Biting the hand that feeds you.

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Capetonian

Biting the hand that feeds you.

#1 Post by Capetonian » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:43 am

Apparently that odious creature Julian Asshole who has been living in the sanctuary of the Ecuadorian Embassy for about 6 years, thus being protected from prosecution in various jurisdictions for (I suppose I should say 'alleged') criminal acts, is now suing Ecuador for curtailing his human rights.

They should have curtailed him a long time ago, with a dose of poison, or a bullet, or by ensuring that he took an 'accidental' tumble from his balcony.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Biting the hand that feeds you.

#2 Post by Cacophonix » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:41 am

Capetonian wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:43 am
Apparently that odious creature Julian Asshole who has been living in the sanctuary of the Ecuadorian Embassy for about 6 years, thus being protected from prosecution in various jurisdictions for (I suppose I should say 'alleged') criminal acts, is now suing Ecuador for curtailing his human rights.

They should have curtailed him a long time ago, with a dose of poison, or a bullet, or by ensuring that he took an 'accidental' tumble from his balcony.
Come, come Capetonian, that is how savages like the Saudi Arabians or Putin's gangster state behave!

Caco

Capetonian

#3 Post by Capetonian » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:54 am

Well, we're sitting on the stoep of the Royal Hotel in Riebeek Kasteel having breakfast before setting off to Groote Post, so I am feeling marginally more charitable.

Just chuck him out to face justice.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#4 Post by Cacophonix » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:05 am

Capetonian wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:54 am
Well, we're sitting on the stoep of the Royal Hotel in Riebeek Kasteel having breakfast before setting off to Groote Post, so I am feeling marginally more charitable.

Just chuck him out to face justice.
Precisely! ;)))

I am glad that the early morning stoep ontbyt en sonskyn, including eggs and boerewors for breakfast I hope, plus the koffie and Ouma Rusks has warmed your heart! :)

At the risk of irritating the denizens here...

Caco

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#5 Post by Woody » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:42 am

Two more days and we’ll be there :-bd
When all else fails, read the instructions.

Capetonian

#6 Post by Capetonian » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:26 am

Look forward to seeing you. We are at Groote Post which I recall you correctly identified on one of my photo challenges.

See you soon.