Chaos in Sweden.

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
SOPS
Capt
Capt
Re: Chaos in Sweden.

#61 Post by SOPS » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:19 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 73527.html
Bomb in the truck that did not go off. No problem there at all.
I would suggest as a first step, CLOSE all external EU borders with the milatary. Turn back boats...or SINK them. They contain the enemy. When that is under control, the hard part will be to flush out the rot that has already been let in. That will be a huge problem, but it will have to be a zero tolerance policy.
Next, the left will have to understand that there is a war going on, and holding hands in the rose garden and lighting candles just won't cut it.
Unfortunately last night, we had two ISIS inspired teenagers commit an attack and murder. Luckily, they were both arrested quickly, and are now under lock and key. And before Chuks says we are jumping to conclusions....they wrote ISIS slogans with the victims blood.
Apparently, their tent wearing mother became ' distressed' in court when she heard her sons could go to jail for life ( and that means life.) I am betting the family of the poor guy who was murdered are a bit distressed as well.
At least our borders are now locked down.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#62 Post by Boac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:26 am

"I would suggest as a first step, CLOSE all external EU borders with the milatary. Turn back boats...or SINK them. They contain the enemy. When that is under control, the hard part will be to flush out the rot that has already been let in. That will be a huge problem, but it will have to be a zero tolerance policy."

Yes, all good plans, but it isn't going to happen, is it? Don't forget also that the 'boats' will contain genuine refugees as well. It is the way they are (not) handled on arrival that needs primary sorting.

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#63 Post by Chuks » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:02 pm

At the time of my post all that was known was that, according to some reports, the driver of the fatal lorry had been seen to have donned a balaclava. That was enough for some of us to be pretty darn sure he was an Islamist terrorist, instead of some other sort of common or garden-variety Swedish jerk, of which there are plenty in Stockholm.

We recently had a woman drive her Mercedes slap into a crowded ice cream parlor here, in what looked just like one of these terror attacks, since it seemed that she had done that quite deliberately. She buried that car in the ice cream parlor, never hitting the brakes, when she killed an adult and a small child stone dead, and maimed a few other victims. Most tellingly, the police did not release her name. There you have it!

There's enough for you lot to imagine another Islamist outrage, I think. What came out in court, though, was that the woman, just another native German, was an epileptic and an alcoholic who was meant to abstain from alcohol and take her medication regularly. (Really, they should have taken away her driving license.) Instead she had continued to drink, and at the time of the crash she had not been taking her medication. The result was another epileptic fit that saw her crash her car. That was not a terror attack, but it was not exactly an accident, either.

If I had posted the bare facts from just after the accident, along with my usual injunction not to jump to any conclusions, how many of you would have been happy to go a bit mad? Two of you for certain, I think.

You might want to stop and think that ISIS, Daesh, is very pleased to claim "credit" for any and all atrocities, accidents, whatever .... Someone cuts a fart in church and it comes out next week that "ISIS claims credit for the poison gas attack during Sunday Mass last week in [some place we had never heard the name of before]," when Katie Hopkins is happy to play along.

These jerks want us to freak out about each and every Muslim who is out there, including anyone some ignoramus just thinks is a Muslim, such as that Indian IT worker some self-styled follower of Trump just killed in the American mid-West. Then there is the odd Sikh who gets attacked or just molested because one of you lot thinks "turban = Muslim" just as you think "balaclava = Islamist terrorist."

I guess you never thought of the IRA, the Provos, the UDA, the UFF, the UVF, about 80% of all armed robbers going, and a lot of people who go outside in winter. All of those folks can be seen wearing balaclavas without perhaps ever having heard of Allah, let alone Muhammed al-Mahdi, the 12th Imam.

Magnus
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#64 Post by Magnus » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Chuks, you're talking faecal matter. I lived (and live now) in the UK during "the troubles" and regarded and still regard the groups you listed as being terrorists. I sat and watched in horror the attacks on the UK. This link might make you better informed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bombings_during_the_Northern_Ireland_Troubles_and_peace_process

I was living, working and gigging in Edinburgh at the time, constantly disrupted by bomb scares, and I assure you that there is NO WAY I forgot the IRA, Provos and the others. Don't dare tell me what I forgot.

SOPS
Capt
Capt

#65 Post by SOPS » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:50 pm

Sorry BOAC..I have to disagree. There are no more genuine refugees. I mean, how many is the west meant to take? The whole of the third world ? Africa has had so much money poured into it , it should be paradise on earth. But the money has gone to Swiss accounts, and now Europe us being filled with boat loads of uneducated, illererate invaders. And the flow is not going to stop....at last reports there a million in Lybia waiting to make the journey. However, if that what Europe and the left huggy fluff wants, so be it...had 17 wonderful years in the Netherlands...but I'm glad I'm home now.

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#66 Post by Chuks » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:09 pm

Magnus, I wrote "balaclava = Islamist terrorist," because that was the conclusion jumped to here.

Are you trying to tell us that you have always known that "the IRA, Provos and the others" are Islamist terrorists?

Things are worse than I thought!

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#67 Post by Boac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:58 pm

SOPS wrote:There are no more genuine refugees.
- quite a far-reaching statement, there. Remember that whatever 'happens' to the money there will always be some folk who genuinely wish or need to escape their country - they are 'refugees'.

It is obvious the status of a refugee has been totally abused in the current situation, but the real ones are still there. Just because we have far too many in the EU does not mean there are no more. UNHCR defines a refugee as
"A refugee is someone who has been forced to flee his or her country because of persecution, war, or violence. A refugee has a well-founded fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group. Most likely, they cannot return home or are afraid to do so. War and ethnic, tribal and religious violence are leading causes of refugees fleeing their countries."

Asylum seekers are a different case altogether, and many of the so-called 'refugees' are just that and should be dealt with accordingly.

Magnus
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#68 Post by Magnus » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Oh dear, Chuks, twisting things again? Point out where I claimed the IRA were islamists. Do try to keep up.

Capetonian

#69 Post by Capetonian » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:22 pm

Once again, this terrorist murderer (sorry, snowflakes, the 'suspect') was 'known to security services' and had been suspected of (meaning he was) supporting ISIS financially.

Why does the west continue to harbour these people?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#70 Post by Boac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:48 pm

sorry, snowflakes, the 'suspect'
- did you just invent that or has someone actually challenged the assertion?

Capetonian

#71 Post by Capetonian » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:53 pm

I think you sniped a bit too fast there, Boac. An 'assertion', as I'm sure you know, is an allegation, based on suspicion, not fact.

So our terrorist murderer, in the eyes of snowflakes, is a 'suspect'.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#72 Post by Boac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Magnus wrote:Oh dear, Chuks, twisting things again? Point out where I claimed the IRA were islamists. Do try to keep up.

For those of us that are keeping up (including Chuks), the reference was to post #32
Perhaps the balaclava wearing gunman/driver/ Terroist is simply misunderstood and simply looking for the nearest flower shop.

and made a lot of sense to some of us! (NB Not Trumpet followers)

Magnus
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#73 Post by Magnus » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:59 pm

Select the nit of your choice. If the reports said "the 6 foot tall terrorist" I don't believe anyone here would suspect, imply or claim that all 6-footers were terrorists.

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#74 Post by Chuks » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:50 pm

Magnus, there seems to be a wish to see all balaclava wearers as terrorists, and all terrorists as Islamist terrorists. My point, which seems to have gone right over your head, is that there are many other forms of terror than just Islamist terror. I did not even aim this comment at you, yet you seem to think I was telling you that you do not know who the IRA are. No, I am saying that some people here seem to forget that the category "terrorist" is not made up solely of Islamist terrorists.

I know reality can be a bit complicated but try to follow along here, guys. You may have someone you can tick all your little boxes over: from the Middle East; a practicing Muslim; caught after committing some terrible deed, while wearing a balaclava. Check, check, check, and check! Yes, but ... perhaps this terrible thing he has done has nothing whatsoever to do with Islam! In a lot of cases, we seem to be seeing plain old criminals who want to assign some Islamist motive to something they do that's really just some plain old atrocity gone wrong. It gives a higher meaning to a low deed, when many people are more than happy to go along with that by jumping to the "Islamist terror" conclusion.

Think of that woman who rammed her car into the ice cream parlor, killing an adult and a child and maiming a few others. If I were to present the first set of facts known to the public, particularly that the police did not name the driver (the German police almost never give full names anyway), I promise you that someone would want to tell everyone that this is another obvious example of Islamist terrorism. QED!

Magnus
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#75 Post by Magnus » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:00 am

Strawman, Chuks. The only thing that goes over my head is a balaclava, and that is only when hillwalking in winter, and not on a bright day in Stockholm.

Wake up and smell the coffee, dear. A known ISIS supporter (apparently financially as well as philosophically) crashes a lorry into shoppers and a department store in a Western country which has been (in my view excessively) generous in welcoming refugees and asylum seekers over its border. Your suggestion as to motive? Jilted lover? What, all of the dead and injured? These Swedes are more welcoming than I thought.

See, we can all play at silly bugger strawmen, but you seem more likely than others to rely upon them to allow your frequent displays of verbosity.

Capetonian

#76 Post by Capetonian » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:11 am

He who has the least to say, says it in the most words.

Stoneboat
Capt
Capt

#77 Post by Stoneboat » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:25 pm

What have those mf'ers got against Sweden? Sweden is not a member of NATO, it was not a part of any alliance against the ME, Sweden has one of the most open immigration policies around and they have generous social programs. Oh, and nubile blondes.

Flame Lily FX
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#78 Post by Flame Lily FX » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:41 pm

Those crazy, crazy Baptists have been at it again.

In 1975, the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country.

Well, congratulations are in order to the Swedish governing classes, in this respect it has to be said, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.
Nasty Bitch bent over the kitchen sink!
I could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#79 Post by Boac » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:29 pm

Stone wrote:What have those mf'ers got against Sweden?

The latest info is:
The Uzbek man arrested in the terrorism rampage in central Stockholm last week was an asylum seeker whose application was rejected and who in December was given four weeks to leave the country, the Swedish police said on Sunday.

It is called 'Hate'.

Cukup Sudah
Snr FO
Snr FO

#80 Post by Cukup Sudah » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:46 pm

Ok, Flame Lily. I suppose a "Well, what did you expect" was in order on 09/12.

Judging by most comments here, proof or the concept of beyond a reasonable doubt is consigned to the dust bin and replaced by completely idiotic commentary.
Still fooling Glenn Quagmire