How the British have passively succumbed to the Muslim invasion:

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: How the British have passively succumbed to the Muslim invasion:

#21 Post by om15 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:17 pm

Not just Muslims, Cambridge is now under attack for teaching about white authors.
We have created a society where any aggressive non British person feels empowered to insist we change our lifestyles and values to suit their own agendas, and we dare not say no thanks, example is the non British lady objecting to those born here voting for Brexit.
The insidious take over of Councils, positions of authority such as Mayor and the increase of a two tier society means that not only can they impose their will on us, they can also break the law with impunity due to the impotent PC driven and now completely corrupted police force.
If this isn't the case, why didn't the police stop the Muslims in Luton from protesting at the Royal Anglican Regiment marching through the town, the smelly ragheads were then protected by the police from the ire of the incensed local population who were outraged by the protesting savages.

Ibbie
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#22 Post by Ibbie » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:19 pm

Vote result.
They don't like it up em!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 23026.html

ExSp33db1rd
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#23 Post by ExSp33db1rd » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:13 pm

A million years ago, and totally irrelevant now, as a 16 year old I was incensed that I had to wear a crash helmet when riding my faithful school pushbike modified to take a 25cc "assisting" petrol engine fitted around the rear wheel hub ( a Cyclemaster ? ) that I had fitted, because it was deemed a motor bike (had to take the full M/C driving licence test, too ) and yet incoming immigrant Seikhs of that time were excused on "religious" grounds, and allowed to continue with just a Turban. If they deemed Britain so desirable that they were prepared to abandon their ancestral homeland to live in the UK, couldn't they at least obey our laws ? If not F.O. back home. Lost cause of course, as we all know now.

Thinks - motor cycle test and crash helmet for a 25 cc assisting motor on a pushbike - electric bikes ??

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#24 Post by om15 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:41 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10 ... day-event/

At least some members of the congregation will remain outside the Church and sing "Onward Christian Solders" anyway, we're not rolling over completely.

ExSp33db1rd
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#25 Post by ExSp33db1rd » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Perhaps we can all sing it on a SKYPE link-up in the Church ?

Stoneboat
Capt
Capt

#26 Post by Stoneboat » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:49 am

ExSp33db1rd wrote:... and yet incoming immigrant Seikhs of that time were excused on "religious" grounds, and allowed to continue with just a Turban. If they deemed Britain so desirable that they were prepared to abandon their ancestral homeland to live in the UK, couldn't they at least obey our laws ?

ExSp, we went through that very same thing in Canada a few years back with the RCMP. A Sikh had applied to the force, was admitted and then was excused from wearing a regulation Stetson hat on religious grounds. I presume that different colour turbans denote different social status. The NDP of Canada recently elected a Sikh as the head of the party. He wears a red turban like no other I've ever seen, looks like a circumcision performed by a cross-eyed mohel.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#27 Post by AtomKraft » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:02 pm

I'm in India.
It's the Country with the largest fraction of Muslims in the World, that isn't a Muslim Country.

It's very peaceful, so hats off to the Indian government and their various armed forces.

Most Hindus, and they are very peaceable, want nothing to do with the Muslims.

Bob
Capt
Capt

#28 Post by Bob » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:41 am

Most Hindus, and they are very peaceable

Mostly yes, but if you happen to be an untouchable you're ****.............
I hereby declare the U.S.A. a Pariah state.
All U.S. Citizens or persons arriving from the U.S.A. will be denied access

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#29 Post by AtomKraft » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Hey Bob.
One nice thing about Hindus is that they are extremely accepting about other religions. My girl is one, and she is quite happy about me being Christian, indeed she is happy with Buddhists and other religions too. There's only one God, she says.
But nobody likes having another faith forced on them.
She believes in helping others and being good to folks.

Capetonian

#30 Post by Capetonian » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Saw a couple of Muslim girls yesterday on the train up to London. Full veils, cockney slapper accents, and leggings so tight you could lipread!

Why bother with the veils?

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#31 Post by Rwy in Sight » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:03 pm

Capetonian wrote:Saw a couple of Muslim girls yesterday on the train up to London. Full veils, cockney slapper accents, and leggings so tight you could lipread!

Why bother with the veils?

I will pass the question to a muslim lady I talked with but my reaction is that they respect the letter (have your head covered) but not the spirit - let's show how great chicks we are. As a matter of fact I have precisely an answer to such a question but it is in French so I am not sure you want to read it.

Well I did find the answer (if you drop me a PM I can send you the pics and mind you when I took those pics veiled ladies where few and far between). My friends answer was "probably she does not understand her clothing is not compatible with her religion".

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#32 Post by OFSO » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:34 pm

Like Cape., I have seen young Muslim girls here with their heads covered, but wearing the tightest of jeans leaving nothing to the imagination.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#33 Post by barkingmad » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:57 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/extra/iuKTEG ... raq_brides

Will this obscenity break out in Europe and the elites suppress the news for fear of upsetting minorities as per Rochdale etc??

The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray is an excellent warning to the said elites but they as normal appear not to hear and react to the seismic rumblings.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#34 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:51 am

None of this is some kind of accident due to unawareness. The political elite know exactly what they are doing.

prospector
Capt
Capt

#35 Post by prospector » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:26 am

The Brits do not have this problem on their own, some very long term planning being done by the followers of the religion of peace.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/australia ... ng-outcry/

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#36 Post by BenThere » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:58 pm

I lived in a Northern California community a few years ago that was about 15% Sikh, most of whom were not immigrants but had been born into orchard operations their ancestor immigrants had operated for generations. My general take, after continual contact, interaction, and a few good friendships is that Sikhs have an excellent culture which raises fine children, works to make a better community for everyone, are pleasant to trade and deal with (now they own most of the mini-markets and gas stations in Yuba City, California) and are perhaps the most vital and positive ethnicity in the community, along with so another 25% or hard-working Mexican ethnics living there as well. Sikh festivals are a treat. As a result, Yuba City is a model multi-ethnic and multi-cultural community.

I've said before on here, the more Sikhs you have in your community, the better off everyone will be. I'm a fan. They seem to universally detest Muslims, though.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#37 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:12 pm

Muslims murdered 7 of their 10 gurus.
Not a top tip from 'How to win friends and influence people'.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#38 Post by Undried Plum » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:21 pm

"Christians" murdered a few of their own too.

A favourite form of Christianity was to burn fellow Christians to death. Nice religion, not!

Visited a chum in St Andrews on Friday. He's now a Professor there. Neither he nor I can figure out how St Andrew is held in such high esteem by some Scots.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#39 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:42 pm

AtomKraft wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:46 pm
Hey Bob.
One nice thing about Hindus is that they are extremely accepting about other religions. My girl is one, and she is quite happy about me being Christian, indeed she is happy with Buddhists and other religions too. There's only one God, she says.
But nobody likes having another faith forced on them.
She believes in helping others and being good to folks.
And one Hindu family I stayed with were happy eating beef mince aka spagbol. One daughter took me to the butcher's, possibly to prove it was beef or to show it was clean. The best way to describe it was that it was so like British butcher's that it made no impression.

One Sunday another host took us to the Catholic cathedral; the Anglican church seemed derelict.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#40 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:50 pm

RiS, one time up country in Egypt, husband was creating an alabaster pot with a bow string and hand lathe. Next to him, and slightly out of his eye line was his wife dressed head to toe in black. Then she opened her top dress to reveal she was absolutely laden with gold.

In Oman, I was out walking to the beach wearing not a lot. Along came an Omani on a motor bike two women in black, side saddle behind him. He could not see what they were doing but both smiling and waving.