500N?

Lost forever.
rgbrock1
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

500N?

#1 Post by rgbrock1 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:11 pm

Howdy y'all. I know I've been MIA for awhile now but I was wondering if anyone knows what became of my buddy 500N? I have what I thought was his correct email address, which I've used successfully in the past, but for some odd reason it bounces back now with an 'unknown user' error message.
Pro Deo et Constitutione — Libertas aut Mors

Sisemen

Re: 500N?

#2 Post by Sisemen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:23 am

Unfortunately he was one of the very few that got bounced permanently and no parole offered by Alison :-o 'Tis a great shame.

I always had the impression that 500N lived close to the edge and this site was one of his releases and touchstones to the real world. It's our community's equivalent to the RU OK? movment in some instances. Hope he's still OK.

rgbrock1
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by rgbrock1 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Sisemen wrote:Unfortunately he was one of the very few that got bounced permanently and no parole offered by Alison :-o 'Tis a great shame.

I always had the impression that 500N lived close to the edge and this site was one of his releases and touchstones to the real world. It's our community's equivalent to the RU OK? movment in some instances. Hope he's still OK.

Thanks for the info,Sisemen. Yes, 'tis a shame. I'll have to locate him via other means.
Pro Deo et Constitutione — Libertas aut Mors

Sisemen

#4 Post by Sisemen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:38 pm

For what it's worth a lot of us felt it was wrong to ban him completely.

stuart
Capt
Capt

#5 Post by stuart » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:56 pm

Sisemen wrote:For what it's worth a lot of us felt it was wrong to ban him completely.

Agree, way over the top imo :(
it's good to be bad.

admin
Chief Engineer

#6 Post by admin » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:22 am

For those who may be getting forgetful with increasing years. Due to the actions of a few - five to be precise, I was forced to close the whole site down for a few days. This site and it's beneficial owner, myself, fall within the Australian legal jurisdiction with regard to incitement to racial and religious violence, ethnic intolerance and vilification, etc.. Yup. I was legally responsible for what they were posting, and with them transcending the legal boundaries in said posts, it scared the sh*t out of me. Use of missiles and the bombing of mosques, and the use of phosphorous grenades was just not acceptable.

All five were given the opportunity, by email, to apologise and commit never to do the same again. Two did and are still with us. Three chose not to.

Admin/Alison