Peyton's sister pardoned...

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Cacophonix

Re: Peyton's sister pardoned...

#61 Post by Cacophonix » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:33 pm

Airborne Aircrew wrote:Caco:

And, should that happen I will have a completely clear conscience.

This might come as a surprise to you but I have zero feelings about the man. I would no more do him harm than I would piss on him in the gutter if he laid there on fire. He's a traitor to his country. I don't approve. But it doesn't make me get all het up and threaten or carry out violent acts like your friends on the left do. He'll meet his fate and I will shrug and move on while you ponses on the left add ten points to my investments in Kleenex. Thank you for that by the way...

Didn't mean to imply you were a would be murderer AA. As for the Kleenex thing, I find them so useful for so many things that a couple extra for the tears are neither here nor there! ;)

Caco

Airborne Aircrew
Capt
Capt

#62 Post by Airborne Aircrew » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:18 pm

You're a wanker???? ;)
Reasons for being banned to date:-

1. Espousing extreme views
2. PITA, (love this one)...

Cukup Sudah
Snr FO
Snr FO

#63 Post by Cukup Sudah » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:33 pm

That was quite the tirade there, AA. Lashing out in all directions because of what? Being told that behaviour similar to what you've shown here is part of why transgendered have a higher rate of attempted suicide? It is an irrefutable fact that it is so.
Still fooling Glenn Quagmire

500N
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#64 Post by 500N » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:39 pm

All this, as though anyone cares if it occurred, I don't think many will shed a tear.

Airborne Aircrew
Capt
Capt

#65 Post by Airborne Aircrew » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:07 pm

Being told that behaviour similar to what you've shown here is part of why transgendered have a higher rate of attempted suicide? It is an irrefutable fact that it is so.

It has absolutely nothing to do with a questionable mental stability from the start then?

It's my fault because I would tell them that I could care less what they do as long as they don't detrimentally affect me. I don't expect them to demand any special privileges, rights or accommodations. That they have chosen their path and while it is not in me to stand in their way it is also not reasonable for me to accept their choice(s) and alter my life to suit them.

Yeah, it's all my fault... Amazing how you can come to a conclusion without actually demonstrating the link between the "cause" and effect"...Twit...
Reasons for being banned to date:-

1. Espousing extreme views
2. PITA, (love this one)...

500N
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#66 Post by 500N » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Airborne Aircrew wrote: I don't expect them to demand any special privileges, rights or accommodations.

Oh, but they do. They are special, didn't you know that.

Just like a whole heap of other minority, special interest groups.