Chukwu

Lost forever.
Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Chukwu

#1 Post by Cacophonix » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Or our once resident Igbo God and friendly ex Nigeria flying German resident American pilot, grammarian and polymath aka chuks!

I know he has quit this place but notice that he has gone off the radar on some of the other aviation sites where he was wont to be seen! Has anybody heard or seen hide or hair of him elsewhere? I do hope he is OK. I, for one, miss his acerbic style and real experience and interest in aviation.

Caco

Capetonian

Re: Chukwu

#2 Post by Capetonian » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:24 pm

Despite our many and virulent disagreements, I too wish him well and hope he's fine.

Regardless of disagreement with what he wrote, it was impossible not to admire his writing style.

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by om15 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:16 pm

Chuks posted on TOP recently, funnily enough about spin off forums from pprune on the thread about being given some time away, a balanced post, shame he left this place, we need more alternate views of things.

unifoxos
Capt
Capt

#4 Post by unifoxos » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Looks like you have got your wishes. Hope you enjoy it.
Sent from my tatty old Windoze PC.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by Cacophonix » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:22 pm

om15 wrote:Chuks posted on TOP recently, funnily enough about spin off forums from pprune on the thread about being given some time away, a balanced post, shame he left this place, we need more alternate views of things.

Thanks om15. Good to know that somebody somewhere is having their grammatical sins pointed out and put to rights! :)

Caco