At the gym

By Popular Request - Modded by the Girls of Ops-Normal.
OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

At the gym

#1 Post by OFSO » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:16 pm

Dear Agony Aunt
Am I being unfaithful to my wife in thought if not in deed when I fancy two girls who turn up at the gym together ? and is it any excuse that one looks like Steve Logan and the other like Mick McManus ?

Beef Raiser
ATPL
ATPL
Re: At the gym

#2 Post by Beef Raiser » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:03 pm

Dear OFSO

If they are as described then why do you fancy them ? Do they wear "comfortable shoes" ?

In a slightly related story, I was having breakfast early one morning in a motorway service station. I promise this is absolutely true. A group of women dressed in track suits with "Welsh Women's Weightlifting Team" emblazoned across the back were at the next few tables. I cast a sideways glance and the most attractive of the bunch resembled the side of a house. I paid no more attention but their conversation was rather loud. I raised the cup of coffee to my lips when one called out "Have you seen Karen's snatch, it's bloody amazing". Well, the cappuccino went all over my newspaper. I inhaled the rest and spent the next few minutes blowing it out of my nose into a tissue. The rest of my breakfast was accompanied by visions of Karen's anatomy with the dimensions and tenderness of a horse's collar.

If the two ladies who are the centre of your attention do "bump their bits" then I wouldn't imagine it to be a pretty sight.

Each to their own.

Beef

Capetonian

#3 Post by Capetonian » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:15 pm

Who are Steve Logan and Mick McManus? Even without knowing, this sounds ominous.
Shame on you!

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4 Post by Pontius Navigator » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Cape, one had to be an aficionado of ITV afternoon wrestling. I don't recall Steve Logan but MM was as broad as he was tall and often matched with Big Daddy who had height as well as girth.

4mastacker
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by 4mastacker » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Jackie Pallo was another one of MM's usual opponents. Me mum used to scream at the telly on a Saturday afternoon when those characters were doing their stuff. It was hard to believe she was normally a very mild-mannered lady.
It's always my fault - SWMBO

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#6 Post by G-CPTN » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:20 pm

My father was a devotee of the TV wrestling.

AFAICR Pallo was the one who would feign a fall and then attack!

Capetonian

#7 Post by Capetonian » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:25 pm

My grandfather used to watch that disgusting spectacle of sweaty morons grappling with each other. I remember the name Jackie Pallo for some reason, none of the others ring a bell. That was in the 60s, I must have been about 10 at the time. I'm sure it was all staged, like the Jerry Springer show.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8 Post by Cacophonix » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:50 pm

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#9 Post by Ex-Ascot » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:53 am

Don't forget Big Daddy. When I was a kid we would go and see my great Aunt and Uncle on a Saturday afternoon. Although nothing to do with it he was Irish. Watching the wrestling he got so excited that his chair would start off at one end of the room and finish off in the far corner. Nothing my father could say to him could persuade him that it was all a big show not a real competition.
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

CharlieOneSix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#10 Post by CharlieOneSix » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:40 am

Big Daddy (real name Shirley Crabtree) versus Giant Haystacks was always good for a laugh:
The helicopter pilots' mantra: If it hasn't gone wrong then it's just about to...
https://www.glenbervie-weather.org

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#11 Post by OFSO » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:38 pm

Mick MacManus (only five foot six) was a true gentleman and an authority on classic porcelain. As far as wrestling being faked, if you'd ever been spattered with blood in a ringside seat in Stoke on Trent you'd think differently.

Ex-Ascot
Test Pilot
Test Pilot

#12 Post by Ex-Ascot » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:55 pm

OFSO wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:38 pm
Mick MacManus (only five foot six) was a true gentleman and an authority on classic porcelain. As far as wrestling being faked, if you'd ever been spattered with blood in a ringside seat in Stoke on Trent you'd think differently.
Sure there was genuine matches but .most of the Saturday afternoon ones on TV were not. Isn't that a dangerous place to sit OFSO. You could end up with a 20 stone monster landing on you :-o
'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.' Sir Winston Churchill.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#13 Post by G-CPTN » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:15 pm

Giant Haystacks reached 45 stone at one stage . . .

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#14 Post by OFSO » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:56 pm

I absolutely refute and deny that Mrs OFSO weighs 20 stone and that sitting on the sofa watching TV she would ever land on me......

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#15 Post by OFSO » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:41 pm

Can't even reach the gym today. Surrounded by water and mud. Although come to think of it, my two fellow attendees might be keeping fit by wrestling in it...

Slasher

#16 Post by Slasher » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Mud wrestling women. Love 'em! ❤️

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#17 Post by llondel » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:12 pm

G-CPTN wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:15 pm
Giant Haystacks reached 45 stone at one stage . . .
But the chances of him being thrown out of the ring and landing on the audience were pretty slim.