Amazingly Stupid Tiktok Prank

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Amazingly Stupid Tiktok Prank

#1 Post by FD2 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:12 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... l#comments

No wonder he was so mad! Pilots reveal mystery lever tourist was yelled at for grabbing in helicopter cockpit was the ROTOR BRAKE

It looks as though someone in the back was filming her actions rather than the scenery. The stupid woman and her friend presumably thought it was a jolly jape they could upload to Tiktok. I think in the pilot's position I'd head for the airport and radio ahead to get the flight met by the cops. It ranks up there for stupidity with the idiot who posed in the doorway holding her hand up and lost a finger. 8-}

OneHungLow
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot
Re: Amazingly Stupid Tiktok Prank

#2 Post by OneHungLow » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:24 am

One should never underestimate the stupidity of the common man or woman. These Tik Tok prankster types are a menace to society.

I wonder how many light aircraft both fixed wing and rotary have been brought down by the foolishness of front seat passengers over the years.

Probably good advice to aircraft passengers as well.
ACHTUNG!

ALLES TURISTEN UND NONTEKNISCHEN LOOKENSPEEPERS!

DAS FLIEGENMASCHINE IST NICHT FÜR DER GEFINGERPOKEN UND MITTENGRABEN! ODERWISE IST EASY TO SCHNAPPEN DER SPRINGENWERK, BLOWENFUSEN UND POPPENCORKEN MIT SPITZENSPARKEN.

IST NICHT FÜR GEWERKEN BEI DUMMKOPFEN. DER RUBBERNECKEN SIGHTSEEREN KEEPEN DAS COTTONPICKEN HÄNDER IN DAS POCKETS MUSS.

ZO RELAXEN UND WATSCHEN DER BLINKENLICHTEN.
The observer of fools in military south and north...

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

Re: Amazingly Stupid Tiktok Prank

#3 Post by Ex-Ascot » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:40 am

The trouble is that they have to stuff a pax in the other seat to maximise numbers. It is the same here on scenic flights .
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.