A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Climate Disruption.

#81 Post by llondel » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:50 am

Slasher wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:56 pm
I announce that I am currently gathering data to correlate small breasts with hot climates, e.g. Singapore, Malaysia, Flipperines etc where little titties abound. I shall post the results of this highly complex and historically unprecedented research in due time. ;)))
What about California and Florida? While there are some that agree with your results, observation suggests that in these places larger sizes are also present in significant numbers. Then of course there's Washington DC, currently home to one of the biggest tits of them all.

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#82 Post by BenThere » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:51 am

I've long thought that female breast size, at least in American culture, has been given much more attention than it deserves. It certainly is no measure of the quality of the person, and I have a suspicion that it actually may be counter-productive should the female try to capitalize on it.

I've been around a while, and the best sex I've had has been founded on affection, warmth, mutual regard, and the endless search for love. I don't think the volume of our protuberances was a significant factor. But I've always been a sucker for a warm heart, positive and tolerant outlook, and a penchant to see the realities of life.

I've now been married 25 years to a marvelous wife, maybe the only beautiful woman in the world who could tolerate me, as she has done. I've posted before about how she made noises about wanting to get a boob job. She's 57 now, and realizing her dazzling beauty cannot be maintained and traded on forever. So she talks about wrinkle and face cosmetic surgery and breast lifting and cleavage enhancement. My response toward breast enhancement has always been, "Well, let's get one done and see how we like it." She makes her own money and can pay for the enhancements she wants should she so decide. But I want no part of it and don't encourage it. I believe in nature and that is not natural.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#83 Post by OFSO » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:43 am

Whilst I agree with you, Mr B., about leaving breasts the way they are, I fail to see what this has to do with climate change, unless of course the number of and size of breast augmentations affects the earth's spin. A quick survey on the 'net of geographical breast augmentation reveals most of the largest are found in the USA and Thailand. Are these two locations sufficiently opposite each other to cause ellipsoid deformation of our planet, and if so, should Europe and India institute free surgical interventions to restore the planets roundness ?

Slasher

#84 Post by Slasher » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:14 pm

llondel wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:50 am
Slasher wrote:
I announce that I am currently gathering data to correlate small breasts with hot climates, e.g. Singapore, Malaysia, Flipperines etc where little titties abound. I shall post the results of this highly complex and historically unprecedented research in due time. ;)))
What about California and Florida? While there are some that agree with your results, observation suggests that in these places larger sizes are also present in significant numbers.
California is a basket case at every level. Florida has influxes (influxi?) of too many Northerners. So the descendants of original Floridians would therefore have to be the Indian (or whatever the PC description is this week) tribes that existed before the white blokes arrived.

So to remain true to the investigation we have to talk local natives and not so much emigrant descendants. Natural selection has not had enough time to catch up. True, there are always exception to the rule: large breasts can be found among geographically small tittle areas and vv.

Study of the Inuit shows big boobs being commonplace. The study of the more equatorial regions of Africa show medium to small breastery although larger mammaries have popped up (scuse the pun) in the last 200 years or so, indicating possible white bugger intervention (European) in the local gene pool. These facts have to be taken into account to avoid skewed results.

Scientific principles dictate I show evidence of the above to you my peers, but it's really far too early and i may in the end find the conclusion purely genetic and not climatic. The final aim of my endeavor is to publish a thesis proving smaller than the prevailing usual-sized tits will indicate a certain degree of warmer climate change. :-B

Sisemen

#85 Post by Sisemen » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:18 pm

Slasher - you’re thinking too deeply. The study is likely to go tits up.

Capetonian

#86 Post by Capetonian » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:20 pm

Whilst I think the above by our friend Slasher is total hogwash, I would be happy to assist him with the research in exchange for a feel, oops, I mean fee.

Slasher

#87 Post by Slasher » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:35 pm

Capetonian wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:20 pm
Whilst I think the above by our friend Slasher is total hogwash, I would be happy to assist him with the research in exchange for a feel, oops, I mean fee.
Cape I well know it all appears as *****, but I'm pragmatically investigating this as deep as I did when I studied whether or not our specie causes Gore's climate change. AFAIK no one has ever investigated the association of female protuberances with climate before.

On the subject of CC or GW whatever, what is very little known is that the first scientist to pose the question of whether humans are causing climate change was Dr Carl Sagan in one of his books. I can't recal exactly which book but I think it was Dragons of Eden. I don't have a copy with me as it's probably down back in Adelaide somewhere.

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#88 Post by Rwy in Sight » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:24 am

Slasher wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:14 pm
llondel wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:50 am
Slasher wrote:
What about California and Florida? While there are some that agree with your results, observation suggests that in these places larger sizes are also present in significant numbers.
California is a basket case at every level. Florida has influxes (influxi?) of too many Northerners. So the descendants of original Floridians would therefore have to be the Indian (or whatever the PC description is this week) tribes that existed before the white blokes arrived.

So to remain true to the investigation we have to talk local natives and not so much emigrant descendants. Natural selection has not had enough time to catch up. True, there are always exception to the rule: large breasts can be found among geographically small tittle areas and vv.

Study of the Inuit shows big boobs being commonplace. The study of the more equatorial regions of Africa show medium to small breastery although larger mammaries have popped up (scuse the pun) in the last 200 years or so, indicating possible white bugger intervention (European) in the local gene pool. These facts have to be taken into account to avoid skewed results.

Scientific principles dictate I show evidence of the above to you my peers, but it's really far too early and i may in the end find the conclusion purely genetic and not climatic. The final aim of my endeavor is to publish a thesis proving smaller than the prevailing usual-sized tits will indicate a certain degree of warmer climate change. :-B
Slasher, for reasons needing further investigation, I have some indications that in places by the sea with higher humidity, strong clusters of statistically larger breasts are found.

Maybe you should include humidity level at your research.

Mr B. the issue about size is that men move visually (aviation content they like VFR flying) hence a large pair does attract attention like a pair of VOR. Although we need some research on what draws our attention on the very first place.

Slasher

#89 Post by Slasher » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:30 am

Rwy in Sight wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:24 am
Slasher, for reasons needing further investigation, I have some indications that in places by the sea with higher humidity, strong clusters of statistically larger breasts are found.

Maybe you should include humidity level at your research.

By all means RiS. This is why I mentioned Malaysia, Singapore and the Flipperines earlier. Moreso to do with heat, but yes I do agree indeed in taking humidity into consideration.

Rwy in Sight
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#90 Post by Rwy in Sight » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:57 am

I am glad that the World Leader in Breast Observation includes my thoughts on His research.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#91 Post by OFSO » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:36 am

I strongly urge you to introduce a weighting factor for air pressure. In the good old days back at work in Germany, we had a large-breasted secretary called Inge, and we noticed how much larger her breasts were when a depression passed over and that they would then reduce to "D" size cup when air pressure increased. She was reassigned to our Washington US office for a couple of years and eventually returned to us in an abbreviated condition.

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#92 Post by Boac » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:49 am

Are you sure that wasn't Mae West?

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#93 Post by AtomKraft » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:15 pm

"Climate change" is normal, but AGW, ie man induced global warming, is bollocks.

Many claim to "believe" as if it was a cult or a religion, so "believe" is the correct word in this case.

In my experience, none of the "believers" know anything at all about the subject in which they so fervently "believe".

The first step on the road to debating with these dimwits, is to establish how little they know, so I usually ask something like, "so how much do you think the planet has warmed in the last 100 years or so"?

Or you could try, "what percentage of greenhouse gasses are produced naturally, and what percentage by human activity"?

The answers to these two questions is usually enough to get them thinking a bit more, and "believing" a bit less.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#94 Post by AtomKraft » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:18 pm

And on the subject of coconuts, the big ones don't taste any sweeter- and the smaller, nicely shaped ones seem to keep better.

Slasher

#95 Post by Slasher » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Rwy in Sight wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:57 am
I am glad that the World Leader in Breast Observation includes my thoughts on His research.
Mate I wouldn't say I was a world leader, but if the IPCC asked me to prove that disproportionate small titties in a given geographical area indicate a warming trend, and provided I can conduct the necessary "hands-on" field work unencumbered, I'd sign up in a hot minute!

Of course I'd expect the usual obscenely high salary and lifetime tax-free perks. Tools of the trade, namely smoke, mirrors, and the right to turn theories into facts based on unfounded premise is also on my list of pre-employ requirements.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#96 Post by G-CPTN » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:45 pm

Tits like coconuts.

Robins like worms.

Slasher

#97 Post by Slasher » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:55 pm

AtomKraft wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:18 pm
and the smaller, nicely shaped ones seem to keep better.
Perhaps, but one can't use them as nice soft comfy pillows to snooze in between on at night.

Magnus
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#98 Post by Magnus » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:12 pm

Dad used to chat sometimes about his RAF service in Burma during WW2. His only comment about the women was "nice enough, but tits like razor strops".

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#99 Post by BenThere » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:05 pm

The hook for 'Climate Change' and its previous incarnations, Global Warming, Global Cooling, DDT, Vaccinations, et al., is that it always is in the interest of saving the planet, never mind the task of feeding the people of the world, promoting industry to produce the income to pay for it all, and the constant vilification of those actually doing the associated work to produce that income, which is usually donated in the form of mandatory taxation.

The fact is, though, that environmental progress has best been served by capitalist nations which have accumulated enough wealth to address environmental issues. The post-WWII Communist Bloc was egregious in its environmental perfidy. Chernobyl, for example, while at the same time Western nations were implementing ways to clean things up.

John Hill, who used to post here, would post how New Zealand is the exemplar; but I very recently read about the extreme pollution of New Zealand's rivers and waters, blamed on too many cows in the farm mix of New Zealand's economy. My take, curmudgeon that I am, is that New Zealand's left-wing bent is at the bottom of it all, and in need of a spanking, electorally.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#100 Post by John Hill » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:48 pm

Good bait Benny.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.