet Atkins never made the list nor did Les Paul, and John Lennon? He wasn't even the best guitar player in the Beatles, George Harrison was. Like I said, **** list. :D

Tall Bird
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#11 Post by Tall Bird » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:39 am

Great quiz as always Stoneboat. I’m on the road at moment on a v small screen. Quick scroll through:
10. Good Vibrations
22. Bird Dog/Everly Brothers
43. Kiss The Rain/Billie Myers
80. IKEA

Mrs Ex-Ascot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#12 Post by Mrs Ex-Ascot » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:55 am

Too late on parade again; my fault entirely. :) Excellent quiz again which was enjoyable as usual. Thank you for all the effort you put into it. :YMHUG:

I jotted down 14 answers which I was confident about, and was beaten to all of them. :((
RAF 32 Sqn B Flt ; Twin Squirrels.

Slasher

#13 Post by Slasher » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:19 am

I too came late to the questions I happened to know the answers to.
80. IKEA
IKEA is the maker of the most bonked-on beds for procreation? Yer kiddin' me! I thought a drunken encounter on a dirty mattress at the back of a pub or Eagles concert would account for the majority of Europe's population. ;)))

Mole
FO
FO

#14 Post by Mole » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:00 am

another latecomer, a few more rattling around in my brain

37 Hey (hey)
65 Money - Flying Lizards

Stoneboat
Capt
Capt

#15 Post by Stoneboat » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:54 pm

Sorry I'm a bit late, got involved in a medevac.

Rules

1...The quiz will be posted on Saturday or Sunday evening, my time.

2...Answers are worth a point apiece, except some questions may ask for additional info, worth extra points.

2a...There are musical clues scattered throughout the quiz (in groups of 5 or 10). Identify the song and artist from the clue supplied.

3...Until the first set of answers have been posted players are restricted to one post apiece, containing as many answers as they like. Additional posts will be ignored and edited posts will be disqualified. After the first answers have been compiled, all restrictions are cancelled (free for all).

4...The judge's decision is final.

Enzo Ferrari's son Dino - ian 16
He died at age 24 from MD.

Toronado - Sméagol

'Twas a 904, but need more info.

'67 Mazda Cosmo - Sméagol

The GTO - Sméagol

Coupe de Ville - RD
Open

Trekker - om15
The Thing - Cape

Open
(It's at Balley's.)

A flutter - Acebaby
Have aa point for kaleidoscope Sméagol.

Good Vibrations - Wodrick

On the moon - Acebaby

James Dean - ian16

Roger Daltrey/The Who - Sméagol

Open
:D

Henry VI - ian16

KGB - ian16
Lubyanka - ian16

Stasi - Sméagol

Johnny Rotten - om15

China - Acebaby

Open

Open

Bird Dog - Sméagol
Everly Brothers - AcebabyJune is bustin' out all over, so time for a quiz. This is a pub type quiz, Google is not your friend.

Open
Oh come now folks.

Brown Sugar - Acebaby
Stones - Sméagol

I Remember You/Frank Ifield - Sméagol

Frank Oz was the voice of Fozzie Bear and Yoda - RD

Open

C3PO - Acebaby

At the end - Acebaby

May 4th - Acebaby
May the fourth be with you.

Ecuador - Sméagol

From Civet cat poo - Sméagol
Have a point for on the ground and monkey poo, AB and ian16.
Kopi Luwak aka coffee by a$$holes for a$$ holes.

Money - Wodrick

Tony Burrows - Smeagol
Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) - Wodrick

Open

Cigars - Sméagol

Marvin Gaye - RD

The Lion Sleeps Tonight - Cape
Bonus point anyone, in what country did the song originate?

Peanuts/Peppermint Patty - Sméagol

Sharks - Smeagol

Stoneboat
Capt
Capt

#16 Post by Stoneboat » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:20 am

Answers part deux...

Open

Open

Kiss The Rain/Billie Myers - TB

What's Up/4 Non-Blondes - RD

Open

Doris Day - ian16

9 - Acebaby

Hearing - Acebaby

Otis Redding - Wodrick

An appearance by the Virgin Mary - Sméagol

Kim Philby - Smeagol

Give Peace A Chance - Sméagol
Have appoint for the Peace song AB.

Muddy Waters - Smeagol

The conditions are close to those on Mars - Sméagol

Cape York Peninsula - Acebaby

Richard III/York - ian16
Bosworth Field - ian16

Open

Open

Chad - Smeagol
Point anyone, why TC and not CH?

Croatia/HR - Cape

Open

Open

No Woman No Cry/Bob Marley - Wodrick

Air That I Breathe/Hollies - Sméagol

Money/Flying Lizards - Smeagol
Would have accepted Barrett Strong :D

Open

Volga - Smeagol
Danube is 2nd.

Venice - Acebaby

St. Peter's Basilica - Acebaby

Open

Brussels - Sméagol

Germany - Sméagol
(In order) France and Britain - Smeagol

A penguin/Norway - Smeagol

Switzerland - Cape

Bonus point, name it.
Both open

September and October - om15
Have a point for September ian16, it ends on the first Sunday in October.

Open

Denmark - Smeaagol

Iceland - Acebaby

IKEA - TB

Bonus question:
"Kio estas la problemo?"
"Mi devas pisi."
Esperanto.
What is the problem?
I have to pee - Cape

Stoneboat
Capt
Capt

#17 Post by Stoneboat » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:31 am

Initial scores...

Smeagol 36
Acebaby 15
ian16 11
Capetonian 7
Wodrick 6
Romeo Delta 5
om16 3
Tall Bird 3

Sorry I'm late again. Had to break up the answers in two sections. I was restricted by the 10,000 character limit, and halfway through my desktop eloped with the last keyboard and I had to redo the whole fcukin thing by cutting and pasting on a laptop. I hate fcukin laptops. X(

Mole
FO
FO

#18 Post by Mole » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:37 am

66, Eurodisney?

Slasher

#19 Post by Slasher » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:47 am

Ok I'll give the opens a try:

8. If it's at Bally's it has to be Jubilee.
14. I was gonna say ads bunged in papers, but I tend to think oral yellers would be the older method that survives to this day.
20. That name is Chinese. A shot in the dark but probably some big shot in the Communist party. Names like that are shortened to the first two. So I'd say Wan Li, whoever the hell he is.
23. Something to do with Kansas City but buggered if I recall the singer or song name.
70. Anus is banned in Denmark so I'll go with that.

Tall Bird
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#20 Post by Tall Bird » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:47 am

Missed a few questions on the tiny screen yesterday.

6. V8 Ford
8. Is Wayne Newton still around? :D
14. ?Prostitutes advertising on e.g Sumerian ancient walls
23. Kansas City/Fats Domino - though there's probably a much earlier version
27. Gutman
35. Cuba
38. South Africa?
42. Ack, think I've heard this song recently but can't remember title or artist ~X(
45. Someone Like You/Emmylou Harris
59. CH is already taken by Switzerland
66. Disneyland Paris aka Euro Disney
77. Bulgaria (a regular pub quiz question ;))) )