What it will take for Europeans to say enough is enough?

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: What it will take for Europeans to say enough is enough?

#521 Post by John Hill » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:27 pm

One cannot excuse MGM on the grounds that FGM is worse. They are both an unforgivable assault on the person of the victim and to condone one while condemning the other is gross hypocrisy.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#522 Post by BenThere » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:43 pm

I have to laugh at Bens use of the phrase 'male penis'. Is there any other type? Honestly.
That's the kind of post I expect of you, AK. A typically gratuitous and snarky comment intended to ridicule or discredit, but having nothing to do with the discussion.

By the way, you should have used an apostrophe.

Slasher

#523 Post by Slasher » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:01 pm

John Hill wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:50 am
If you had had half your taste buds cut out at birth you might have thought there were no ill effects there either.
Ok so lemme get this straight - because I was cut I experience far less sensitivity down there? Well that's definitely a plus. If It was any more sensitive everything would be over in a matter of a few seconds instead of a few minutes! :))

Capetonian

#524 Post by Capetonian » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:10 pm

I am sure that the fact that killings and murders in London (1300 stabbings and 100 murders so far this year) are at an all time high, has absolutely nothing to do with the increasing numbers of third world scum flooding into the country from Africa and the Middle East. Implying such a link would be considered racist, so it can't be true.

Much as I am in favour of Brexit, the UK's membership of the EU has very little to do with this, and I would rather see efforts made to deal with this problem than to leave the EU.

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#525 Post by BenThere » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:21 pm

The EU was commandeered by its Left Wing, making it unviable. The Left alliance with Islamic immigration so as to assure electoral pluralities has been a disaster. Only the former Warsaw pact countries resisting the EU's social destruction hold out any hope of preserving their cultures. Western Europe has become a tragedy in the making.

Jetex Jim
Capt
Capt

#526 Post by Jetex Jim » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:25 pm

BenThere wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:21 pm
The EU was commandeered by its Left Wing, making it unviable. The Left alliance with Islamic immigration so as to assure electoral pluralities has been a disaster. Only the former Warsaw pact countries resisting the EU's social destruction hold out any hope of preserving their cultures. Western Europe has become a tragedy in the making.
It always amuses me when people trot this line out about the destruction of cultures. It's not as if cultures in the developed world are static frozen things, not since the start of the industrial age.

In any case, since when did the conservative mindset decide to discuss concepts such as culture? Surely the domain of those huggy fluffy snowflakes? But if the goal is to construct a premise for knocking the EU I suppose needs must.
Persuading working people to vote against their own best interests is the primary focus of conservative politics.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#527 Post by Boac » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:35 pm

.....and now for something completely different, not involving 'a bit off the top': An interesting upgrade in the feud between Italy and the EU is the threat to stop paying into the EU moneybox over issues with migrants.

Pul up a chair, open the popcorn and enjoy.

(actually back on topic) :ymdevil:

Capetonian

#528 Post by Capetonian » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:18 am

IMG-20180911-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20180911-WA0004.jpg (145.23 KiB) Viewed 479 times
This, maybe?

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#529 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:17 pm

Always had a lot of time for the Dalai Lama - I have several books on his thoughts - and on a visit to Sweden, unbidden, he opined that, ultimately, all the refugees should go home and rebuild their countries.

https://www.nt.se/nyheter/dalai-lama-se ... 59246.aspx

Needless to say the thoughts of a Nobel Peace Prize winner on Europe's #1 problem go unreported in any MSM outside Sweden. Which is odd because the likes of the BBC normally hang on his every word
/sarc

Capetonian

#530 Post by Capetonian » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:21 am

I also have a lot of time for the Dalai Lama and Buddhism is the only 'religion' for which I have any respect, it isn't really a religion, it's more of a life style than a brainwashing evil cult like some others.
he opined that, ultimately, all the refugees should go home and rebuild their countries.
They leave their countries, which they've turned into shitholes, come and turn ours into shitholes with plunder, pillage, violence, barbarism, and rape, and then go back to their countries.

Perhaps they could do us a favour and eff off before they've ruined western civilisation.

Seenenough

#531 Post by Seenenough » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:58 am

Capetonian wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:21 am
I also have a lot of time for the Dalai Lama and Buddhism is the only 'religion' for which I have any respect, it isn't really a religion, it's more of a life style than a brainwashing evil cult like some others.
he opined that, ultimately, all the refugees should go home and rebuild their countries.
They leave their countries, which they've turned into shitholes, come and turn ours into shitholes with plunder, pillage, violence, barbarism, and rape, and then go back to their countries.

Perhaps they could do us a favour and eff off before they've ruined western civilisation.
It is what Trump is trying to warn the citizens of the USA about.

Capetonian

#532 Post by Capetonian » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:31 am

People have been saying it long before Trump was a household name. We must all be nasty racist bigots to be able to see the reality.

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#533 Post by BenThere » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:08 pm

Not to mention the cost everyone pays for their zealous cause.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/islamist-e ... port-says/

Islam Jihad is a scourge on the world. Muslims are the majority of its victims, yet there is precious little resistance from within Islam to eradicate it. This situation cannot go on and on.

Why some nations, including mine, have chosen to bring more of the problem on board is beyond my comprehension.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#534 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:16 pm

It will go on and on. It always has. It always will.
Muslims are not the majority of victims, apostates are.
Shia are not "within Islam", to Sunnis. In fact, they are apostates, for which the Koran unequivocally prescribes Death.
And likewise with Sunnis in the eyes of the Shia.
It cannot stop, unless islam stops. There is no possible accommodation.

You may recall the same was true between Catholics and Protestants in the 16th century. The Catholic religion still exists in name, but its prior principles have been abandoned. It is not the same religion.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#535 Post by Undried Plum » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:09 am

When Europeans are ready to say "enough is enough", as I hope they/we will do quite soon, the first thing to do about illegal immigrants is to recognise that they are de facto criminals.

Incarcerate them, humanely of course, in very austere prison camps, concentratedly. Then deport them.

Real political asylum seekers have plenty of avenues through which to submit an application to the appropriate authorities for recognition of their legal status prior to leaving Africa/Asia. Purchase of a ticket on a rubber raft from North Africa is not one of them.

Alisoncc
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#536 Post by Alisoncc » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:37 am

What needs to be resolved in the first instance is that of deportation. Everywhere that constitutes somewhere to deport people to is a sovereign country in it's own right, and as such without adequate proof of previous residence, have every right to refuse entry. Given that virtually all people in a country illegally have destroyed any documentation relating to their antecedents, deporting them has become a non-event.

If the scientific community could come up with a series of tests that could accurately place where a person spent their childhood/grew up. And the tests were acceptable internationally to the extent that a recipient country could not refuse entry to a deportee, then progress could be made.

One reads of archaeologists, using teeth enamel of skeletal remains, being able to predict the likely place of childhood. Linguists should also be able to give an accurate origin. There must be other disciplines that could add to the mix, even DNA perhaps.

At present the deportation of illegal aliens just gets put in the too hard basket. So when caught they get a slap on the hand and released back into the community.

Alison
Rev Mother Bene Gesserit.

Sent from my PDP11/05 running RSX-11D via an ASR33 (TTY)

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#537 Post by Undried Plum » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:00 pm

deporting them has become a non-event

That, right there, is the nub of the problem.

Slinging the criminals into an uncomfortable waste-paper basket is the first step. Figuring out which geographical equivalent of a landfill to which to send them is another.

In the case of the rubber rafters who flee from Libya, I'd say it's a simple matter of taking 'em back to Libya.

Once the message gets back to the source of the runners, the riders will quite soon run out of customers and the river will dry up.

First, we need to treat illegal immigrants as criminals. Harshly.

Once the message gets through to the '***** hole' countries that arriving in Europe is a very uncomfortable dead end: the aspiration of millions of future illegal immigrants (ie criminals) will shrivel.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#538 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:36 pm

There is no justice.
Ignore everything they say. Study everything they do.
The Governments want the immigrants in, so they deliberately underfund or mistarget agencies, or otherwise ensure that the laws that would prevent the immigrants from coming are ineffective.
They don't change laws any more, it's unnecessary. Indeed, keeping the laws allows them to claim they are doing something when they aren't. Sometimes, they pass new ones with built-in loopholes.
The UK chases down deliberate visa overstays, etc, by...sending them a letter to their registered address.
That's it.
Nothing happens if the letter is not replied to.

There will be no change until ALL the pro-immigration politicians are out. In many countries, that means ALL the mainstream parties.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#539 Post by Undried Plum » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:40 pm

The problem isn't immigration.

The problem is illegal immigration.

For the UK, there is a quite different problem of inappropriate legal immigration, but that's a quite different topic.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#540 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:32 pm

Nope, it's immigration.
Ask the friend of my sister's, who was refused a job in a local warehouse in the Midlands because he didn't speak Polish.