McAfee Dead

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Dushan
Capt
Capt

McAfee Dead

#1 Post by Dushan » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:52 pm

Wonder what he had on the Clintons?

Antivirus software tycoon John McAfee died by an apparent suicide in a Spanish jail cell Wednesday evening — hours after reports surfaced that he would be extradited to face federal charges in the US, according to local media.

The eccentric tech entrepreneur was arrested in October and was awaiting extradition when he was found dead, police sources told the newspaper El Pais.

The newspaper reported McAfee was pulled from his cell in Barcelona and police are investigating the circumstances around his death.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/23/john-mcaf ... barcelona/
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: McAfee Dead

#2 Post by PHXPhlyer » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:06 pm

So it wasn't a virus that did him in? :ymdevil:

PP

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by Boac » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:23 pm

No, but he was in quarantine...

Dushan
Capt
Capt

#4 Post by Dushan » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:35 pm

Definitely not a virus. He had protection.
Because they stand on the wall and say "nothing's gonna hurt you tonight, not on my watch".

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by John Hill » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:35 pm

Dolphins can relax now.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

k3k3
Capt
Capt

#6 Post by k3k3 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:16 am

John Hill wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:35 pm
Dolphins can relax now.
Sorry, too cryptic for me.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by Boac » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:26 am

JH is either playing a cryptic mind game or is terminally confused with Pat McAfee. Your choice. Answers on BM's used postcard.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:27 am

Clinton, dolphins... this thread is surreal. McAfee was being pursued by the IRS and the state of Tennessee and the Southern District of New York for a litany of reasons, including (amongst many) non-payment of taxes, Initial Coin Offering fraud etc. etc. The Spanish were about to deport him back to the US to face charges and I guess he saw the writing on the wall (he was effectively bankrupt). He had been cocking a snoot at the tax bastards for a long time and was not likely to have been treated leniently after the Spanish National Court authorized his extradition to the United States, to face criminal charges in Tennessee.

Of course the right wing loons here will see some deep state conspiracy. I suggest that they continue to take their pills, and to stop baying at the moon!
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:30 am

Dushan wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:35 pm
Definitely not a virus. He had protection.
Humour... ;)))

Made me smile...

Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#10 Post by Boac » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:46 am

I do not feel the world is the worse for his death. Great 'Up yours' video! I wonder if he left a 'screw you all' bomb in the software? B-)

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#11 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:51 am

Boac wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:46 am
I do not feel the world is the worse for his death. Great 'Up yours' video! I wonder if he left a 'screw you all' bomb in the software? B-)
Probably. He was a very intelligent, very naughty boy who lived life on his own terms. Pity it came to suicide but we all come unstuck in the end I guess! =))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#12 Post by OFSO » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:54 am

Doubting Thomases who would not believe the death of Christ until they stuck a hand in his wound might well show a similar degree of scepticism regarding McAfee's demise, and keep an eye on Terminal C at El Prat airport, Barcelona.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#13 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:03 am

OFSO wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:54 am
Doubting Thomases who would not believe the death of Christ until they stuck a hand in his wound might well show a similar degree of scepticism regarding McAfee's demise, and keep an eye on Terminal C at El Prat airport, Barcelona.
I would like to think that he is now going to make make his escape, disguised with a ludicrous red beard, to live a life of idleness and pleasure on a tropical island (with Elvis, Lord Lucan and Jim Morrison as neighbours) but even my lunacy chip doesn't go that far! ;)))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#14 Post by Boac » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:17 am

"keep an eye on Terminal C " - I'm sure Captain McAfee would be better placed taking his secrets out by sea? :))

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#15 Post by PHXPhlyer » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:46 pm

Widow says antivirus pioneer John McAfee was not suicidal
"His last words to me were 'I love you and I will call you in the evening,'" Janice McAfee said. "Those words are not words of somebody who is suicidal."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/wido ... l-n1272364

SANT ESTEVE SESROVIRES, Spain — The widow of John McAfee, the British-American tycoon who died in a Spanish prison this week while awaiting extradition to the United States, said Friday that her husband was not suicidal when she last spoke to him hours before he was found dead.

“His last words to me were ‘I love you and I will call you in the evening,’” Janice McAfee told reporters outside the Brians 2 penitentiary northwest of Barcelona where she recovered her late husband’s belongings.

“Those words are not words of somebody who is suicidal,” she added in her first public remarks since the software entrepreneur’s death on Wednesday.

Authorities in Spain are conducting an autopsy on McAfee’s body but have indicated that everything at the scene indicated that the 75-year-old killed himself.

John McAfee was arrested at the Barcelona airport in October last year on a warrant issued by prosecutors in Tennessee for allegedly evading more than $4 million in taxes. Hours before he was found dead, Spain’s National Court agreed to his extradition to the U.S. but the decision was not final.

“We were prepared for that decision and had a plan of action already in place to appeal that decision,” Janice McAfee, 38, told reporters. “I blame the U.S. authorities for this tragedy: Because of these politically motivated charges against him my husband is now dead.”

Results of McAfee’s autopsy could take “days or weeks,” authorities have said.

PP

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#16 Post by OFSO » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:59 pm

Results could take forever - we never heard, nor was a death certificate ever issued, for our friend David who died unexpectedly in a clinic in Figueras many years ago. His partner managed to put off the cremation until 48hrs after the death so a relative could come from England. Spain is different.

tango15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#17 Post by tango15 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:45 pm

The David Icke Forum is going crazy over this. (I go there to check on the latest chemtrail news from time to time - honest! :) ). They believe he has hidden a huge amount of information behind an extremely complicated encrypted computer system and there are some earth-shattering revelations amongst them, especially pertaining to political leaders from various parts of the world. It will not come as a surprise to anyone to learn that the forum members do not believe he committed suicide.

ribrash

#18 Post by ribrash » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:18 pm

tango15 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:45 pm
The David Icke Forum is going crazy over this. (I go there to check on the latest chemtrail news from time to time - honest! :) ). They believe he has hidden a huge amount of information behind an extremely complicated encrypted computer system and there are some earth-shattering revelations amongst them, especially pertaining to political leaders from various parts of the world. It will not come as a surprise to anyone to learn that the forum members do not believe he committed suicide.
Has he said what this weeks lotto numbers are ? =))

tango15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#19 Post by tango15 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:48 pm

ribrash wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:18 pm
tango15 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:45 pm
Has he said what this weeks lotto numbers are ? =))
=))

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#20 Post by OFSO » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:34 pm

Not dead, done a Ghosn.