Drunken passenger pees on another one

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Drunken passenger pees on another one

#1 Post by llondel » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:08 pm

The head of India's Tata Sons conglomerate has expressed "anguish" over an incident in which a drunk man allegedly urinated on a female passenger on one of their flights.

The incident took place in late November on a Tata-run Air India flight. But it was reported only last week when the woman filed a complaint.

The news led to massive outrage in India with criticism of how Air India handled the incident.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-64207235

One thing that gets me from the article is that the offender seems to think that because he paid to have her clothes cleaned, that should be the end of it.

1DC
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Drunken passenger pees on another one

#2 Post by 1DC » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:19 am

I rather fancy the culprit had high flying status in Air India which is why he was dealt with quite leniently. He was a Vice President in Wells Fargo and probably a frequent flyer. He got his just deserts when the story broke, losing his job and ending up in jail.

limeygal
Capt
Capt

#3 Post by limeygal » Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:36 am

I was peed on by a pax once. On a flight to Bangladesh, a passenger came into the galley and stood beside me. He was taking a whiz up against one of my carts. I asked him what he was doing. I learnt an important lesson that day-never address a man when he is peeing. Apparently, they instinctively turn toward you. My mistake. That really set the tone for the whole trip-ghastly place. :-q

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#4 Post by Ex-Ascot » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:00 am

limeygal wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:36 am
I was peed on by a pax once. On a flight to Bangladesh, a passenger came into the galley and stood beside me. He was taking a whiz up against one of my carts. I asked him what he was doing. I learnt an important lesson that day-never address a man when he is peeing. Apparently, they instinctively turn toward you. My mistake. That really set the tone for the whole trip-ghastly place. :-q
LG I agree with you there one of the worst places on the planet. We stayed in a Swiss owned hotel with filtered air, filtered water, imported food etc. However we were on the edge of a lake with shacks on stilts. They were doing their business into the water on one side and bathing in and drinking the water on the other. :ymsick: Filthy disgusting people.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

1DC
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by 1DC » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:03 am

Unfortunately when they are peeing it makes it awkward to direct a well placed knee!

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6 Post by Pontius Navigator » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:17 pm

limeygal wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 9:36 am
Learnt that lesson in Kefkavik. Fortunately we had more room to jump. It was our in the snow and this crewman, Nick name 'low pressure' , had no stop cock.