A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: The US Hamster Wheel

#8521 Post by llondel » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:29 am

bob2s wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:04 pm
BM, if this is the calibre of people making rules for the common folk,then we're Doomed,Doomed I tell you. :((
Well, the common people are daft enough to keep re-electing them all so it's karma, really.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#8522 Post by prospector » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:15 am

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-mahe ... wing-media
Some on here will only agree with the 50 top intelligence personnel, including Clapper and Brennan that the Hunter Biden laptop story was just Russian disinformation. Pity it has been proven to be true. Some news anchors must be busy wiping the egg of their faces.

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8523 Post by llondel » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:13 pm

prospector wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:15 am
https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-mahe ... wing-media
Some on here will only agree with the 50 top intelligence personnel, including Clapper and Brennan that the Hunter Biden laptop story was just Russian disinformation. Pity it has been proven to be true. Some news anchors must be busy wiping the egg of their faces.
A true conspiracy theorist would say that it's only just come to light because it took them that long to fake the evidence. Especially if the Russians were helping to fabricate it. Given that he was supposedly a private citizen at the time, surely it's between him and the authorities. Perhaps when they're done with him they could go look at the junior Trumps and some of their dubious activities too. Some of them were even officially on the government payroll.

Ultimately it's all politics, trying to attack the guy at the top by any means possible. I'm guessing the only reason they didn't try it on Obama was because his kids were too young, because Bush and Clinton certainly had the experience too.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8524 Post by OFSO » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:08 am

I see Trump was voted Michigan's "Man of the Year" two years ago, despite there being no such award. Pretty impressive.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#8525 Post by prospector » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:32 am

May one ask who stated that this award was made??

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8526 Post by Boac » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:03 am

I believe it is said to be someone called Donald Trump. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump ... ear-award/

prospector
Capt
Capt

#8527 Post by prospector » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:46 am

Oh, I see, confirmed by this Snopes.

https://www.realitycreation.org/fact-checkers/
"
"These professional “debunkers” make a career of pretending to be concerned about truth and integrity.

And these are only the things Mikkelson has admitted to, after he was caught.

Looking more closely, we find that Mikkelson has a pattern of fraudulent behavior that goes back for decades.

Quoted from the Article: Snopes co-founder accused of Fraud against homeless veteran

Sunrhys, LLC, a Tacoma-based landlord and property management company, agreed to pay $16,618 to resolve allegations it overcharged a tenant and then fraudulently obtained funds from the federal government through a federal program that provides housing to homeless veterans, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for Washington’s Eastern District.

Prior to Tuesday, Mikkelson and his wife, Elyssa Young, were listed as managers of Sunrhys, LLC. Tacoma-based North x Northwest Law Group was the registered agent.

Apparently Mikkelson paid a settlement for something he later claimed he wasn’t involved in. If he wasn’t involved, why the pay-off? He also quickly made as if he is no longer the manager of the company, after the issue became public."

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8528 Post by Boac » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:10 am

Well, I fully expected you to have a problem with this. Why not type Michigan's "Man of the Year into a search engine and surprise yourself? I got over two pages of hits.

You can actually see the man himself say it.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#8529 Post by prospector » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:03 am

It was Hunter Bidens laptop story that I was interested in, do not really give a stuff about what is printed about Trump.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8530 Post by Boac » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:10 am

Why did you ask, then??????????????????????????

prospector
Capt
Capt

#8531 Post by prospector » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:29 am

Just to get the reaction I got, not really relevant to the Hunter Biden laptop scandal, and the fact that the top 50 intelligence personnel in America have been proven to be either idiots, or so driven by political agenda's that the truth can be buried for two years, until such time it is not of any great political importance, the damage has already been done. and I believe the Biden approval ratings show just how much damage.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8532 Post by Boac » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:55 am

I wish you a speedy recovery from your problem.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#8533 Post by prospector » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:07 am

Why do you say "my problem" do you deny any of the facts now being disclosed about the Bidens?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8534 Post by Boac » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:47 am

To quote you
It was Hunter Bidens laptop story that I was interested in, do not really give a stuff about what is printed about Trump.
- it was Donald Trump's story I was interested in, and the 'story' was not 'printed about him' but uttered by the man himself, was it not?

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8535 Post by barkingmad » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:21 pm

Perhaps it is time for us all to peruse the contents of this long-forgotten thread and ponder the intellectual value, or otherwise, of duels between members who hold opposing views sooooh strongly...?!

"Is anybody else getting fed-up with the childish sniping going on?" ~X( ^#(^

Hint:---- It currently resides on page # 9 of 'Politics & Controversial Topics'.

Seenenough

#8536 Post by Seenenough » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:28 pm

Hmm...Seems Hunter Biden is having some difficulty explaining how he pays his $28 000 per month house rent.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#8537 Post by prospector » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:47 am

Wonder what. if anything. will be the repercussions of this skit from the Saudis

Here is one reaction, have to watch the video for a few minutes..

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8538 Post by barkingmad » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:43 pm

It's that time of year when our special relationship friends west of 30W start getting frisky, with the mid-terms approaching next month.

Not only do we have the debacle about e-voting, in the country which gave the World Silicon Valley, but we have some dodgy folks getting the US media all frothy about yet another Red conspiracy plot, this time against Nancy P.

Alas, when the dust has settled it turns out it was someone more weird than me;

https://michaelshellenberger.substack.c ... -psychotic

I'm gutted and off to find that 50% ABV gin bottle for a drug-induced psychosis (who's stolen my live-in nudist?) and I may not return... :)) =))

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8539 Post by barkingmad » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:50 am

It appears the US crime stats empire has copied the ‘Health’ stats technique of changing the goalposts when it comes to reporting crime figures.

Quite simply, if the data being acquired and due for publication doesn’t look good for the relevant administration, then it’s relatively easy to change some of the values or definitions or even not to look for adverse trends at all if they can skew the figures to appear favourable.

Let us not forget the WHO change of definition of ‘pandemic’ before the bat and the pangolin got it together in connubial bliss in/near the infamous Wuhan wet market.

And the definition of ‘vaccine’ also underwent a small but significant change as the plandemic got under way and the rollout needed to accelerate.

Similarly if one drops dead within hours or days of receiving the experimental emergency authorised mRNA ‘stab’, it’s not due to that pharmaceutical intervention because 28 days have not elapsed therefore the victim is not considered ‘vaccinated’.

So in the field of US crime stats it’s curious to note some of the data gathering anomalies which, if true in this highly respected news organisation’s article, only go to illustrate how similar to the old USSR and other totalitarian regimes is the country which used to be the champion of freedom, cupcakes and Mom’s apple pie;

US crime: Is America seeing a surge in violence? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/57581270

I anticipate a very dirty fight in the upcoming mid-term elections, using tactics such as this, whilst all attention was focussed on the Pelosi husband attack which may have the ingredients of a false flag operation.

If Nancy is the #3 “in line of succession” to the US ‘throne’ in the event of the worst happening to #s 1 & 2, then what sort of security was in force around the Pelosi residence which allowed the accused nutter to enter the premises in with relative ease? :-? :-w

Edited to add this re the lasts paragraph above;

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8540 Post by barkingmad » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:09 pm

Hallo-oh, is there anybody out there? From my dark and dubious rabbit hole I gathered there are mid-term elections in the good ole' USA today but here in O-N there is none of the febrile speculation as to the effect the result may have on the country which is the great hope of the 'free' world?

Or has the Pelosi husband attack distracted the minds of our US special-relationship friends and they're still not pondering the possibility of more election fraud similar to that which is normally monitored in 3rd World countries by...yes you've got it... those wonderful folks from the land of freedom, cupcakes and mom's apple pie? :-?

Maybe nothing will change much in either of the US Houses and we will continue to cringe at the pathetic sight of Sleepy Joe trying to find his route off stage and the awful prospect of 2 more years of this frankly embarrassing spectacle before significant change is achieved after watching the repeat of Biden v Trump in a ghastly Groundhog Day replay?

Or have most of our US and aware non-US members left the parish for reasons unknown which will remain a mystery unless some consumer research is carried out sooner rather than later than 30/11?

Hopefully we might be appraised of the feelings of those who have jumped ship as opposed to dying? :-w

There has been some speculation on politics across in the 'Chaos in USA', thread which I started in response to gun crime in the US, but that's not the place for pure politics and I'm surprised the red pen has not been wielded against those who've drifted so far and so consistently away from the US Hamsterwheel thread?

But maybe the O-N 'police' have been distracted by all those 'holidays' and bans they've been forced to award to those who've transgressed the forum rules, which morph form time to time into a modus operandi more akin to the Stasi and Pravda and Izvestia of those good old days of the USSR... ~X(