Don't Make Me Turn This Plane Around

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Don't Make Me Turn This Plane Around

#1 Post by PHXPhlyer » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:42 pm

Pilot scolds Southwest Airlines passenger for allegedly AirDropping ‘naked pictures’ to entire plane :-o [-X

https://thehill.com/homenews/3622626-pi ... ire-plane/

(NEXSTAR) – Don’t make him turn this plane around.

A pilot with Southwest Airlines was heard scolding a traveler who allegedly AirDropped unsolicited “naked pictures” to other passengers ahead of a recent flight from Houston to Cabo San Lucas.

He also threatened to return the plane to the gate if the nudes didn’t stop.

“So here’s the deal, if this continues while we’re on the ground, I’m going to have to pull back to the gate, everybody’s going to have to get off, we’re going to have to get security involved and it’s … vacation is going to be ruined,” the pilot can be heard saying in a video shared to TikTok by passenger Teighlor Marsalis last week.

“So you folks, whatever that AirDrop thing is, quit sending naked pictures and let’s get yourself to Cabo,” the pilot added.

The video has since been 2.6 million times.

Self-harm hashtags up 500 percent on Twitter, research shows
Marsalis told Nexstar that the plane was preparing to leave on Aug. 24 when the male passenger “AirDropped a nude photo of himself” to everyone else on the plane.

One of the travelers told a flight attendant, who subsequently informed the pilot, Marsalis said. She added that there were no more unsolicited AirDrops for the remainder of the trip.

“The flight made it happily to Cabo with no more nudes!” Marsalis said.

Southwest Airlines provided a statement to Nexstar in response to Marsalis’ viral clip, but declined to share further details or confirm whether any of the passengers were barred from future flights.

“The safety, security and wellbeing of Customers and Employees is the Southwest Team’s highest priority at all times,” the airline wrote. “When made aware of a potential problem, our Employees address issues to support the comfort of those traveling with us.”

California passes bill requiring social media companies to consider children’s mental health
Apple’s AirDrop feature, available on iOS devices, allows users to share photos, videos or files with other Apple devices that are “within Bluetooth and WiFi range.” The sender does not need specific contact information for recipients, though users can choose to restrict unsolicited AirDrops from unknown senders.

PP

TheGreenAnger
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Don't Make Me Turn This Plane Around

#2 Post by TheGreenAnger » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:15 am

What a total Sad Sack that iPhone user is! L-)
My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. Adieu! I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by PHXPhlyer » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:30 am

Why was nothing done to identify the offender? :-o :-?
They has pictorial evidence. :ymdevil:

PP

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4 Post by G-CPTN » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:22 am

It was probably Dick.

prospector
Capt
Capt