#4081 Post by Seenenough » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:07 pm

"China would appear to be the major problem"

Trump is working on them also Bo.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: The US Hamster Wheel

#4082 Post by Boac » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:09 pm

No - re-read my post please and forget being a Chump supporter and try to understand it. Forget 1000 Hamberders for a moment if you can. You obviously need assistance, so I repeat

"OK - a big report, and direct links would have been useful!
I have only so far seen this:
"
Trump is working on them also Bo.
- not necessarily good news.

PS Even his 'customer', Burger King, tweeted:
"due to a large order placed yesterday, we're all out of hamberders.
just serving hamburgers today."
=))

Seenenough

#4083 Post by Seenenough » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:27 pm

" To my reading, there is nothing dramatic in that publication."

You should have said,Bo ....."To my reading,there is nothing dramatic in the portion of the publication that I have read so far.".

"in that publication " on its own and without limitation ,referes to the entire publication.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4084 Post by Boac » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:05 pm

I'll patiently try one more time and then give you up for lost, Seen.

"OK - a big report, and direct links would have been useful!". I take it you have read the whole report (much of which is irrelevant) - so show me where the panic is for the southern bordeer?

Seenenough

#4085 Post by Seenenough » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:13 pm

Boac wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:05 pm
I'll patiently try one more time and then give you up for lost, Seen.

"OK - a big report, and direct links would have been useful!". I take it you have read the whole report (much of which is irrelevant) - so show me where the panic is for the southern bordeer?
What is the "southern bordeer " Bo,speaking of mistakes and you have the cheek to say you will give up on me.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4086 Post by Boac » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:18 pm

Why not get real? Actually, Seen, no - you are an irrelevancy.

Seenenough

#4087 Post by Seenenough » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:19 pm

Boac wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:18 pm
Why not get real?
Is bordeer not a real spelling mistake?

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4088 Post by BenThere » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:14 am

Boac, I commend your diligence in gathering the fault-finding in every snippet of Trump coverage. You're a true warrior! You never seem to get tired of losing or being discredited, and always come up with a new gambit. While I think you are tilting at windmills, I remain on guard to refute your wrongheadedness.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4089 Post by John Hill » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:34 am

Our local TV has largely lost interest in every little detail of Trump era USA which makes it harder for me to understand how this present 'shutdown' is the fault of the Democrats.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4090 Post by Boac » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:19 pm

Ben - don't waste your time. It is just that unlike you, most of the world has standards and do not expect or support such brazen lying, exaggeration and poor management and communication skills from anyone, and in particular someone abusing the position of POTUS - we do not expect you to understand.

Seenenough

#4091 Post by Seenenough » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:47 pm

John Hill wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:34 am
Our local TV has largely lost interest in every little detail of Trump era USA which makes it harder for me to understand how this present 'shutdown' is the fault of the Democrats.
It is quite simple John.The Democrats will not give Trump money to improve the southern border security.$5 billion in the greater US budget is a very small amount of money.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4092 Post by Cacophonix » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:57 pm

Boac wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:19 pm
Ben - don't waste your time. It is just that unlike you, most of the world has standards and do not expect or support such brazen lying, exaggeration and poor management and communication skills from anyone, and in particular someone abusing the position of POTUS - we do not expect you to understand.

BenThere the true Null-P, but not so much William Tenn's George Abengo (the average man) as Robert Musil's 'The Man Without Qualities where A Sort of Introduction and Pseudo Reality Prevails'.

Pointless discussing anything with him.

"Not for Ben was the piddling triumph of non-Aristotelian logic or non-Euclidean geometry. For him, the unsought and undreamed-of miracle: non-Platonic Politics - the everlasting rule of the Idiotic Man!" and the observation by a Biology professor, "All he is, I am afraid, a bell-shaped curve with ambition, and a belief in Trump, the median made flesh".

American politics, and Ben, as in Tenn's dystopia, has quite literally gone to the dogs!

Come away Boac, come away...!

Caco

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4093 Post by John Hill » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:12 pm

Seenenough wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:47 pm
It is quite simple John.The Democrats will not give Trump money to improve the southern border security.$5 billion in the greatest US budget is a very small amount of money.
Ah! I see! Somewhat like a toddler holding his breath until he gets the extra piece of cake? :-bd
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

Seenenough

#4094 Post by Seenenough » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:35 pm

American politics,................, has quite literally gone to the dogs!

Caco that is a pretty rich thing to say from someone in the UK with the backdrop what is going on over there.

Just look at the clip of the Speaker calling the House to order yesterday.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4095 Post by Boac » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:51 pm

Caco wrote:Come away Boac, come away...
- I 'came' a little earlier, Caco, (as the Bishop said to....). I am reminded of the alleged Winston C's comment about battles of wits.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4096 Post by Cacophonix » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:56 pm

Seenenough wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:35 pm
American politics,................, has quite literally gone to the dogs!

Caco that is a pretty rich thing to say from someone in the UK with the backdrop what is going on over there.

Just look at the clip of the Speaker calling the House to order yesterday.
I guess, in this, Seenenough, you are, sadly, correct. We have not only gone to the dogs here, we are now basking in the dog's bowl without, even the dog's breakfast for solace! :-s

Caco

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4097 Post by Boac » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:24 pm

Meanwhile, back to the US:

I, and nearly all the cognizant western world, are quite concerned at the on-going threats by the Chump to pull the US out of NATO, and it was a real concern in particular to Mattis and led to his resignation. With the fear now that the Chump is aiming to deliver Putin's greatest wish on a plate, it becomes even more important to subpoena the interpreter at his 'private' meeting with Putin.

If he goes ahead, will Canada remain 'in'? If not, it can no longer be titled NATO. I assume all US bases in Europe would have to close.

This would be the greatest ever Russian military victory, brought about by their man in the White House. That would be a history the GOP might not be too proud of.

Seenenough

#4098 Post by Seenenough » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:55 pm

Caco-If we actually are honest all of the western worlds politics is a mess.

Whether or not is is a a result of the foes (Russia,China,Iran and crew) it all happens because the western world's politicians are almost all enticeable by the riches that come by being elected to office.

Lobbyists and agents of these foes work the greed that exists in the politicians and manipulate them to deliver on behalf of their paymasters.

As long as the emotional squabbling goes on the more the Russians and Chinese gain.

Calling politicians "the swamp" is actually a compliment as swamps have an ecological use.They are better described as a sewer I feel.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4099 Post by Boac » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:51 pm

I expect you all know by now of the 'Really Fake News' Washington Post edition that was distributed today by persons unknown, stating that the Chump had chucked in the towel and had left the White House. A great ruse, and a good one. What was of note is that the NYSE today finally 'surged' through the 24000 barrier - draw your own conclusions?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4100 Post by Boac » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:05 pm

50183015_2035337143222876_8821565957844500480_n.jpg
50183015_2035337143222876_8821565957844500480_n.jpg (35.04 KiB) Viewed 255 times