Departed During 2022

Lost forever.
TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Mira Calix

#101 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:14 pm

Mira Calix, the electronic producer celebrated for her complex, highly imaginative music and sound art, has died.

Her label, Warp Records, announced the news, and did not give a cause of death, nor her age. A statement posted to social media said in part: “Mira was not only a hugely talented artist and composer, she was also a beautiful, caring human who touched the lives of everyone who had the honour of working with her … she pushed the boundaries between electronic music, classical music and art in a truly unique way.”

Born Chantal Passamonte in South Africa, Calix moved to London in 1991 to pursue a career in music, first working as a publicist for Warp alongside promoting club nights and DJing, before releasing her music with the label.

Meet Mira Calix, who puts wasps on stage and her audience in a maze.

As with her labelmates, her work realised the broad possibilities of electronic production in playful and adventurous music that had roots in club culture but spanned a remarkably broad stylistic range, touching on ambient, noise, neo-classical and more.

She released music in the traditional album format, beginning in 2000 with One on One and most recently with the sample-heavy Absent Origin, released in 2021 and hailed as one of her greatest works. But she also made music for installations such as My Secret Heart, staged at London’s Royal Festival Hall in 2008, and the monolithic sound sculpture Nothing Is Set In Stone, created for the Cultural Olympiad alongside the London 2012 Olympics, with Boris Johnson, then London mayor, stating: “Mira Calix has managed to wrest not blood, but music from a stone, putting the music into rock and creating a new cultural attraction.” Other public artworks appeared everywhere from a public bus in Nanjing, China, to the Tower of London.

She also collaborated with opera and theatre companies, including Opera North and the Royal Shakespeare Company, writing scores for productions of Julius Caesar and Coriolanus for the latter. Her 2003 work Nunu featured the sound of live insects on stage, while Inside There Falls, a 2015 collaboration with Sydney Dance Company, used hidden speakers worn by dancers in a mobile, four-dimensional piece.

She once said of her boldly experimental yet populist approach, in response to elderly listeners who loved one of her installations: “The whole piece was completely abstract, but it made them feel something. They didn’t say, ‘This is too weird’ … People like fantasy. We know this. But people also like fairytales. And they like abstractions. Art isn’t just for arseholes. People can handle it.”

BBC 6 Music DJ Mary Anne Hobbs was among those paying tribute to Calix, calling her “such an ingenious, pioneering artist … always questioning, always pushing.” The musician Gazelle Twin said: “So so gut-wrenching to hear this news of such an amazing, inspirational and unanimously loved creator.”
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/ ... rtist-dies

Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Departed During 2022

#102 Post by G-CPTN » Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:50 pm

According to t'internet she was aged 52.

No age . . .

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#103 Post by PHXPhlyer » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:13 pm

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#104 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:46 am

Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#105 Post by PHXPhlyer » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:45 pm

Bobby Rydell, '60s teen idol and star of 'Bye Bye Birdie,' dies at 79
His fame as the epitome of an American pop star was such that Rydell High School in the Broadway musical and subsequent film “Grease” was named after him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/obituaries ... -rcna23140

LOS ANGELES — Bobby Rydell, the epitome of the early ‘60s “teen idol,” who parlayed that fame into a starring role opposite Ann-Margret in the 1963 film “Bye Bye Birdie,” died Tuesday at age 79. The cause of death was pneumonia.

His death just days away from his 80th birthday was confirmed by radio legend Jerry Blavat, Rydell’s longtime friend from the singer’s South Philadelphia stomping grounds.

“Out of all the kids” from that era, Blavat said, “he had the best pipes and was the greatest entertainer. He told the best stories, did the best impersonations and was the nicest guy.”

Rydell’s fame as the epitome of an American teen pop star in the days just prior to rock’s British Invasion was such that Rydell High School in the Broadway musical and subsequent film “Grease” was named after him. An actor also portrayed him in a performance scene in the film “Green Book.”

“It was so nice to know that the high school [in ‘Grease’] was named after me,” he said. “And I said, ‘Why me?’ It could have been Anka High, Presley High, Everly High, Fabian High, Avalon High. And they came up with Rydell High, and once again, total honor.”

The singer had 34 singles chart on the Billboard Hot 100, the most well-remembered of which include “Wild One,” which reached No. 2, and “Volare,” a No. 4 hit. Other top 10 songs included “Swingin’ School,” “The Cha-Cha-Cha.” His run of top 10 songs began with “We Got Love,” which reached No. 6 in 1959, and ended with “Forget Him” in 1964.

One of his first hits, “Wildwood Days,” only made it to No. 17 in 1963 but continues to be an anthem in the New Jersey area for which it was named. A mural of Rydell adorns the Wildwood, N.J., boardwalk.

In a 2020 interview, Rydell recalled how his role in “Bye Bye Birdie” expanded once he was cast. “I go see the play, and I’m looking at Hugo Peabody, and he doesn’t sing, there are no lines, there’s no dancing, he just stood there. But, when I go out to start filming, Mr. (George) Sidney saw some kind of magic between Ann-Margret and myself, and every day that I went back to Columbia Studios, my script got bigger, and bigger, and bigger. More dialogue, more singing, more dancing. And I’m not a movie star by any stretch of the imagination, but if I had to be in one picture, it’s a classic, such as ‘Grease.’ And I’m really happy to be involved with something that was that wonderful.”

Born Robert Louis Ridarelli on April 26, 1942, Rydell started singing and playing drums at 6, and by 7, began performing professionally in nightclubs in the Philly/South Jersey area at the urging of his father.

In 1950, Rydell won a talent show during the television series “Paul Whiteman’s TV Teen Club” and became a regular on the program. After three years as part of Whiteman’s singing on-air crew, the vocalist/drummer changed his name to “Rydell,” and began playing for local bands such as Rocco and the Saints (an ensemble that also featured another South Philly friend, Frankie Avalon, as its trumpeter).

After having tried his luck with a handful of unsuccessful singles for small, independent labels, Rydell signed with Philadelphia’s Cameo Records (eventually Cameo/Parkway) and hit the charts with “Kissin’ Time” in 1959. With that single, and its follow-ups, “We Got Love” (his first million seller), “Wild One,” “Swingin’,” and his take on the classic, “Volare,” Rydell became a bona-fide teen idol.

By 1961, when Rydell performed a show at the Copacabana in New York City, he became the youngest performer to ever headline at the famed nightclub, therefore cementing his status with Rat Pack fans as well as teen crowds.

In 1963, he played the role of Hugo Peabody in the film version of the satirical musical “Bye Bye Birdie” with Ann-Margret and Dick Van Dyke. His part was not that of the titular rock star, but the jealous boyfriend of the girl who wins a chance to meet Birdie before he joins the Army. In 2011, “Bye Bye Birdie” received a digital restoration, and Rydell appeared with Ann-Margret at a special Academy screening at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater (see video below).

By the next year, Rydell would leave Cameo-Parkway Records for Capitol Records, the same label that his soon-to-be rivals in the Beatles appeared.

In the late ‘60s, he moved to Reprise, where he found little success. “Mr. Sinatra wanted me on his Reprise label, so, of course I said yes, but there was no promotion,” Rydell told Goldmine.

Ceding their popularity to all things mop-top, Rydell, Avalon and the rest of the clean-cut teen idol crew became lounge singers in Las Vegas and on the international touring circuit.

After 1965, Rydell never charted again on the Billboard Hot 100, although he continued to release singles through the mid-‘70s and one of his final songs, a disco number called “Sway” in 1977, made a modest dent in the adult contemporary chart.

Rydell wrote a memoir, “Bobby Rydell: Teen Idol on the Rocks: A Tale of Second Chances.” The “on the rocks” subtitle referred to a bout with alcoholism after his wife of 36 years died of breast cancer in 2003.

After he married his second wife, Linda, he had a liver and kidney transplant in 2012.

Rydell toured as a solo act until the present day and was part of the Golden Boys stage production since 1985 with Frankie Avalon and Fabian. The three “idols” had been readying a spring and summer tour for 2022.

PP

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#106 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:30 am

CW McCall

He was a bit of a one hit wonder with this one:

but he had a wicked sense of humour too

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#107 Post by Boac » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:08 am

Amazing what you discover when you look - William Dale Fries, Jr served as Mayor of a Colorado town for 6 years!

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#108 Post by Woody » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:30 pm

I’m sure that The Eagle Has Landed must be Boris Johnson’s favourite book

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-61054455
When all else fails, read the instructions.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#109 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:00 pm

Woody wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:30 pm
I’m sure that The Eagle Has Landed must be Boris Johnson’s favourite book

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-61054455
viewtopic.php?p=331819#p331819
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#110 Post by PHXPhlyer » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:05 pm

Gilbert Gottfried, iconic comedian, dies at 67 after long illness

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/cel ... -rcna24111

Gottfried died at 2:35 p.m. ET on Tuesday from Recurrent Ventricular Tachycardia due to Myotonic Dystrophy type II.

April 12, 2022, 12:33 PM MST / Updated April 12, 2022, 1:27 PM MST
By Saba Hamedy
Comedian Gilbert Gottfried has died at age 67, according to his family.

"We are heartbroken to announce the passing of our beloved Gilbert Gottfried after a long illness," his family wrote in a statement shared to his Twitter account.

Gottfried died at 2:35 p.m. ET on Tuesday from Recurrent Ventricular Tachycardia due to Myotonic Dystrophy type II, according to Glenn Schwartz, his longtime friend and publicist.

Gottfried, who has been performing stand-up comedy for over 50 years, became known as "the comedian's comedian" "because his live performances put aside political correctness while he delivers jokes that know no boundaries," his representative said in a statement.

His comedic career led to roles in films including "Beverly Hills Cop II," "Problem Child," "Look Who's Talking II" and "The Aristocrats." He was also the voice of the wise cracking parrot Iago in Disney's iconic animated film "Aladdin."

More recently, in 2017, he was the subject of the documentary "Gilbert," about his life. He also co-hosted a podcast, "Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast!", where he and Frank Santopadre interviewed Hollywood icons and legends.

His family described him as "the most iconic voice in comedy" as well as a "wonderful husband, brother, friend and father to his two young children."

"Although today is a sad day for us all, please keep laughing as loud as possible in Gilbert's honor," his family wrote.

Actor Jason Alexander was among those who shared his condolences on Tuesday.

"Gilbert Gottfried made me laugh at times when laughter did not come easily. What a gift," he wrote in a tweet. "I did not know him well but I loved what he shared with me. My best wishes and sympathy to his family. #ripGilbertGottfried"

Santopadre described Gottfried's humor as "brash, shocking and frequently offensive, but the man behind the jokes was anything but."

"Those who loved and him were fortunate enough to share his orbit knew a person who was sweet, sensitive, surprisingly shy and filled with a childlike sense of playfulness and wonder," Santopadre said in a statement provided via Gottfried's publicist. "He'll be dearly missed by family, friends, fans and comedylovers the world over. To quote Gilbert himself, 'Too soon!'"

Other celebrities also mourned Gottfried on social media, sharing fond memories they had with him and the impact he had on their lives.

"I am so sad to read about the passing of Gilbert Gottfried," Academy Award winner Marlee Matlin wrote in a tweet. "Funny, politically incorrect but a softie on the inside. We met many times; he even pranked me on a plane, replacing my intepreter @655jack (they’re like twins). Sending love to Dara & his children."

Brian Koppelman, "Billions" co-creator and showrunner, said Gottfried's stand up "changed" him.

"Gilbert Gottfried meant more to me than you probably know," he wrote in a tweet. "I have talked about this on my podcast and on his, but when I was 14 I got to see him do stand up, and it changed me. His subversiveness and bravery were unparalleled. And he made you fall down laughing. This sucks."

Comedian Dane Cook said "Gottfried was never not funny."

"He was a lovely guy, always friendly & made many people happy," Cook wrote in a tweet.

Conan O'Brien recalled seeing Gottfried perform in 1985.

"when he entered to applause he said, “Thank you, thank you very much.” He then continued to say “thank you” repeatedly for ten full minutes," O’Brien tweeted. "It was the nerviest, funniest thing I had seen. So sorry to lose this sweet and delightfully funny man."

Gottfried is survived by his wife Dara, daughter Lily, 14, son Max, 12, sister Karen and nephew Graham.

PP

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#111 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:03 pm

This news makes me very sad, and very, very angry! Poor woman.

Sylvia Lancaster, campaigning mother of murdered Sophie Lancaster dies ‘suddenly’

Sylvia Lancaster, who founded the Sophie Lancaster Foundation in her daughter’s memory, died in Blackburn Hospital on Tuesday.

The mother of murdered goth Sophie Lancaster has died, the charity she established in her daughter’s name has announced.

Sylvia Lancaster, who founded the Sophie Lancaster Foundation in her daughter’s memory, passed away suddenly in Blackburn Hospital on Tuesday, a statement said on Facebook.

Ms Lancaster’s daughter was 20 when she was set upon by drunk teenagers in a park in Bacup, Lancashire, in 2007.

The gang turned on her and her boyfriend, Rob Maltby, 21, who survived the attack, because of their alternative appearance.

Miss Lancaster was kicked and stamped on as she cradled the injured Mr Maltby.
S.JPG

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/s ... 57024.html
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Klaus Schulze - Granddaddy of techno rock

#112 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:08 am

Klaus Schulze, who has died aged 74 after suffering from renal disease, released more than 60 albums in his lifetime. He was often the recipient of such accolades as the godfather of techno music, was considered part of the Berlin School of electronic music and was credited with being an inspirational figure in ambient and IDM (intelligent dance music).

Perhaps it would be more accurate to describe him as a versatile and gifted composer whose music encompassed ideas from many genres, including classical and jazz, which he expressed through mainly electronic means. Though he started out as a rock drummer who was briefly a member of Tangerine Dream, he always knew that he “wanted to play with harmonies and sounds”. The revolutionary arrival of synthesisers in the early 1970s gave him the tools that could express his bubbling musical ideas. The film music composer Hans Zimmer used one of Schulze’s pieces as part of his score for the movie Dune (2021), and described his work as “the perfect balance between the soul and technology”.

Born in Berlin, Schulze gained musical experience in his teens playing drums and sometimes guitar and bass in a variety of local bands. He recalled that he began playing drums because of the influence of his older brother, who introduced him to jazz sticksmen such as Art Blakey and Buddy Rich. In 1967 he joined the rock trio Psy Free, alongside the guitarist Alex Conti and organ player Joachim Schumann, then in 1969 Schulze joined Tangerine Dream.

The group was in a fluid, formative phase and Schulze was replaced by Christopher Franke in 1970, having had his ideas for adding experimental sounds rejected by the bandleader Edgar Froese. However, he did play on their debut album Electronic Meditation, a free-ranging mix of jazz, rock and electronica.

He found the role of the drummer too restrictive. “As a drummer you are the backbone of a rock group, but not the soloist who performs his own musical ideas,” he said in a 2015 interview. Shulze then joined with Manuel Göttsching and Hartmut Enke to form Ash Ra Tempel, with whom he made the album Ash Ra Tempel before leaving to pursue a solo career.

In 1972 he released his first solo album, Irrlicht, now considered a noteworthy moment in the history of ambient music. Schulze recorded it using a broken organ and the sound of a symphony orchestra played backwards, but for his next album, Cyborg (1973), he took a leap into the future by deploying an EMS VCS3 synthesiser, a pioneering instrument also used by such luminaries as Pink Floyd, Jean-Michel Jarre and the Who.

After taking time out to record an album with the so-called Krautrock supergroup Cosmic Jokers (1974), Schulze displayed increasing artistic confidence and a growing command of his new medium, as reflected in such milestones of electronic music as Timewind (1975) and Moondawn (1976). These exhibited a mastery of delicate textures that would evolve and blend over the course of extended compositions filling a whole side of an LP. Track titles such as Floating and Mindphaser indicated the effect Schulze wanted his music to have on his listeners.

In 1975 his horizons had expanded further when he went to Tokyo to produce progressive rockers Far East Family Band. Their keyboard player Kitarō later became a superstar of New Age music, and always gave Schulze credit for inspiring him to embrace the world of synths and electronica. In 1976, Schulze’s burgeoning status found him performing on Stomu Yamashta’s Go album alongside Steve Winwood, Paul Buckmaster, guitarist Al Di Meola and percussionist Michael Shrieve. The musicians performed the material live, prompting the album Go Live from Paris, with a further album Go Too appearing in 1977.

During the 1980s Schulze began taking advantage of digital technology alongside older analog equipment such as the Moog synthesiser

Schulze’s evocative, artfully layered music lent itself to soundtrack work. Body Love (his seventh solo album, 1977) was the soundtrack to Lasse Braun’s titular pornographic movie, and a Volume 2 followed. He would also create soundtracks for movies such as Barracuda and Next of Kin, but a more significant achievement was his album Dune (1979), inspired by Frank Herbert’s classic sci-fi novel. Here, Schulze adopted an almost neoclassical approach, mixing cello and Arthur Brown’s vocals into his often eerie electronic soundscapes. When Zimmer composed the soundtrack for Denis Villeneuve’s 2021 film of Dune, he based one of the pieces from his Dune Sketchbook album on Schulze’s composition Frank Herbert, from Schulze’s album X (1978). “Klaus Schulze’s music has never been as relevant as it is now,” Zimmer commented. “The world has finally caught up to a true pioneer.”

During the 1980s Schulze began taking advantage of new digital technology alongside older analog equipment such as the Moog synthesiser, a shift detectable in albums such as Dig It (1980) and Trancefer (1981). On his own Innovative Communication label he released work by artists including Popol Vuh and Software. In the 90s he temporarily became infatuated with the use of pre-recorded sampled sounds, as heard on the album Beyond Recall. As the new millennium dawned, Schulze leaned more towards classical music and jazz, mixing these with contemporary electronica techniques.

Schulze engaged in a variety of collaborative ventures. Between 1994 and 2008 he teamed up with Pete Namlook to record 11 volumes of The Dark Side of the Moog, each one adapting a song title from Pink Floyd (for instance Wish You Were There or Obscured By Klaus). He also worked with Code III, Earthstar, Rainer Bloss and Lisa Gerrard from Dead Can Dance, with whom he also performed live, and in 2000 he reunited briefly with Ash Ra Tempel. In 1979 he released Time Actor, the first of a series of albums he recorded as Richard Wahnfried, the name apparently an oblique nod to the composer Richard Wagner.

In 2005 he began reissuing his earlier works, including previously unreleased material. In 2013 he announced that he was giving up performing live concerts. A new album, Deus Arrakis, is due to be released in June.

He is survived by his wife, two sons and four grandchildren.

Klaus Schulze, composer and musician, born 4 August 1947; died 26 April 2022
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/ ... e-obituary

Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

bob2s
Capt
Capt

#113 Post by bob2s » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:14 am

The above made me dig this one out of my collection.

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#114 Post by Woody » Tue May 03, 2022 8:48 pm

I’m not a great Motor Racing fan, but just seen this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/61313801

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#115 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Thu May 05, 2022 3:21 am

Woody wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 8:48 pm
I’m not a great Motor Racing fan, but just seen this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/61313801
Tony Brooks came agonizingly close to winning the World Championship in 1959. Like his erstwhile Vanwall team mate Moss, he was also probably one of the most talented racing drivers of that era not to win a World Championship.

An English gentleman and a dentist from an era when men finished races covered in oil and glory!

RIP

Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Wodrick
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#116 Post by Wodrick » Thu May 05, 2022 7:57 am

Sort of half quoting, can't remember the full quote but Sterling Moss, an acknowledged star, once said that if he ever had a team then his drivers would be Tony Brooks and Jim Clark (naturally)
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/ITORRO10?cm_ven=localwx_pwsdash

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#117 Post by Woody » Sun May 08, 2022 3:15 pm

Dennis Waterman has passed away :-o

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#118 Post by FD2 » Sun May 08, 2022 8:28 pm

Karearea
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#119 Post by Karearea » Sun May 08, 2022 9:25 pm

I never saw Minder, though I expect I'd enjoy it if I did.

Dennis Waterman was in an episode of Man About the House, S2, E4, "Did You Ever Meet Rommel?" as Franz Wasserman.

Also, he sang "(Darling) Come Away With Me" which I recorded from the radio on cassette tape in the early 1980s, it seems to be impossible to find online.
And with the morn, those angel faces smile...

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#120 Post by PHXPhlyer » Thu May 19, 2022 6:04 pm

Vangelis, Oscar-winning composer of ‘Chariots of Fire’ and 'Blade Runner,' dies at 79
The Greek electronic musician was also Grammy-nominated three times in the new age album category and for record of the year for “Chariots of Fire.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop ... -rcna29663

Vangelis, the Greek electronic musician who won an Oscar for his memorable “Chariots of Fire” score and whose other credits included “Blade Runner” and “Blade Runner 2049,” died Tuesday, according to reports in the Athens News Agency. He was 79.

He was Grammy-nominated three times in the new age album category and for record of the year for “Chariots of Fire.”

Born Evangelos Odessey Papathanassiou in Greece, he was enrolled by his parents into the Athens Music School at the age of 6 where he was soon performing concerts.

He grew up in Athens and formed his first band, the Forminx, in 1963, playing pop music and Beatles covers, but began working on film scores and sessions a few years later.

After relocating to Paris, in 1968 he formed the progressive-rock quartet Aphrodite’s Child with a group of Greek expatriots, including Demis Roussos. The group enjoyed chart success in several European countries, particularly the single “Rain and Tear.”

The self-taught musician enjoyed a long career in European pop music before the magical colors and textures of his 1970s solo albums brought him to the attention of film and TV producers.

The use of a track from his “Heaven and Hell” as the theme for Carl Sagan’s PBS series “Cosmos” brought his name and music into prominence in America.

But it was his music for the 1981 film “Chariots of Fire” that brought him worldwide fame. Producer David Puttnam made the unorthodox choice for the period sports drama after hearing his music for the French nature documentary “Opera Sauvage” and the studio album “China.”

As he often did, Vangelis performed all of the instruments, including synthesizer, piano, drums and percussion, and his memorable theme not only enhanced the film but, as a soundtrack, reached no. 1 on the Billboard charts and was nominated for a Record of the Year Grammy.

PP