The US Hamster Wheel

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: The US Hamster Wheel

#8561 Post by barkingmad » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:23 pm

Are we all suitably impressed with Sleepy Joseph Finnegan-Blewitt’s recent holiday in the Emerald Isle, kicking off the ‘24 Election campaign early and causing the Orange One to turn even more puce or Gammon as he calculates the effect on the Oirish diaspora?

Never mind the gaff abut the ‘Black & Tans’ and the lack of the Union Jack flag fluttering on the Beast as he barely touched the ground in NornIron.

So far no news outlets have clocked the throwaway line “I don’t know what the Hell is going on” during his carefully crafted oration to the Northern Bogtrotters but never a truer word is spoken in jest!

But hopefully Hunter didn’t leave his laptop in a local computer repair shop for attention, that would have been exceptionally careless... =))

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8562 Post by barkingmad » Wed May 03, 2023 3:25 pm

Calling USA, I understood you ‘murricanes’ were gearing up for a general election next year to decide the future of your country and that of the World, China permitting?

Until recently we’ve been offered a pair of time-expired geriatrics who can barely string together a grammatical sentence let alone get through a speech without assistance.

Then up springs Ron de Santis hinting that he might seek the nomination from the Red corner and boasting about how well he handled things during the ‘plague’.

Finally from the Blue corner comes RFK Jr who, in an impressive oration impeded only by his speech problem, has thrown down the gauntlet in the faces of far too many powerful wealthy interests who will definitely be (literally) gunning for him following his long battles against polluters and latterly his campaign against BigPharma.

It’s a long address at 2 hours but full of historical references as to how the US peasants have and are being screwed and crushed by corporate greed, ranging from early last century up to the present day.

I think his message will certainly resonate well with the peasants but will also attract the red dot on his chest/forehead and one can only hope he doesn’t follow his father and uncle to the same fate.

https://rumble.com/v2jb9dw-robert-f.-ke ... paign.html

From now on until he leaves the White House, should he get elected, I trust his security will be adequate to counter the BigDosh interests who won’t like what he has to say and wishes to achieve.

I hope to hear informed comment from our western colleagues wherever they are on the globe and I will start laying in popcorn and Corona beer for the contest when it really gets under way. :-? :-w

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8563 Post by barkingmad » Tue May 09, 2023 12:22 pm

Some more from RFK Jr on which some of our transatlantic cousins might like to comment;

https://rumble.com/v2msqy2-jimmy-dore-p ... dent-.html

Aaw shucks, I forgot Airway, Breathing, Circulation...

What’s next? :-?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8564 Post by barkingmad » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:37 am

It is that time of the decade again when the most expensive bunfight in the World kicks off, so here is a definite contrast between the incumbent POTUS and the rest of the pack snapping at the heels of Sleepy Joe and the Orange Gorilla;

An impressive put down but wait until the Alphabet Soup brigade wake up to what he said?!

+10 :YMAPPLAUSE: