The US Hamster Wheel

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: The US Hamster Wheel

#8261 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:29 am

Time to put a grenade up Trump's greasy old rimpled **** arse (and Cummings's as well) - Yeah another thread, same time, another country, same *****...

Whadd'ya all think?
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

prospector
Capt
Capt

#8262 Post by prospector » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:46 am

"Whadd'ya all think?" If you really want to know. I think you must be a bitter and twisted keyboard warrior who does not get out enough.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8263 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:00 am

prospector wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:46 am
"Whadd'ya all think?" If you really want to know. I think you must be a bitter and twisted keyboard warrior who does not get out enough.
Mate you aren't coming through clear, say again, say I again.. station calling...station calling Prospector....
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8264 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:38 am

prospector wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:46 am
Mate I get out every day since they let me out. I fly, I drive and I play... =))

Whadd'ya you do old man?

And by the way I am keyboard musician mate, not a warrior... remember that too you old knobhead!
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

prospector
Capt
Capt

#8265 Post by prospector » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:49 am

"Whadd'ya you do old man?" At this time I am still yacht racing, and flying aircraft, . all radio control these days. One thing you got right, I cannot deny I am getting old, closer to 81 than 80.

But when I look in my logbooks some 15,000 hours, from Agricultural to airline, and a 3 year stint as an Air Traffic Controller, with Aerodrome, Approach, and Area ratings.

My boat was named "Prospector", if you care to check history you will see we completed the first 2 handed around New Zealand race, 3 solo trans Tasman races, New Plymouth to Moolloolaba.
1 Sydney to Hobart race, 1 two handed Melbourne Osaka race, and I came home from Japan solo. Tallying up cruising and racing, some 50,000miles, mostly solo.

But I must admit I have never been a keyboard musician, which is perhaps one thing I have not, but would have liked to master.

But, one lives and learns, I never knew I was a Knobhead. That would appear to be your speciality, figuring out peoples characters, without ever having met them.

And apologies for thread drift, but a question was asked.

EA01
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8266 Post by EA01 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:13 am

You're a big Trump fan though aren't you Prospector....that is clear as a bell...

Respect your solo cruising....no way you would catch me doing it!

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8267 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:19 pm

prospector wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:49 am
"Whadd'ya you do old man?" At this time I am still yacht racing, and flying aircraft, . all radio control these days. One thing you got right, I cannot deny I am getting old, closer to 81 than 80.

But when I look in my logbooks some 15,000 hours, from Agricultural to airline, and a 3 year stint as an Air Traffic Controller, with Aerodrome, Approach, and Area ratings.

My boat was named "Prospector", if you care to check history you will see we completed the first 2 handed around New Zealand race, 3 solo trans Tasman races, New Plymouth to Moolloolaba.
1 Sydney to Hobart race, 1 two handed Melbourne Osaka race, and I came home from Japan solo. Tallying up cruising and racing, some 50,000miles, mostly solo.

But I must admit I have never been a keyboard musician, which is perhaps one thing I have not, but would have liked to master.

But, one lives and learns, I never knew I was a Knobhead. That would appear to be your speciality, figuring out peoples characters, without ever having met them.

And apologies for thread drift, but a question was asked.
Listen Prospector I am delighted you enjoy cruising etc. and I apologise for being rude, believe it or not, that is not my usual modus operandi.

I get the impression that you don't like me and/or my political opinions and that's fine by me. I don't bear you any malice and suggest we endeavour to be polite to each other or simply ignore each other if that's easier. ;)))

Let's put it this way, we are never going to agree on Trump anyway. :))
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

boing
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8268 Post by boing » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:31 pm

I took some time off this thread because all the spittle coming from the screen was ruining my keyboard. Mop up time again!

the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8269 Post by PHXPhlyer » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:01 pm

Trump Superspreader Event in DC X( :ymsick: ~X( :-q #-o
Sorry, video only

PP

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8270 Post by BenThere » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:01 pm

Nice show up in DC today.

https://video.parler.com/j5/De/j5DelR7upHyH.mp4

President Trump is still kicking and won't admit it's over until it's over. If that comes to pass he'll depart gracefully.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8271 Post by PHXPhlyer » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:14 pm

President Trump is still kicking and won't admit it's over until it's over. :ymdevil: :)) =))
G-CPTN wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:52 pm
PP

prospector
Capt
Capt

#8272 Post by prospector » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:14 pm

"You're a big Trump fan though aren't you Prospector....that is clear as a bell.."
Trump is certainly not a person one would want to front up to a bar and have a beer with, however, the only way he affects my life style I must give him credit for.

He is the only American President for quite some time who has not started a war, in fact he has been trying to get the American Armed forces out of other folks countries..

From what one can glean from the American press it would appear Biden is going to give positions of power to many of the people who encouraged the wars in Iraq and Libya. One can see the results of those efforts now, what a disaster for those countries, to have had American help,

As to the mail in ballots, demanded by the Democrats, because of Corona virus?? The electoral roles of many states, it would appear mostly those run by Democrats, have not been updated for many years. Thousands of people who have moved to other states, thousands who have died had ballots sent out to them, and the suprising thing is that many dead people, proven beyond any doubt, have returned their ballots. It matters not who they voted for, it shows the system is wide open for abuse, and any effort to rectify the system should surely be applauded, and not just by abusing Trump and his supporters.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8273 Post by John Hill » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:31 pm

I am still waiting to see anything that convinces me dead voters and all other claims of voter fraud are anything more alternative facts.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8274 Post by PHXPhlyer » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:37 pm

Why are there no allegations of funny business in states that Trump won? :-?

PP

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8275 Post by John Hill » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:37 pm

The American economy needs defense spending and killing and destroying are essential economic activities.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8276 Post by John Hill » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:38 pm

PHXPhlyer wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:37 pm
Why are there no allegations of funny business in states that Trump won? :-?

PP
Funny that eh? :-B

prospector
Capt
Capt

#8277 Post by prospector » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:52 pm

"I am still waiting to see anything that convinces me dead voters and all other claims of voter fraud are anything more alternative facts."

Spread your search a bit wider. For example, Tucker Carlson came up on Fox news with a list of some forty people, with names, date of death. and the state in which they cast a ballot. Nobody has yet claimed the list is incorrect. You may not agree with all that comes from Fox news, same as I do not agree with all that comes for Washington Post, but nobody yet has tried to deny that Tucker Carlson's list was not correct.

If there is any doubt about the veracity of an electoral system then surely it needs fixing. The Al Gore/Bush conflict over voter "chads" in Florida certainly shows that any faults must be rectified ASAP.

"Why are there no allegations of funny business in states that Trump won? :-?" Yes, funny that, perhaps because people see no need??

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8278 Post by John Hill » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:55 pm

I can come up with whatever bullshift strikes my fancy and it will still be bullshift regardless of what anyone can 'prove'.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8279 Post by PHXPhlyer » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:59 pm

prospector:
I agree with you about dead voters.
However, I propose to take this one step farther.
Voting while dead should be a capital offense!

PP

prospector
Capt
Capt

#8280 Post by prospector » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:59 pm

" I can come up with whatever bullshift strikes my fancy and it will still be bullshift regardless of what anyone can 'prove'."

But the difference being, your ***** means 2/10th of "very little"l to anybody else