Chaos in Sweden.

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Bob
Capt
Capt

Re: Chaos in Sweden.

#21 Post by Bob » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:31 pm

double post thingy
I hereby declare the U.S.A. a Pariah state.
All U.S. Citizens or persons arriving from the U.S.A. will be denied access

Bob
Capt
Capt

#22 Post by Bob » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:32 pm

Under the proposal, people born in and after 1999 would be required to undergo basic military training.

I wonder if this includes people born in other countries after 1999 but since moved to Sweden?, I hear there is at least a Brigades worth that fit description.

Cacophonix

#23 Post by Cacophonix » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:55 pm

Bob, **** helicopters and pole PT...

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDX2A0gxMjM[/bbvideo]

Caco

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#24 Post by Chuks » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:43 am

Sweden is only selecting four thousand out of about thirteen thousand draftees, so that it would not seem that resident foreigners are included in the draft.

The elder son of our Swedish friends joined the Swedish Air Force, where he's training as a UH-60 pilot. Sometime later this year he's supposed to go to Fort Rucker for conversion onto type. Early last year we went to Linköping to see him graduate from initial training, much of which was done in Bückeburg at the German Army helicopter school. Their EC-135s are a common sight here.

The Swedes have very different regulations to the Germans, when one of their trainees at Bückeburg was very happy to sport a big, bushy beard, something not allowed the German trainees. I chatted with the German commandant of the school, though, when he said that he was very impressed with the quality of the Swedish trainees, beards or not.

SOPS
Capt
Capt

#25 Post by SOPS » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:57 am

Bob
Capt
Capt

#26 Post by Bob » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:35 am

Cacophonix wrote:Bob, *f*ck* helicopters and pole PT...

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDX2A0gxMjM[/bbvideo]

Caco

I enjoyed that :D

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#27 Post by OFSO » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:21 am

Just heard on news some Swedish minister has apologised to the BBC (?) for giving false information: she claimed the number of rapes in Sweden was going "down and down and down" whereas in fact it's going up and up, However the Interior Ministery has said it's nothing to do with immigrants, so that's all right, then.

Capetonian

#28 Post by Capetonian » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:26 am

The crucial words are 'reported' and 'recorded', which many aren't.

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#29 Post by Chuks » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:51 am

"The crucial words are 'reported' and 'recorded', which many aren't."

I see, Carptoonian .... How does one know about exactly how many unreported and unrecorded rapes occur in Sweden? If this is a fact, how do you know it for a fact, given that it's a hidden fact?

How about telling us that "I think that many rapes in Sweden go unreported and unrecorded," instead? I would be equally happy to think that while many do go that way, many others do not. Then we could sit around trying to guess which percentage go this way and which percentage go that way.

Would you like to give us a number? How about 50%? That looks good to me. Let's say that only 50% of the rapes in Sweden are reported and recorded, shall we, and that 90% of the other 50%, the hidden rapes, are perpetrated by migrants? That's terrible! "Get me Katie Hopkins on the line; I have some news for her."

Neutral observers could put all of this down to our obvious opposing casts of mind and then move along to the next bit of news from Sweden that has been reliably reported and recorded.

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#30 Post by BenThere » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:46 pm

I think if you step back from the intricasies of what's reported, confirmed, implied, promoted, etc., and take a look at the overall reality of Sweden today, you can't escape the fact that Sweden is in a fix of its own making, and upheaval is on the horizon, just as it is in the rest of Western Europe.

SOPS
Capt
Capt

#31 Post by SOPS » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:10 pm

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39531108

Truck attack...shots fired...police saying terriosts. Katie Hopkins had no idea what she was talking about. We should just all hold hands a smell the roses.

SOPS
Capt
Capt

#32 Post by SOPS » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:21 pm

More here.....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... kholm.html

Perhaps the balaclava wearing gunman/driver/ Terroist is simply misunderstood and simply looking for the nearest flower shop.

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#33 Post by Chuks » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Well, drat! There we were, having planned a trip to Sweden this summer .... Stockholm is out; London is out; Berlin is out; Paris is out; Nice is out; Madrid is out; New York should have been out but we went there anyway, post-9/11 ... where are we to go?

How sure are you Islamophobes that it was some sort of Islamist attack in Stockholm? Is it the balaclava the driver was wearing that tipped you off, or has Katie Hopkins already given you the inside word?

On another site, someone told us that when the authorities do not give criminal's names then you can be quite sure that at least one person was named Mohammed. I just picked up the Golf from the bodyshop after Mohammed (name not supplied by the cops so it must have been him, the bastard) had bashed it and then driven away.

The cops were unable to catch him; they wouldn't give me his name; and they don't even think it was terrorism. I wish I lived in the States now; President the Donald would be happy to fire a Tomahawk right square into his garage, I bet! Well, him or maybe some Sikh, but anyway, someone needs to do something!

Flame Lily FX
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#34 Post by Flame Lily FX » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:08 pm

There's no helping Sweden because you can't want something for someone more than they want it for themselves.
Nasty Bitch bent over the kitchen sink!
I could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled.

Capetonian

#35 Post by Capetonian » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:09 pm

Glad to see all is mycket bra in Stockholm.
Chuk-up must be very proud of his fellow loony liberal 'libtards'.

Flame Lily FX
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#36 Post by Flame Lily FX » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:17 pm

Sweden's response, "Nothing to see here, please look away, everything is just great here."

Travelling tomorrow to Europe. Actually got email from moneysupermarket to buy terrorism cover. Europe is screwed.
Nasty Bitch bent over the kitchen sink!
I could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled.

Capetonian

#37 Post by Capetonian » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:01 pm

Isn't it odd that 'more than a few' of us saw this coming, including the POTUSA, and yet Chuk-up remains in denial. Sand / ostrich / bury / head perhaps?
Should we rename him 'suck-it-up'?
Trump was right, chuk-up is going to have a hard time sucking that up!

Was Donald Trump right all along about Sweden's crime and immigration problems?

Just over six weeks after Donald Trump was mocked across the world for suggesting that Sweden was the victim of a terror attack, at least three people have been left dead when a hijacked truck ploughed into pedestrians.

The American president's proclaimed attack - which turned out to be fictitious - was linked to high levels of immigration and rising levels of crime in the country he said, later clarifying that he had based his comments on a Fox News report.

He was immediately ridiculed, with Carl Bildt, the former Swedish Prime Minister asking "what has he been smoking?" and the country's US embassy appeared to mock him on Twitter.

But yesterday the Swedish capital was hit by its own terrorist attack, with echoes of those in London, Berlin and Nice.

It is not the first time the capital has been hit by a terror.

In 2010 it became the first Nordic country to be hit hit by an attack linked to Islamic terror. The two bombs which detonated in the capital killed only the bomber, Iraqi born Taimour Abdulwahab.

Since then one Isil inspired plot to make pressure bombs was disrupted by police and in 2016 a teaching assistant and a male student in a school in an immigrant area were killed in a racially motivated sword attack.

Integration has remained a problem in the country where the relatively high numbers of immigrants compared to a population of just under 10 million means it has one of the highest rates of immigration per capita in northern Europe.

The numbers have been rising steadily since the 1990s, and in 2015 Sweden accepted a record number of more than 160,000 refugees.

Violent crime in the country has decreased from a peak in 2011, but the number of killings has risen, with 112 cases of lethal violence in 2015 - higher than at any time in recent years - and 33 deaths by shooting compared to 17 in 2011.

The Government has also confirmed that "the number of reported rapes in Sweden has risen", but say that this is largely due to changes in the way that it is reported.

Meanwhile, in a report published in February last year the police "identified 53 residential areas around the country that have become increasingly marred by crime, social unrest and insecurity".

While the Government denies that these are "no-go zones", it admitted in a rebuttal to the claims of Mr Trump that police "have experienced difficulties fulfilling their duties".

But officials say that one of the biggest problems is not rising levels of crime but the perception of crime - with residents believing it is on the rise and immigrants bearing the brunt of the blame.

Studies by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention has found that the majority of those suspected of crimes were born in Sweden to two Swedish-born parents but people from foreign backgrounds are 2.5 times more likely to be suspected of crimes.

The country also has some of the biggest differences in employment rates and poverty levels between the native-born population and those born abroad.

Recent surveys put immigration as the biggest concern for residents, and tougher immigration measures introduced in 2016 have reduced the number of asylum seekers in what was seen as Europe’s most welcoming country. Despite the difficulties, the Government maintains that low birth rates mean that they need immigrants as they point out that they still have a strong economy and a public finance surplus.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#38 Post by Boac » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:33 pm

Just over six weeks after Donald Trump was mocked across the world for suggesting that Sweden was the victim of a terror attack, at least three people have been left dead when a hijacked truck ploughed into pedestrians.
- he was mocked because he got it wrong. He said it had happened 'last night' when it hadn't. He made it up. I don't think anyone would suggest there would not be a terrorist related incident in ANY country at some point.

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot
O the huge manatee!

#39 Post by Chuks » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:41 pm

You muppets don't even know yet who the perpetrators of this attack are, yet you are sure this makes Trump correct in what he said, when he had made that up out of whole cloth by misinterpreting a news item on some right-wing site that was exaggerated in any case. He made a complete fool of himself then, showed himself to be a lying fantasist. Follow him if you like, but he's headed straight off a cliff.

It would be one thing if some of you were chained to a radiator "somewhere in Sweden," forced to be there. As far as I know, none of you has to go there, so stay the f*ck away if you really think Sweden is a hotbed of Islamist terror! Sorted! Just leave it to the liberals, the terrorists, the cops, and a few random elk. And that mink who was "looking at us funny" one morning in Kalmar. He might have been a very small Islamic terrorist in a shiny, brown, fur coat, now that I think of it ....

Capetonian

#40 Post by Capetonian » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:15 pm

I'm pretty sure that his name won't be Anders Persson or Thomas Dagmarson, and that it will be one if your beloved Mahmouds or Faisals, but let's wait and see shall we, and not jump to conclusions?