The Hillary Hamster Wheel

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Airborne Aircrew
Capt
Capt
The Hillary Hamster Wheel

#1 Post by Airborne Aircrew » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:01 am

Let's start with how she will weasel her way out of this:-

Judge gives State Department tongue-lashing over Clinton classification training records

By Josh Gerstein

09/19/16 02:23 PM EDT

Updated 09/19/16 04:13 PM EDT

A federal judge lashed out at the State Department on Monday over what he charged was foot-dragging over Freedom of Information Act requests relating to Hillary Clinton's service as secretary of state.

“You have a client that, to say the least, is not impressing the judges on this court, myself included. … It is in your client’s interest to start being more obviously cooperative,” U.S. District Court Judge Richard Leon warned Justice Department lawyers representing State during a hearing Monday. “The State Department is at risk of being perceived as obstreperous. [They] need to get with the program.”

The 10-minute hearing took place on a suit for records on how — and whether — Clinton and her aides were trained to handle classified information. State had proposed a deadline of Oct. 17 to produce about 450 unclassified documents relating to the training issue sought by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

However, Leon ordered the diplomatic agency to complete processing and disclosure of those records by Oct. 10. He also said State must produce the records in three installments “of comparable size” and can’t leave the bulk of the records to the last batch.

“We will do our best,” Justice Department attorney Jason Lee told Leon.

“Do better than your best. … You do it,” Leon shot back.

Link
Reasons for being banned to date:-

1. Espousing extreme views
2. PITA, (love this one)...

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot
Re: The Hillary Hampster Wheel

#2 Post by Chuks » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:59 am

AA, I thought it was just a matter of time before a Trump supporter started such a thread, not knowing, probably not even caring, how to spell "hamster."

Please tell us Hillary Clinton's present role in the State Department, and thus her direct involvement in this matter, because I can not find one. Take all the time you need.

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by boing » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:22 am

Well, let's see. It could perhaps be that, quite obviously to any sentient being, she created the situation that occasioned this request and she is the one to be most effected by its outcome - but I am sure you will says these are minor considerations.

relating to Hillary Clinton's service as secretary of state.

the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4 Post by Chuks » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:42 am

Boing, I was asking for Clinton's direct role in the affair cited by AA. You have provided an indirect role in reply. Can you come up with a direct role? I don't think there is one.

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by boing » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:54 am

Chuks,
There is only one thing left that I can think of to demonstrate your totally ridiculous position.

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG1P8MQS1cU[/bbvideo]
the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Capetonian

#6 Post by Capetonian » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:51 am

As a rectification of my heinous oversight in placing this in the 'Trump' thread, I am now placing it in this one, for chuk-up's edification.

Airborne Aircrew
Capt
Capt

#7 Post by Airborne Aircrew » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Oh my... More email information...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGxukr30S58
Reasons for being banned to date:-

1. Espousing extreme views
2. PITA, (love this one)...

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8 Post by BenThere » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:04 pm

This is kind of weird:

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/myster ... ly-speech/

Over my life I've had contact with lazy-eye and glass-eyed people. Strangely, they tended to be teachers in whose classes I sat, or preachers. The only problem I ever had with it was that I couldn't discern sometimes if it was me being talked to or someone a few feet to my left or right.

But as Hillary's health comes under more and more scrutiny as she stumbles to the election, I'm paying more attention.

I read today that she's also a drunk, not that there's anything wrong with that. I do though, I confess, sometimes, rarely but more than once, have recurring nightmares about drunken, fat, aging feminists standing in authority over me and taking my Freedom. It's my problem, I know, not Hillary's. I'm trying to cope and am open to any help my fellow posters can give me, as well as being able to forgive me.

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by boing » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:54 pm

AA

Very interesting.
Apart from some rightish press which is being ignored by Google the media is not touching this but it seems to be spreading on the social media especially the geeky forums.

MoreAviation

#10 Post by MoreAviation » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:49 am

Drunk, fat, ill, old, is there no level too low for you misguided, ungallant, misogynists?

I tell you what though (to add chauvinism to my list of sins), in my youth I used to think Hillary was hot! Now I have put a chapter on that in my new book "South African in Nam" a rollicking revelatory tale about my rise from junior reporter to giving it stick later at the Five O' Clock follies at the Rex Hotel. No gooks get slotted in this tale but there a lot of Susie Screw, loving long time and daiquiris on the house at The Continental Shelf...

MA

Pinky the pilot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#11 Post by Pinky the pilot » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:59 am

my new book "South African in Nam" a rollicking revelatory tale about my rise from junior reporter to giving it stick later at the Five O' Clock follies at the Rex Hotel

May I have an autographed copy please? :-bd
You only live twice. Once when you're born. Once when you've looked death in the face.

MoreAviation

#12 Post by MoreAviation » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:14 am

Pinky the pilot wrote:
my new book "South African in Nam" a rollicking revelatory tale about my rise from junior reporter to giving it stick later at the Five O' Clock follies at the Rex Hotel

May I have an autographed copy please? :-bd

;)

MA

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#13 Post by boing » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:45 am

You may want to follow up on the link that AA provided earlier. There is a very interesting geek discussion going on that shows two things, the first is that dedicated geeks can dig up incredible amounts of information and the second seems to be that most geeks hate Hillary.

There has apparently been difficulty in getting the major US news outlets to carry this story but their reluctance has been pointless since the UK Guardian and, of course, the Daily Mail are both publishing it. Congressional investigations are also being reinvigorated.

Even if the actors here are covered by immunity agreements this does not look good for Hillary or even the FBI. Nothing like having a college student find something the FBI couldn't.

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#14 Post by Chuks » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:54 am

Immunity is granted as a way of compelling someone to testify, boing. Once you are granted immunity then you are no longer protected by the Fifth Amendment's allowing you to remain silent for fear of self-incrimination.

Say, for instance, that you worked for Donald Trump, hiring undocumented aliens as models. Initially you could "take the Fifth" by saying that you would not want to talk about your own illegal activity then, even though the real target is Donald Trump. So you get immunity, which means that you have to testify under oath about what went on with that modeling agency the Donald owned. That's not a grant of immunity meant to protect you, but a grant of immunity meant to force you to testify. Another awkward thing about that is that if some other illegal activity came to light during your testimony, your participation in those Satanic rituals involving human sacrifice, what many, many people have told me about the Donald having done, for instance, you could be prosecuted for that!

(A very odd thing: It was the same people telling me about the Satanic rituals c/w human sacrifice who had previously told Donald Trump about the "thousands and thousands" of cheering Muslims in Jersey City, New Jersey on 9/11. The ones who told me about the "thousands and thousands" of Air Force officers over at Andrews on 9/11 ... those were different people, though. Isn't that strange? Just check the names that Donald cited, when you can see what I mean.)

IJ Reilly
Snr FO
Snr FO

#15 Post by IJ Reilly » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:31 am

MA, do you ascribe the same motives of misogyny and bigotry to fat, old, male leftists who oppose female politicians on the right? Welsh coal miners calling for the death of Thatcher come to mind. Are the millions of Bernie Sanders supporters misogynists or simply opposed to Hillary? Is Chuks an old bigot for opposing Frauke Petry? Yours is kind of a cheap, thoughtless argument, isn't it? The left is always for minorities and diversity...until it isn't.

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#16 Post by Chuks » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:58 am

Mr. Reilly, please find an example of Bernie Sanders and his supporters coming even close to this: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a4 ... lts-women/

In my case, yes, I am against Frauke Petry for very obvious reasons to do with her anti-foreigner politics, but that doesn't mean that I am going to pick on her for her appearance, or for her "having blood coming out of her wherever." She's a 41 year-old woman, not a "hot piece of ass" ... so?

Do you think I would like some woman picking up on some of my own charming physical attributes, hair now sprouting out of my own 68 year-old pretty much everywhere, for example? God forbid!

In this case, I don't think you can find the Left stooping to the level of Donald Trump and his supporters, but don't let that stop you from having a go at that.

IJ Reilly
Snr FO
Snr FO

#17 Post by IJ Reilly » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:18 am

Chuks, don't toss me in the Trump dumpster. You won't find me defending that buffoon; I'm not sure even he knows what he is saying.

Do you really need me to pull video clips of Bill Maher calling Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter a c*nt? I'll lose my lunch reading the fever swaps (ever seen that phrase?) of leftist drivel. I might even come across of photo of Lena Dunham; that will send me over the edge.

But I think you get my larger point, and are being just a tad coy. Old, fat, white conservative men supported Carly Fiorina, Margaret Thatcher, Sarah Palin, Phyllis Schlafly, etc. But if they oppose Hillary, my god! The misogynists!

MoreAviation

#18 Post by MoreAviation » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:41 am

Young fit men (just as well any old fat ones) might oppose Hillary and if they avoid the straight out misogynistic drivel that has blighted Trump's campaign then so be it and their campaign, even if I don't agree with them, is all the better for it. Your angle on this one Mr Reilly is so obtuse as to make you argument opaque but please feel free to jump up on the Right Wing outrage bus if needs be to make specious claims about "cheap shots". It matters not a whit to me.

Some men it appears, have forgotten what it means to be a gentleman. I can't imagine people like Reagan, for example, using the female directed invective that has made Trump and his supporter's efforts so dismal for civilised mores across the board.

MA

Capetonian

#19 Post by Capetonian » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:49 am

Old, fat, white conservative men supported .......... Margaret Thatcher,

I certainly did support Mrs. T, but I was neither old nor fat then.
Conservative - I suppose so, by most people's standards.
White - I prefer 'Caucasian' but, yes!

Fillling in an official South African form once, I entered 'Caucasian' as 'racial classification'. Of course in those days it was meant to be 'white' and I was entered into the system as 'Other Asian'.

IJ Reilly
Snr FO
Snr FO

#20 Post by IJ Reilly » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:50 am

MA, it is you who wrote: "Drunk, fat, ill, old, is there no level too low for you misguided, ungallant, misogynists?" That seems to be directed against your fellow posters here, maybe Boing, BenThere, AA, me? They are probably husbands, brothers, and proud fathers of daughters who want the best for the women in their lives. Is yours gentlemanly behavior, really?

Those are big boys and can defend themselves. My point was that I am quite sure they are not opposing Hillary because she is equipped with XX chromosomes and different plumbing. Their reason for opposing her may be misguided, but it is certainly not because they are misogynists. Why do you claim it is so?