Children's Climate protests.

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
prospector
Capt
Capt

Re: Children's Climate protests.

#61 Post by prospector » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:33 am

If only someone would edit her "speeches" before she sounds off. Greta, the messiah, tells us we are all going to die in 10 years or so, then carries on to say we have ruined the lives of all the future generations. If the planet earth is going to self destruct in maybe 10 years, where are all these future generations going to come from??

Slasher

#62 Post by Slasher » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:30 am

Who here actually listens to the choreographed rants of Thunturd? They show up sometimes on cable but the newscaster’s intro (aka warning) allows me to change channels in time.

bob2s
Capt
Capt

#63 Post by bob2s » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:52 am

Greta,is a right little prophet of doom,shame she does not research both sides of the argument on climate change,she may then be able to have an intelligent story to tell, without all the hysterical ranting.

4mastacker
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#64 Post by 4mastacker » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:30 am

When Greta saw the Donald

Draw your own conclusions at the facial contortions.

For me, that is the face of someone who has been manipulated and brainwashed - like a four-legged animal that has been trained to respond to certain words.
It's always my fault - SWMBO

Ibbie
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#65 Post by Ibbie » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:33 am

Greta doesn't speak or act as a person who is all there.

Perhaps it's time for the men in white coats to put her in a yellow van and take her away to a secure unit for therapy.

Or is it an attempt to make a fortune by her early twenties, then not do anything else with her life but live off the profits/so called reputation and be a world personality.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#66 Post by Pontius Navigator » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:10 am

Write a book? Or rather get some unknown 'ghost' to write it and live off the profits.

Naturally the book will be written in environmentally friendly electrons transmitted over non carbon transmission systems powered by sustainable sources of energy.

I just wish she would turn her attention to banish polythene shrink wrapped Swedes.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#67 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:41 am

She's an impressionable kid, is all. She's been presented with a load of apocalyptic BS about AGW, and all she is doing is taking what's been claimed to its logical conclusion. Nobody around her is prepared to reason with her. The AGW political crowd thought she'd be useful, but I think they are starting to realise they've screwed up. She is taking over the debate, and actually wants them to do exactly what they said they need to. This will crash the world economy, and they know it. It's the same as Corbyn with a GE - massively for it until it is insisted on.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#68 Post by Pontius Navigator » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:47 am

In Mrs PN's professional opinion she is mentally ill and should be treated for asperger's.

Ibbie
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#69 Post by Ibbie » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:21 am

Mrs PN is spot on!

Wonder how much her management are making out of her personal appearances, interviews et al?

Nut case being used for someone else's personal gain I think.

Sisemen

#70 Post by Sisemen » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:25 am

She has the look of someone with a few chromosomes astray and acts like a nutter. At some point she’ll go completely off the rails. Hope her parents have hidden the guns and knives ‘cos they’ll probably be the first victims.

Sisemen

#71 Post by Sisemen » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:32 am

Are they related? I think we should be told.
7AB267B0-BBAF-47A3-B0FA-3C8A4DCC8393.jpeg

Slasher

#72 Post by Slasher » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:54 am

Pontius Navigator wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:47 am
In Mrs PN's professional opinion she is mentally ill and should be treated for asperger's.
Or a fantastically talented actress.

Yonks ago in high school us senior roughnuts had to attend a final rehearsal of a school play being put on by the Drama class for an interschool comp. If you went you were let out of school early by 2 hours. So of course we wented.

One 17yo actress from 5th Form was brilliant though and blew a lot of us away. Fuqqen real tears on cue, the lot. Thought she’d end up on the telly in Neighbours or something (which she didn’t). Dunno if she suffered from Asparagus syndrome or not.

Maybe this particular mental illness can work in favour of one’s acting aspirations? Seems to in Thunturd’s case, not that I’ve seen her dumb speeches which no doubt nets that annoying little sh!t quite a respectable few bucks each.

Sisemen

#73 Post by Sisemen » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:09 am

Loved a quote in today’s Oz: “Most people who express strong adherence to the climate change gospel know and understand as much about the science of carbon emissions or the greenhouse effect as the average medieval villager understood about the Creation or trans-substantiation”

Slasher

#74 Post by Slasher » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:47 am

Just as an afterthought maybe Pelosi could ask Bumberg to join the Four Whores of the Apocalypse? Would make for good all round entertaining collective ridicule!

Slasher

#75 Post by Slasher » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:50 am

D24C58F0-866D-4964-8264-F6AB2F99BB10.jpeg
D24C58F0-866D-4964-8264-F6AB2F99BB10.jpeg (84.85 KiB) Viewed 490 times

Damn right. [-(

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#76 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:15 am

All the kids round here can start a lawnmower, but they won't be doing any revolting. After the grass is cut there are other chores to do.

Tall Bird
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#77 Post by Tall Bird » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:27 pm

May I suggest some may find this information helpful before commenting further:
https://www.autism.org.uk/about/what-is/asperger.aspx

Meanwhile, I'm engrossed in a battle on Fb between two friends, though they may block each other soon :D
She: Go Greta Go! You are an inspiration ... and so it goes on with many likes and similar comments
He: Am I the only one who is concerned about GT's vulnerability being manipulated and her shaky science ...
She: How dare you criticise her by concentrating on her disability ...
He: (after being jumped on by many others) OK, how many times have you been to Mexico and the Caribbean this year?
She: What's that got to do with anything? Stopping those trips won't make any difference. It's governments and big business who need to do something.
:-?

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#78 Post by Rwy in Sight » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:32 pm

Tall Bird wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:27 pm

She: What's that got to do with anything? Stopping those trips won't make any difference. It's governments (...) who need to do something. [/i] :-?
And as I said before governments just love this debate as they would use it as an opportunity to raise taxes and making life more expensive.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#79 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:12 pm

In a nutshell putting up objections and taxes, banning things, etc are what Government does best.

Had the FAA been quicker off the blocks they could have stopped aviation dead. The AML was quicker off the mark insisting that motor carriages be preceded by man with red flag. Sadly regulators are quicker off the blocks today so that Segway, hover boards and electric scooters are banned.

However electric scooters are cheap, efficient, green to operate and in such numbers as to make enforcement next to impossible.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#80 Post by OFSO » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:06 pm

One heard somewhere months ago that the Greta child's parents may have enjoyed a lifestyle encompassing ingestion of chromosome-modifying drugs prior to her, and her sister's birth. In which case the sins of the parents are falling on us all. Luckily watching her speeches is not compulsory, or not yet.