Chaos in Sweden.

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
SOPS
Capt
Capt
Re: Chaos in Sweden.

#41 Post by SOPS » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:14 am

Why does Chuks insist on living in a river in Egypt?

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#42 Post by Chuks » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:19 am

Go ahead and jump to conclusions, when I am sure nobody will mind, Carptoonian. The thing is, though, you guys are drawing sweeping conclusions from isolated incidents. Is this a war, Islamic terror against the West, with a fresh front opening in Sweden?

If you want to see this as a "war on Islamic terror," a somewhat uninformed concept to begin with, how do you plan to fight this war, or is it just a matter of bravely running away, writing off Sweden in this case as doomed and a "no-go" zone? That would be because we lack tough-minded people in power who could solve all our problems with brute force, I suppose?

"Vladimir Vladimirovich "Steel Tits" Putin is the man we need, or someone who behaves as he does, not as liberal Swedish pansy politicians do. Nobody dares commit a terror attack in Russia!" Or do they? Swedes have civil liberties and must put up with terrorism; Russians lack civil liberties and must put up with terrorism, including state terrorism (what Anna Politskovskaya was investigating when she ended up dead). In that case, what use is a Putin?

It seems like a coin-flip, dying squashed like a rat under the wheels of a Swedish beer truck or else blown up in the Saint Petersburg Metro, but that might just be me.

In any case, given that most of us have no need to visit, no plans to visit, Sweden, where is the problem for those of you who see that country as doomed? You see the whole world going down the crapper, thanks to misguided liberalism coupled with predatory Islam, yet this situation leaves you with all the time you need to sit there fulminating about one small country none of you plan to visit. Katie Hopkins is a fool and a bigot, but she gets paid good money to put herself on public show for being that way; you do that for free!

Capetonian

#43 Post by Capetonian » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:26 am

You can spout your bilious drivel all you like, and classify those who disagree with you as fools and bigots, all you achieve is to make yourself appear more foolish and ignorant.

Why don't you go back to Trump's country? I'm sure your Hicksville is missing it's hick.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#44 Post by OFSO » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:38 am

I really do think, Chuks, that with your superior knowledge of what happened in Stockholm yesterday you should contact the authorities there and tell them it wasn't a terrorist incident. And perhaps also you could get Merkel to stand down her anti-terrorism forces as obviously it's not a problem there either. Perhaps too the French President would welcome the savings to be achieved in France by taking troops off the streets. And on the basis of your advice Theresa May could remove all those ugly concrete blocks from the front of the Palace of Westminister. Europe really does need your calming advice.

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#45 Post by Chuks » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:49 am

Ah, yes .... Again we see that marker, the use of "it's" for "its."

When the world gets on your tit's, pen a screed that mixes up "it's" with "its." You may look foolish and ignorant doing that, but Aaaah ... the release of pressure! It's the written equivalent of a nice loud fart!

Look, Mr Angry, I have as much intention of moving to some USA backwater as you have of going to live in Pofadder. In fact, PM me your address and I shall send you a nice postcard from Sweden in a few months. Be sure to have it checked for anthrax spores before you try to read it, dripping with drippy liberal sentiments expressed in big words as it shall be. On the other hand, if it arrives with big, black tire tracks across it, and a few bloodstains, then you can breathe a sigh of relief that I finally got what I deserved for not heeding your and Katie Hopkins' screeds.

OFSO, do reply to what you think I wrote instead of what I actually wrote. It's so much more effective, doing that ....

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#46 Post by Boac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:12 am

I just cannot understand the joyous frothing at the mouth of some who now DELIGHT in the fact that Sweden has had a 'terrorist' incident. It appears the possible perpetrator was from Uzbekistan and had been iving in Sweden since at least 2013. So what does this prove? Oh, I forgot, the Trumpet was right all those days ago, of course.

Magnus
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#47 Post by Magnus » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:59 am

The Swedish Prime Minster (and I suspect his finger is closer to the pulse than Chuks') has described it as a terrorist act, and the perpetrator is a native of Uzbekistan which has a 96% Muslim population. I'm not jumping to any conclusion, but I'm perfectly capable of drawing an inference based on the known facts.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#48 Post by Boac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:04 am

Once again I fail to see your point. No-one is, as far as I know, denying a 'Terrorist' involvement (even Chuks).

Capetonian

#49 Post by Capetonian » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:04 am

I don't think anyone is 'delighting' in this tragedy, and if thats your take on it, then Im afraid its you thats sick.

I am thrilled that Chuk-up picked up on my typo, once again highlighting the utter paucity of his level of debate.

The Uzbek killer was a radicalised Muslim with ISIS connections and sympathy.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#50 Post by Boac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:28 am

"I don't think anyone is 'delighting' in this tragedy"

Buy a mirror.
The Uzbek killer was a radicalised Muslim with ISIS connections and sympathy.
- great - you were right to froth. So, what now with this stunning (old) news of yours? Got a plan?

Capetonian

#51 Post by Capetonian » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:32 am

A mirror? To what purpose?
Maybe it's just your head that needs realigning to what people are actually saying, rather than what you want them to appear to be saying to suit your own view.
Perhaps you can indicate and quote where I, or anyone, has taken pleasure from what has happened, and is going to continue to happen, until this evil is stamped out.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#52 Post by Boac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:35 am

Perhaps you can indicate and quote where I, or anyone, has taken pleasure from what has happened,
Certainly - you and others are taking an immense, almost sublimatory, delight in trying to prove Chuks 'wrong' at the expense of human tragedy.

Let's try being CONSTRUCTIVE. What is your solution to the current problem?

Capetonian

#53 Post by Capetonian » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:50 am

Boac : I think you mean subliminary, and not sublimatory. I'm not trying to do a Chuk-up here, but sublimatory makes no sense in the context, subliminary does (even if I don't agree with you!). EDIT :OK, got it, there is another meaning.

I still do not know why you think I and others are taking any kind of delight in this.

Chuk-up is wrong. How many more events do there have to be before he and his ilk will accept that?

My solution : Take out everybody who shows ISIS sympathy or leanings. Those who go to fight for them lose their right to to return to whatever country they came from. If this means intrusive and invasive monitoring of people's social media accounts, emails, telephone records, etc, so be it. The cost cannot be greater than the ongoing loss of innocent lives.

Pinky the pilot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#54 Post by Pinky the pilot » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:51 am

as obviously it's not a problem there either.

or...

as obviously it is not a problem there either.

I always thought that the abbreviation of 'it is' was 'it's.' :-?

Ah, yes .... Again we see that marker, the use of "it's" for "its."

When the world gets on your tit's, pen a screed that mixes up "it's" with "its." You may look foolish and ignorant doing that, but Aaaah ... the release of pressure! It's the written equivalent of a nice loud fart!

Am I missing something here? :-\ Or have I finally had one too many good Aussie Reds? #-o
You only live twice. Once when you're born. Once when you've looked death in the face.

Chuks
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#55 Post by Chuks » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:54 am

Pinky, that's just a stab at writing Vogon poetry, my vision of my semi-literate, verbose boyfriend going off his tit's mixing up his it's and his its, blowing off a bit of mephitic steam. In an earlier age Carptoonian would have been writing letters to the editor containing at least once the sentence "Good God, Sir!" and signed "Indignant of Tunbridge Wells." Now we are reduced to this.

Sure, you guys, and Nostradamus warned us of this even centuries ago; Trump told us of this even weeks ago, before it even happened; yet did anyone pay attention from the soppy liberal left to these warnings? Noooo!

On Monday there shall be people going shopping in Åhlens in Stockholm, I bet, just as there are people walking on the Ku-damm in Berlin, crossing Westminster Bridge in London, strolling on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, and when it's opened again, even going up the tallest building in New York City, right next to where the tallest buildings once stood. "Oh, look, Jim-Bob! A big airplane, and it looks like it's headed straight for us!"

Just minutes ago one of the neighbors went past with one of his grandchildren who has a definite Oriental cast to her features. The kid's father is a German, but her mother's mother ... Granny is from Hawaii, a nisei I guess, and her husband, the other grandfather, is a Brit, and they both live in Paris. What is the matter with these people, that they can not stay where they belong?

This kid is just a small child with a vocabulary about like my boyfriend's, I guess, but her older siblings are fluent in German, English, and Swedish (both parents were until recently living and working in Gothenburg), and after last summer spent in Paris with the grandparents I think the kids also have a smattering of French.

What was that mismatched pair doing out there in the street anyway? Probably scouting out a location for a terror attack, of course, but what Grandfather said was that they were going over to look at the chickens kept by the neighbors across the street ...

Italian chickens! Mafia chickens, Camorra chickens ... what the hell is wrong with just having good old German chickens that lay good, square German eggs? These Italian mobster chickens come across into the wife's flower garden, rooting around in the undergrowth with sinister intent and staring in the window at me sat here penning my pensées, always giving me the evil eye before departing leaving krumme Eier on the brick walk for the wife to find and lose her mind over.

The world has gone mad, I tell you, and the only thing is to go mad with it because resistance is useless. We have all been required to attend a recital of Vogon poetry. I'm there already, and who else is with me? I see Cacophonix sat right up front ; he must have been one of the first to flip his lid.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#56 Post by Boac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:10 am

Cape wrote:EDIT :OK, got it, there is another meaning.
Yes, as in wanking.

Let's explore your solution.
Take out everybody who shows ISIS sympathy or leanings.
It sounds good. As with all good ideas it needs implementation. So, you start how? An extermination programme (wait a mo, we've had similar before). Castration/neutering? A massive imprisonment effort (do some sums?). A huge 'exportation' programme? Airlines will like that.

Just how? It's (NB the punctuation, all) actually a case of horse, bolting and stable doors, isn't it? You need another plan.

Capetonian

#57 Post by Capetonian » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:15 am

I didn't mean wanking but if you want to reduce the level of what I thought was a serious discussion, to puerile comments, then I think I've made my points and there isn't much value in continuing.

Magnus
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#58 Post by Magnus » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:20 am

Chuks calls us muppets as we don't know the perpetrator, and Islamophobes for suggesting it was an islamic act. Perhaps he should take a closer look at the evidence already made public. Arrest made, Uzbek national, so 24/1 on him being a muslim, and it is also widely reported that he was an ISIS sympathiser. Who's the muppet now?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#59 Post by Boac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:27 am

Chuks calls us muppets as we don't know the perpetrator, and Islamophobes for suggesting it was an islamic act.
does he?
Perhaps he should take a closer look at the evidence already made public.
-maybe he has looked at what has been released since his comments?
I (post #48) wrote:Once again I fail to see your point. No-one is, as far as I know, denying a 'Terrorist' involvement (even Chuks).
Ask him outright - here? Prove your point.

Pinky the pilot
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#60 Post by Pinky the pilot » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:07 am

Pinky, that's just a stab at writing Vogon poetry, my vision of my semi-literate, verbose boyfriend going off his tit's mixing up his it's and his its, blowing off a bit of mephitic steam. In an earlier age Carptoonian would have been writing letters to the editor containing at least once the sentence "Good God, Sir!" and signed "Indignant of Tunbridge Wells." Now we are reduced to this.

Sure, you guys, and Nostradamus warned us of this even centuries ago; Trump told us of this even weeks ago, before it even happened; yet did anyone pay attention from the soppy liberal left to these warnings? Noooo!

On Monday there shall be people going shopping in Åhlens in Stockholm, I bet, just as there are people walking on the Ku-damm in Berlin, crossing Westminster Bridge in London, strolling on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, and when it's opened again, even going up the tallest building in New York City, right next to where the tallest buildings once stood. "Oh, look, Jim-Bob! A big airplane, and it looks like it's headed straight for us!"

Just minutes ago one of the neighbors went past with one of his grandchildren who has a definite Oriental cast to her features. The kid's father is a German, but her mother's mother ... Granny is from Hawaii, a nisei I guess, and her husband, the other grandfather, is a Brit, and they both live in Paris. What is the matter with these people, that they can not stay where they belong?

This kid is just a small child with a vocabulary about like my boyfriend's, I guess, but her older siblings are fluent in German, English, and Swedish (both parents were until recently living and working in Gothenburg), and after last summer spent in Paris with the grandparents I think the kids also have a smattering of French.

What was that mismatched pair doing out there in the street anyway? Probably scouting out a location for a terror attack, of course, but what Grandfather said was that they were going over to look at the chickens kept by the neighbors across the street ...

Italian chickens! Mafia chickens, Camorra chickens ... what the hell is wrong with just having good old German chickens that lay good, square German eggs? These Italian mobster chickens come across into the wife's flower garden, rooting around in the undergrowth with sinister intent and staring in the window at me sat here penning my pensées, always giving me the evil eye before departing leaving krumme Eier on the brick walk for the wife to find and lose her mind over.

The world has gone mad, I tell you, and the only thing is to go mad with it because resistance is useless. We have all been required to attend a recital of Vogon poetry. I'm there already, and who else is with me? I see Cacophonix sat right up front ; he must have been one of the first to flip his lid.

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Ptp shrugs his shoulders; Admits that he hasn't a clue as to what's going on. Maybe He's just not smart enough! Opens another bottle of Red....
You only live twice. Once when you're born. Once when you've looked death in the face.