Been a sh!tty day....

By Popular Request - Modded by the Girls of Ops-Normal.
flynverted
Capt
Capt

Been a sh!tty day....

#1 Post by flynverted » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:52 am

Mia's birthday was 24/9... Our anniversary is 16/10...
Got heaps of p.m.'s from Cap'n Slasher and Mr.Cape...
And the p.m.'s were greatly appreciated...
Just having a sh!t of a time now for some reason...
Bent over backwards for that woman and she tried to stab me with grandfathers ww2 spear...
Yet I feel sorry for her and send her gifts and money???
Wtf???
The more I love her the more she hates me...

Slasher

Re: Been a sh!tty day....

#2 Post by Slasher » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:47 am

Like I said before mate you're not gonna get over this overnight. You are going to have good days and bad days for a while till the wounds start to heal. More bad than good presently, but you'll find as time goes on the good days will start to slowly outnumber the bad.

Remember Fly I've been there.

Mia simply turned out to be a real bitch. What makes her specially cruel was she married you first then dumped your ass. Had it been prior it would've been a bit less painful. The lame excuse that she doesn't trust you is a ruse - Mia didn't really love ya to begin with and IMO believes your usefulness was suddenly not to her liking anymore.

And mate stop sending her gifts and money. You're not doing yourself any damn good and merely prolonging your own pain. Don't send her nothin'. It's not like you begat kids with her and need to pay alimony or maintenance or anything.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by OFSO » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:41 am

Been there & done it. Kicked in the knackers (not literally I might add) by previous wife and I still sent her birthday presents etc. You can't turn your feelings off just like that (at least if you are a man) but have to wait for time to heal you.

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4 Post by Rwy in Sight » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:20 am

For what is worth - try not to be alone and if you can't achieve that do something ....

What am I saying here. Only time will do the situation better.

Capetonian

#5 Post by Capetonian » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:02 pm

Can only agree with others. Keep moving, stop thinking about it, try to put it behind you, of course easier said than done, and sooner or later you will find peace (or a piece!) and you can start to enjoy life again.

Most of us have been where you are, and you end up stronger. Stop giving to her, however much you think she needs it. Let her get on with her life and you do the same.

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6 Post by Rwy in Sight » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:18 pm

Maybe get a new hobby - something you wanted to do but you did not started for any constraints are not valid any longer.

flynverted
Capt
Capt

#7 Post by flynverted » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:23 am

I know that, cap'n. Last week I sent her new sheets for her bed ( we ripped the fuk c outta the old ones.. ;
The woman has a hold on me.
And she is very beautiful....
And she is also very vile and evil

Slasher wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:47 am
Like I said before mate you're not gonna get over this overnight. You are going to have good days and bad days for a while till the wounds start to heal. More bad than good presently, but you'll find as time goes on the good days will start to slowly outnumber the bad.

Remember Fly I've been there.

Mia simply turned out to be a real bitch. What makes her specially cruel was she married you first then dumped your ass. Had it been prior it would've been a bit less painful. The lame excuse that she doesn't trust you is a ruse - Mia didn't really love ya to begin with and IMO believes your usefulness was suddenly not to her liking anymore.

And mate stop sending her gifts and money. You're not doing yourself any damn good and merely prolonging your own pain. Don't send her nothin'. It's not like you begat kids with her and need to pay alimony or maintenance or anything.

flynverted
Capt
Capt

#8 Post by flynverted » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:11 am

Wise

words as always, Cap'n Slash and Mr Cape.... Your words of wisdom is always appreciated

1. I feel that I have a responsibility to her. She is my wife
2 she has nothing. I have money to help her
I hate sitting here knowing she has no food or money for food

flynverted
Capt
Capt

#9 Post by flynverted » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:30 am

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#10 Post by G-CPTN » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:45 am

flynverted wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:30 am
Not for those left behind.
There have been suicides within my extended family with the resulting widespread devastation lasting for decades.

Capetonian

#11 Post by Capetonian » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:46 am

She has turned her back on you, and doesn't see you as her husband any longer. De facto, you aren't, therefore she is (de facto) not your wife, and you have no responsibility towards her. She has to live with the consequences of her decision and the way she has behaved towards you.

She is better off now than before she met you, leave it at that and stop feeling you have to keep giving, rather give to someone who will be appreciative.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#12 Post by Cacophonix » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:44 pm

G-CPTN wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:45 am
flynverted wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:30 am
Not for those left behind.
There have been suicides within my extended family with the resulting widespread devastation lasting for decades.
Wise words and you should heed G-CPTN's painful experience of these things flynverted. I seriously suggest you seek some solace and help at what is clearly a bad time for you. Talk to your rabbi or priest if you are a believer or look to speak to a counsellor or psychologist. There is no shame in this and I can vouch for the latter course. It really will help, believe me. Stay clear of the juice as it will simply drag you down at times like this.

Bederf jouself, jou rowwe bliksem... Be nice to yourself you rough old bastard...

Caco

Slasher

#13 Post by Slasher » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:53 am

Sent a reply PM to Fly on 14th but haven't heard boo. The PM is still in my outbox. Getting quite worried. I don't have his email. He was feeling really bloody depressed indeed at the time too.

Capetonian

#14 Post by Capetonian » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:15 am

I've PMd him, hopefully he will reply, I may have his email address as he sent me a charity donation for one of my sponsored walks so I may be able to track him through that and email him.

I trust he is OK. A fine man who has been hijacked by the wrong woman.

Slasher

#15 Post by Slasher » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:31 pm

Thanks Cape. If you do manage to contact him could you post as to his condition? Ta.

Capetonian

#16 Post by Capetonian » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Of course I will. The message I sent him this morning is still in my outbox.

Slasher

#17 Post by Slasher » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:55 am

Now I'm getting really worried. My last PM to Fly is still in my outbox and I remember the tone of his last PM to me over 2 weeks ago which was a cause for concern.

Cape - if you have his email could you please pass it to me via PM? Thanks.

Capetonian

#18 Post by Capetonian » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:04 pm

Slash : I checked the page where he donated to my charity walk but it doesn't show the donor's email. He hasn't given me his email in any of his PMs.

I know his full name, if you don't have it I'll email it to you, it may help somehow to do a trace. He may be active on ToP? I can't think how else to contact him. My PM to him is still in my outbox.

In his last PM to me, he told me that he had told you stuff and you were welcome to relay it to me. I trust I am not breaking any confidences by saying this.

Slasher

#19 Post by Slasher » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:10 pm

Yep I'll relay to you his PM to me Cape but to maintain protocol I'll refrain from doing this for a few days. In the meantime if you could PM his full name I would appreciate that very much. Thanks.

For an idea of what his tone was - look at post #9 above.

Capetonian

#20 Post by Capetonian » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:29 pm

Slash : Done

Thank you for caring.