700 drinks... Tennis's resident idiot opens his mouth to change feet again.

Whether a participant or, dare I say it, a spectator - enjoy.
TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

700 drinks... Tennis's resident idiot opens his mouth to change feet again.

#1 Post by TheGreenAnger » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:59 am

I am not a fan of Nick Kyrgios, although he is undoubtedly a talented tennis player.
A tennis fan who Nick Kyrgios accused of having “700 drinks” during the Wimbledon final is to take legal action against him, her lawyers have said.

In a statement released on Tuesday, Anna Palus said the Australian tennis star had made “a reckless and entirely baseless allegation” against her.

“Not only did this cause considerable harm on the day, resulting in my temporary removal from the arena, but Mr Kyrgios’s false allegation was broadcast to, and read by, millions around the world, causing me and my family very substantial damage and distress,” she said.

Ms Palus has instructed her solicitors, Brett Wilson LLP, to start legal proceedings against Mr Krygios if he does not offer “a prompt resolution to this matter”. She added that any damages she wins will be donated to charity.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/nic ... ml?r=84386

I hope she wins and keeps at least enough after her donation to charity, to have the 701 drink! ;)))
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

Pinky the pilot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: 700 drinks... Tennis's resident idiot opens his mouth to change feet again.

#2 Post by Pinky the pilot » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:48 am

I for one am at a total loss as to why his behaviour is tolerated as much as it appears to be. :-\

Unfortunately, the rot started many years ago with the appearance of someone who became known by the sobriquet of 'superbrat.'
You only live twice. Once when you're born. Once when you've looked death in the face.