Erotic hairdressing

By Popular Request - Modded by the Girls of Ops-Normal.
OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Erotic hairdressing

#1 Post by OFSO » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:12 pm

I was at my hairdressers this morning. It used to be an all-male establishment, both cutters and patrons, but the owner (nice chap) couldn't find any blokes to work there and now has two ladies, both in their thirties I'd say, nothing special, but nice smiles and friendly. Problem is - how shall I put it - I find the proximity - well no, not the proximity - the contact surprising. Not just a warm pair of breasts resting on my shoulder, but the occasional nipple (I admit, covered by bra and T shirt) pressed into my ear. A certain warmth, breath on my earlobes, and so on. All quite innocent, I am sure. Point is, male hairdressers don't do this, well, not the ones I have been to. Maybe the ladies have shorter arms and have to lean in closer to reach my hair. Maybe.

Sisemen

Re: Erotic hairdressing

#2 Post by Sisemen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:36 pm

Did the haircut have a happy ending?

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by OFSO » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:49 pm

Yes, nice short cut. Not a Baldy Sour, more a relaxed crewcut. Hey, I am not complaining.

compo
Capt
Capt

#4 Post by compo » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Did she get the enlarged tip she was expecting?

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by OFSO » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:22 am

No but she got her usual tip !

Many years ago I used to have my hair cut by an Italian lady, who bore a strong resemblance to Susanna Hoffs of the "Bangles". That was a thrill. Used to go every week to have it off.

Slasher

#6 Post by Slasher » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:29 pm

I only ever get my haircut in Thailand for the same reasons - boobs in one's ears/shoulders and I usually get some glancing snatch-rubs along my forearms (purposely positioned for the event). :ymdevil:

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by OFSO » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:18 pm

snatch-rubs along my forearms (purposely positioned for the event).

Had a haircut last week, chair lowered during trim of the top, it was my ears not my forearms.

Slasher

#8 Post by Slasher » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:25 pm

Yeh I've had that a couple of times. One has this almost overpowering instinct to turn and bury one's face in it.

It's great on rare occasions when I get two girls assigned to the job. Precious microseconds where I'm sandwiched between a set of tits in each ear! Its as sweet as angels pissing on your tongue.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by Boac » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:54 pm

Why do I suffer? I have a very pleasant, but 'not my type' chap who does my hair. No erotics, just usual banal hairdressing chatter. Must do some Goggling............

Magnus
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#10 Post by Magnus » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:14 pm

With Slash on this one. When I had hair, the lass who attended to my tonsorial requirements used to haul my head back between her boobs (9.5/10 on the Slashometer scale) to cut my fringe. My mother was wrong; I didn't go blind, I went deaf.

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#11 Post by Rwy in Sight » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Some young male activities are rumored to cause deafness. Unfortunately I had yet to find such a hair saloon.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#12 Post by OFSO » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:05 pm

Sensitive folk, look away now. When I were a lad in Leicestershire, the Coddie on our GPO gang had got his knees brown in India. He told us once that going for a shave, the hairdresser would spread a large white cloth over you from neck to the washbasin, where it would clip on with two hooks, and under said washbasin was a large cupboard, from which a young boy would emerge........ and I'll leave the rest to your imagination. He said it was pretty difficult to preserve your equanimity while a cut-throat razor was scraping away under your chin.....

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#13 Post by Boac » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:59 pm

Best not to ask for a 'little bit off the top' - unless you is Jewish, of course.

Fliegenmong
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#14 Post by Fliegenmong » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:46 am

"Some young male activities are rumored to cause deafness"

Huh?.....what's that you say?
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go... Oscar Wilde

Slasher

#15 Post by Slasher » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:57 pm

Fliegenmong wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:46 am
Huh?.....what's that you say?
He said Some young poof activities are rumored to cause deafness.

:)) :p

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#16 Post by OFSO » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Walked past my wife's London hairdressers biz today, she rushed out and kissed me, both cheeks (upper as Dud would have said) then reared back in horror/amazement/wonder at my beard of which she had not been previously appraised. A cuddly lady, very nice nature...

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#17 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:50 pm

OFSO, so where is this wonderful hairdresser? Not been to a barbers since Ascension 30 years ago, wonderful South African lady,blow in your ears. The other notable HD was Vincent's near Raffles Hotel. Used to get your haircut whether you needed its or not ☺ and a glass of whiskey.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#18 Post by OFSO » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:48 am

Essex Rd Islington London. There are several hairdressers in a row. Looking in the windows of the others it would appear that they also might rush into the street and kiss you although you might not enjoy the experience. Mine is well past the first and second flush of youth but very jolly (and very much female).

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#19 Post by OFSO » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:25 pm

Both the OFSOs had haircuts today in what used to be an exclusively male hairdresser but since she started going there has seen more and more ladies breaking the taboo. The absence of the grumpy old Spanish bastards who now boycott the place has more than been compensated for by the ladies now going. But sadly, Mrs OFSO gets the attention of the lady cutter and I get the bloke...

Smeagol
Capt
Capt

#20 Post by Smeagol » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:12 pm

Have not been to any hairdresser, barber or other tonsorial establishment for almost 20 years. DIY with electric clippers set on No.1 :D
Must have saved lots of dosh in that time..............but obviously missed out on some interesting experiences :((
We hates Bagginses!