Hmm, I know I've been reprimanded before for this...

General Chit Chat
EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Hmm, I know I've been reprimanded before for this...

#1 Post by EA01 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:50 am

...commenting on factual events such as the amount of Crime New Zealand exports to these shores.... here is a monster from 1983, who never spent the 2 life sentences he was sentenced to, but instead was released in 2003 and sent (Thankfully) back to NZ, amazingly with no parole checks or conditions....he would be living amongst you in NZ....

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/law ... 7560709157

I only post this because the murder of Linda Reed was so close to Christmas at a shopping centre we'd all spend so much time at back then... :( .....and it all hit home really...then I found this article....

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Hmm, I know I've been reprimanded before for this...

#2 Post by John Hill » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:51 pm

OK, born in NZ but when did he go to Australia?
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by EA01 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:24 am

I don't know John, he should never have been released, but he resides on your fair shores now...apparently. And you wouldn't know if he was working at your local supermarket...

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4 Post by John Hill » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:46 pm

EA01 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:50 am
...commenting on factual events such as the amount of Crime New Zealand exports to these shores....
So where do you get your 'factual events' from when for all you know this scrot had been in Australia since infancy?

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by John Hill » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:15 am

EA01 where are you? I thought by this time you would have explained this export of crime that you are accusing NZ of.

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6 Post by EA01 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:44 am

What do you mean where am I? I've explained this before, and you conceded you knew nothing of the situation here. I see it daily in the papers and court appearances, I'll leave it fopr you to research, I've spent rather enough time on it!

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by John Hill » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:30 am

You claimed that NZ exports crime to Australia but you are unable to back this up and now you want to slither away in the undergrowth, typical, just bloody typical... [-X

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8 Post by EA01 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:00 am

I've given you some examples in the past John, You've conceded your ignorance as well,.....not for me to do your research....we've a guy over here at the moment (Peter Dutton), I don't like the guy myself, but I do like his policy of sending NZ criminals back to NZ after they've done their time here, I understand Jacinda doesn't like receiving these criminals back either!!

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by John Hill » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:09 pm

You claimed that NZ exports crime to Australia but you are unable to back this up.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#10 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:17 pm

Send all the crims to Aus, they have got more space..! =))

I am just joking fellah's lest somebody becomes outraged, again, by my flippancy...
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#11 Post by John Hill » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:40 pm

That is hardly an original idea as European Australia was founded as a dumping ground for criminals which has led to the position they are in now where chauvinism and ignorance rule their thinking.

Anyone from NZ wanting to move to Australia is subject to refusal if they have a criminal record. Obviously they are not criminals when they arrive in Sandy Island but become criminals while they are their.

In some cases, the criminals being returned to NZ have been in Sandy Island since infancy and are a product of Sandy Island upbringing and environment. Rather than NZ 'exporting' crime Sandy Island is exporting their crime problems to NZ.

Of course some of their own criminals come to NZ and commit serious crimes here.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#12 Post by FD2 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:43 pm

+1 It's quite natural to be upset about a horrendous crime that has been committed against someone we know or who lived close by but as any fule kno, every country in the world produces its own home grown criminals and Australia has been no stranger to that process from the time of its inception through the razor gangs to some particularly nasty outback dwelling murderers. Yes - Ardern doesn't believe in tit for tat expulsions and the exported baddies who have learned their criminal trades in Oz have created a fair amount of havoc since arriving 'home', but in a game of criminal poker who could trump the one serving life without parole for shooting 51 innocent unarmed people dead?

I was in the city that day and certainly felt 'outrage', but came to realise that he was not a typical representative of the people of Australia. You shouldn't have brought the subject up again fliegs but let it lie. The bloke who cuts me up at the traffic lights might be the one you speak of and take a knife to my throat if I look sideways at him, but people can't be locked away just on the possibility they might commit a crime.

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#13 Post by EA01 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Nasty lil f*cker, now wanting to sue my state gummint over his treatment of a hand injury, seemingly ok with smashing his girlfriends face in with a metal fire hydrant cover. however....

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti ... d=11808579

My taxes PAY for this oxygen thief!!
You shouldn't have brought the subject up again fliegs but let it lie.
Hard to let this level of criminality lie FD2, letting it lie is like condoning it, sometimes in a politically correct world that champions the rights of criminals, someone needs to stand up and say bludgeoning a young mother to death with a metal fire hydrant cover is actually NOT OK, but according to this NZ born murderer, he was happy enough to do it...

That said I fail to see why young women are attracted to the like of such that are implicated in further murders...

Oh well, 'The there's bad people everywhere' line of thinking will exonerate imported criminals for some time I'd imagine

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#14 Post by EA01 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:01 pm

Anyway....I'm going out on a limb here to declare that murdering a young woman with a metal fire hydrant lid with blunt force injury to the cranium is not ok...and if your place of birth was NZ, that is where you should be, not here committing horrendous acts of criminality...just 'go home'......please....

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#15 Post by FD2 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:07 pm

I think that most people in the world would agree that murdering anyone, whether in a gas chamber, freezing, 'blunt force injury to the cranium', or by mass shooting is not the way to behave unless one wants society to descend into chaos. Stalin thought that the many millions he killed were just a 'statistic' and Hitler thought he was freeing Europe from a scourge. Your man Tarrant thought he was making a statement against the Muslim fundamentalist murderers active around thee world but the brave man was merely slaughtering 51 unarmed men women and children. He was sane and knew exactly what he was doing but from what I've read the Kiwi you refer to in your case was not.

I'm in favour of the death penalty for certain crimes or for locking people up for the rest of their lives if they cannot be trusted in society again, but you raging against one particular killer pales into insignificance in the world scale of violence. I don't think you'll get your boy Tarrant back as most Kiwis want to make sure he is never (ever) free, seen or heard from again. Which is the worst way to die? 'Blunt force trauma to the cranium' or a bellyful of bullets from an assault rifle, and is it worse if the murderer is an Australian or a New Zealander? They are not the usual friendly, law abiding representatives of their countries are they?

Goodbye Mr Tarrant.
Tarrant.jpg
Tarrant.jpg (30.27 KiB) Viewed 467 times

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#16 Post by FD2 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:52 pm

I haven't noticed anyone condoning the actions of murderers on the site and plainly if your Kiwi murderer said he was happy to do it, he is not right in the head. So capital punishment for psychopaths next?

Now what would you want the NZ authorities to do with your man Tarrant? Is he any more a representative of the Australian citizens than the bludgeoner is of Kiwis or Bradley Murdoch, for instance, or the razor gang members?

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#17 Post by EA01 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:40 pm

There are cases, like the Port Arthur guy, where the burden of keeping them alive should not be upon others, Tarrant is another. These are cases of no if or buts or maybes.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#18 Post by John Hill » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:56 am

EA01 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:01 pm
Anyway....I'm going out on a limb here to declare that murdering a young woman with a metal fire hydrant lid with blunt force injury to the cranium is not ok...and if your place of birth was NZ, that is where you should be, not here committing horrendous acts of criminality...just 'go home'......please....

Apparently Lionel Patea is 'home' having been born in Victoria.

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#19 Post by EA01 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:41 am

Oh OK, I didn't know that John!, thanks, how did you find that out?....got a link??

I rather arrogantly assumed that given the name and his appearance he was of at least an islander (Likely NZ) background...there sure are a lot of them around getting arrested for violent crimes if the papers are to be believed. I suppose it would be defamatory / slander if what they reported was not true...

This most commonly occurs often in a region we refer to as 'West Auckland' John, many many ex Kiwis reside there, quite some distance from here (Thankfully!) .....lots of gang nastiness with cars that all seem to have 'Silverferns' on the rear windscreen, or also it is common to see rear windscreen stickers of a cartoon 'Kiwi' f**king a Kangaroo.....not pretty stuff John, rather nasty stuff actually John, but the sentiment is very clear, as is the message...

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#20 Post by EA01 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:42 am

Where are his Parents from John?