Analogue or Digital ?

By Popular Request - Modded by the Girls of Ops-Normal.
OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Analogue or Digital ?

#1 Post by OFSO » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:30 am

During the recent visit of the saintly American President to our shores, a confused-looking Asian student got up in front of him and to the sound of loud cheers from the audience, announced she was coming out as "binary".

I am confused.

Does this mean she is analogue or digital ?

Sisemen

Re: Analogue or Digital ?

#2 Post by Sisemen » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:36 am

One of the reports on Facebook about this particular bit of madness attracted the following comment. It's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long while!

"I have the same problem, I identify neither as a man or woman but as a loaf of bread.

I've had so much trouble with people mislabelling me as gluten when I'm non gluten and have trouble finding toilets designed for me. Once I was thrown out of a hospital as I refused to let a doctor operate on me with a scalpel and requested a bread knife instead. Other breads don't talk to me as I'm brown bread and there is a huge racism issue in the bread community but of course there crumbs are swept under the bread bin as race is not an important issue and is secondary in the bread community so we get pushed to the side for discussions about loaves of bread that identify as non bakery and some who actually think they're croissants. One day people will understand though."

Alisoncc
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by Alisoncc » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:20 am

Don't ask me. I thought I was supposed to have the inside track on these things, but to be honest wouldn't have a clue what "she/he/it" meant. :-\ :-\

Alison
Rev Mother Bene Gesserit.

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

MoreAviation

#4 Post by MoreAviation » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:35 am

Binary, somebody who picks or mixes both gender identities, types or attributes...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_binary

I have always liked Eddie Izard's description of himself as "a lesbian trapped in a man's body" :)

MA

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by Boac » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:06 pm

"a lesbian trapped in a man's body"
- give me a sharp knife and leave me alone with 'it' for 20 minutes and I'll be delighted to let the lesbo out :YMPARTY:

I cannot stand the creature.

MoreAviation

#6 Post by MoreAviation » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:50 pm

Boac wrote:
"a lesbian trapped in a man's body"
- give me a sharp knife and leave me alone with 'it' for 20 minutes and I'll be delighted to let the lesbo out :YMPARTY:

I cannot stand the creature.

A bit harsh Boac. :) He is/was but a simple cross dresser. Never let a pink tutu get your knickers in a knot? Ask rgbrock1! :)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituar ... -Dale.html

MA

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by Boac » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:58 pm

Allowing for the fact that the creature is a 'comedian/enne' (I believe)
Eddie Izard's description of him(her)self
was not
He is/was but a simple cross dresser.
but
a lesbian trapped in a man's body

Now, IF (NB IF) I were to put on Mrs B's underwear while she is out shopping, I would not classify myself that way.......ooh- I've come over all funny.............is she out...?

500N
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8 Post by 500N » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:37 pm

A thread was running on TOP re LGBTI....... and the full string of letters was published,
it was mind blowing how long it has become.

Slasher

#9 Post by Slasher » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:55 am

When I saw the thread subject OFSO I thought it might be you
wanted to ask what type of watch do women prefer as a gift.

They prefer analogue BTW. The more expensive the better.

And non-kinetic!

MoreAviation

#10 Post by MoreAviation » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:13 am

I have always been amused at the electrical or electronic metaphors for the myriad of categories that humans have devised for their sexual identities and foibles...

From double adaptors to binary loners, the mind boggles. One can only imagine what the term "three phase" might encompass! :))

MA

rgbrock1
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#11 Post by rgbrock1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:03 pm

We have a clown here in the U.S. named Rachel Dolezal. She WAS the president of the Washington State chapter of the NAACP. (National Association of the Advancement of Coon People. What this organization has advanced since its inception I haven't a clue)

Ms. Dolezal was born a white woman. However, she identifies herself as African-American. And she claims that no one can really say what race they actually are as it all depends on how they identify themselves. Of course once the Washington State chapter of the NAACP found out that she was a white woman, posing as a black one, she was shown the front door. However, she still insists that she is black.

With this in mind, today I"ve decided that I will identify as a Chinese-American. Tomorrow, who knows?
Pro Deo et Constitutione — Libertas aut Mors

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#12 Post by OFSO » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:33 pm

One can only imagine what the term "three phase" might encompass!

Possibly involving Elton John, Dave Furnish and that other bloke Daniel Laurence...

(At least olive oil is an electrical insulator).

500N
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#13 Post by 500N » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:48 pm

rgbrock1 wrote:We have a clown here in the U.S. named Rachel Dolezal. She WAS the president of the Washington State chapter of the NAACP. (National Association of the Advancement of Coon People. What this organization has advanced since its inception I haven't a clue)

Ms. Dolezal was born a white woman. However, she identifies herself as African-American. And she claims that no one can really say what race they actually are as it all depends on how they identify themselves. Of course once the Washington State chapter of the NAACP found out that she was a white woman, posing as a black one, she was shown the front door. However, she still insists that she is black.

With this in mind, today I"ve decided that I will identify as a Chinese-American. Tomorrow, who knows?

I thought that was very funny when it came out.

I also love the NAACP, who then complain when people use the word "Colored".

rgbrock1
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#14 Post by rgbrock1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:08 pm

500N wrote:
rgbrock1 wrote:We have a clown here in the U.S. named Rachel Dolezal. She WAS the president of the Washington State chapter of the NAACP. (National Association of the Advancement of Coon People. What this organization has advanced since its inception I haven't a clue)

I thought that was very funny when it came out.

I also love the NAACP, who then complain when people use the word "Colored".

I don't use the word colored. That's politically incorrect. And not a very nice word to use.
Thus I use the word 'coon'. :D

500N
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#15 Post by 500N » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:39 pm

I use "Guy Gibson VC dog".

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#16 Post by OFSO » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Male, Female, Homosexual Male, Homosexual Female, Bisexual, Transvestite, Non-Gender Assigned, None-of-the-Above, and Undecided. Have I missed any categories out ?

rgbrock1
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#17 Post by rgbrock1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:08 pm

OFSO wrote:Male, Female, Homosexual Male, Homosexual Female, Bisexual, Transvestite, Non-Gender Assigned, None-of-the-Above, and Undecided. Have I missed any categories out ?

Gender neutral. Which means you can be any gender you want, even on alternating days. :))

500N
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#18 Post by 500N » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:45 pm

OFSO wrote:Male, Female, Homosexual Male, Homosexual Female, Bisexual, Transvestite, Non-Gender Assigned, None-of-the-Above, and Undecided. Have I missed any categories out ?

Yes, it's the short version LGBTI........

which means you have missed the "I" which I think is "Intersex" whatever that means and "Q".

In the TOP thread, their were also two "B's or something.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#19 Post by OFSO » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:32 pm

What the hell is 'intersex' ? Would seem to mean "between the sexes" so does this mean "in the process of changing sex" or "being trapped between a fat lady and a fatter man on the tube one evening" ?

"Q" ? Amplification factor ? Doubly gay or hetero or bi or whatever ? And haven't we missed out "W" for "Wanker" or is that being kept for derogatory purposes ? They way this is going we will all be designated by a formula indicating not only sexual orientation fut how much of which we all are. In my case I'd say I am 90%H10%F0%G%L%B0%T but 99%W ('cos I don't get it very often).

dubbleyew eight
Capt
Capt

#20 Post by dubbleyew eight » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:16 pm

I think I'm a cat.
I dream of pussy. I'd love some pussy.
the ultimate in life is to wake up in the morning in a soft comfy bed cuddled up to an equally naked woman.
so yes I think I'm a cat.
I dream of pussy.