Mutti Merkel in peril

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Mutti Merkel in peril

#61 Post by OFSO » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:05 pm

Any suggestions of marching into Austria ?

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#62 Post by om15 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:14 pm

Expansion into the East was mention briefly.

Capetonian

#63 Post by Capetonian » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:29 pm

Frau Merkel arrives in Poland and is asked by the border official :
Name ? Merkel,. Angela
Occupation? No, not zis time. Four day visit.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#64 Post by OFSO » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:36 pm

My German friends just told me that AKK is a caretaker, put in place for two years until the REAL candidate is elected: he will also be Bundes Chancellor as Mutti will be standing down at the same time.

Krystal n Chips
Capt
Capt

#65 Post by Krystal n Chips » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Capetonian wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:57 am
I for one am certainly not questioning your credentials, it would be unreasonable for me to do so. Somebody on this forum annoyed me by foolishly questioning my right to comment on something to do with the UK railway system, as 'Capetonian' cannot possibly know anything about the UK.
Alas, when it comes to the UK railway system, there is a certain validity in any criticism of you in this respect.

You may recall, and there is a trend here it seems, sharing a certain letter of complaint with us several times on TOP ?...one that was, well, both mirth and vomit inducing in equal measure...something about being on an overcrowded train, asking for a freebie upgrade to First....this having just left the booking office in God's Chosen City, Manchester, no less....sadly your plea to whomever the TOC was fell on deaf ears. Then there was the immortal comment about travelling "in something they call First "...again, sadly, the ambience did not seem to meet your exacting standards.....there was also some angst about boarding a train at Birmingham, only to be summarily evicted at Milton Keynes.....again, some research showed there were several trains available, albeit one or two required a gentle stroll of about 500 yds to Moor Street station....and who can forget the time you were, ostensibly, mistaken for a railway employee !.....which as they tend to wear uniforms doth suggest your sartorial image may need to be modernised slightly.

Back to Germany and German stations.....Berlin, fairly recently to save you wondering, and having a wander around, came to the main station....nothing to concern anybody there.....bit further on and Alexanderplatz station, visited every day as I walked past or to the "U" Bahn to travel hither and thither on me Berlin Pass...now there's a very good deal I have to say.....and again, given the location and destinations, nothing of any concern. My most memorable event in fact, at the station that is, was in finding probably the worst currywurst vendor in Germany....I have some culinary expertise and experience when it comes to this dish you understand, consumed across the whole of Germany over the years.

To be honest, I have greater concerns for my safety, and that of my lady, when we encounter "the lads " or football supporters, pissed up and looking for trouble and to cause disruption to anybody in the vicinity here in the UK than I do when I encounter groups of immigrants.....my helpful advice about your grammatical error here being, sadly, ignored. One is mortified you understand.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#66 Post by OFSO » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Ah yes the delights of currywurst. The cheapest sausage the vendor can buy, covered in no-name 'tomato' sauce sold in 50kg containers, and then sprinkled with a yellowish-brown industrial-grade roach powder tasting vaguely of a German's idea of what curry might be.... During my 25 years as a resident of the Vaterland I ate it once, but haven't mentioned the fact until now. And won't bring it up, as one might say, again.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#67 Post by FD2 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:53 pm

I loved the Spectator's cover on the scramble for Mutti's throne, especially Monsieur Micron - sorry Macron - being held back. He's a bit busy at home just now though.

EU 1r.jpg

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#68 Post by G-CPTN » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:04 pm

What a shame that A Blair isn't in the mix . . .

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#69 Post by OFSO » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:26 am

I see the German rail network is paralysed by a strike today. Who do they think they are, French ? Or British at Christmas ?

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#70 Post by BenThere » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:20 pm

The damage Merkel did to Europe is without precedent, save one. I can't get my head around that she was considered a conservative. The only logical reason for her adopted policy of Islamizing Germany is that she saw a shortage of Jew (and other non-Muslim) haters in Germany and decided to do something about it, thinking that might be a good thing.

As an admirer of Israel and Jews in general, I think she was wrong and has finally paid the price, retiring in something of a disgrace.

For those of you who accept women treated as chattel, subject to FGM and organized gang-rape, throwing gays from roof tops, cutting off the heads of those who don't toe their line, blowing up marketplaces and gatherings of ordinary people, placing bombs in the road to blow up soldiers patrolling to preserve and promote peace - all that - I wish you would think about it for a change.