Can't be true, Shami said so.

Will she have to hand back the Ermine?
It's always my fault - SWMBO

Bob
Capt
Capt

Re: Met Police to investigate claims against Labour Party members

#2 Post by Bob » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:04 am

The Jewish Lobby in the UK is going the way of American Jewish associations, mounting hate campaigns against anyone in power that doesn't overtly support their cause, it's xenophobia from those who you would think ought to know better, but consistantly show they do not.
I hereby declare the U.S.A. a Pariah state.
All U.S. Citizens or persons arriving from the U.S.A. will be denied access

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#3 Post by Cacophonix » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:19 am

The Met police would be better looking into the basis of youth knife crime in London. Two fatal youth stabbings on Friday night alone!

Caco

Stoneboat
Capt
Capt

#4 Post by Stoneboat » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:30 pm

Two fatal youth stabbings on Friday night alone!
First they came for the handguns, can cutlery be far behind? ;)))

Nick Riviera
Snr FO
Snr FO

#5 Post by Nick Riviera » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:38 pm

Bob wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:04 am
The Jewish Lobby in the UK is going the way of American Jewish associations, mounting hate campaigns against anyone in power that doesn't overtly support their cause, it's xenophobia from those who you would think ought to know better, but consistantly show they do not.
So you are perfectly happy with the anti-semitic behaviour that has been exhibited by Labour?

Bob
Capt
Capt

#6 Post by Bob » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:32 am

Nick Riviera wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:38 pm
So you are perfectly happy with the anti-semitic behaviour that has been exhibited by Labour?

Aaah a believer.......

Point out an exmple and I'll comment

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#7 Post by Cacophonix » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:31 am

Stoneboat wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:30 pm
Two fatal youth stabbings on Friday night alone!
First they came for the handguns, can cutlery be far behind? ;)))
And another knife related murder in Bromley on Sunday!

As for the rest, not being a perpetual, unquestioning, supporter of Israel does not an anti-Semite make. In truth there are many anti-Semites about, many of them Arab haters as well!

Caco

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#8 Post by Undried Plum » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:12 am

Cacophonix wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:31 am
In truth there are many anti-Semites about, many of them Arab haters as well!
Arabs are Semites!

Ibrahim and Abraham is the same bloke, just pronounced slightly differently.

Cacophonix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#9 Post by Cacophonix » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:30 am

Undried Plum wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:12 am
Cacophonix wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:31 am
In truth there are many anti-Semites about, many of them Arab haters as well!
Arabs are Semites!

Ibrahim and Abraham is the same bloke, just pronounced slightly differently.
That was my point whereas many people tend to think the term only includes Semitic Jews! Of course not all Jews are Semites either

Caco

Nick Riviera
Snr FO
Snr FO

#10 Post by Nick Riviera » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:45 pm

Bob wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:32 am
Nick Riviera wrote:

Aaah a believer.......

A "believer?" If you mean I believe the things that have been reported and verified then, yes, I suppose I am one. But you are actually trying to pin some sort of Zionist tag on me and that doesn't wash. Classic misdirection tactic.

As for examples, I'm not your Google Monkey. There are numerous examples out there for you to find. Or you could just keep your head in the sand - it's your call.

Bob
Capt
Capt

#11 Post by Bob » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:08 pm

Nick Riviera wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:45 pm
Bob wrote:
Nick Riviera wrote:

Aaah a believer.......

A "believer?" If you mean I believe the things that have been reported and verified then, yes, I suppose I am one. But you are actually trying to pin some sort of Zionist tag on me and that doesn't wash. Classic misdirection tactic.

As for examples, I'm not your Google Monkey. There are numerous examples out there for you to find. Or you could just keep your head in the sand - it's your call.

So that would be a no then, no deflection here, I simply asked for an eample, it's your right to refuse but don't expect me to join the believers without facts and by facts I don't mean the media's and politico's twisted spins that you believers like to latch on to and spit out to anyone who hasn't been indoctrinated.

Oh and for the elimination of doubt, believer=sheeple=easily fooled=***** for brains

Magnus
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#12 Post by Magnus » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:53 pm

Bob, do YOU have good friends in Hamas? Corbyn apparently does.

Nick Riviera
Snr FO
Snr FO

#13 Post by Nick Riviera » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:46 pm

Bob wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:08 pm
Nick Riviera wrote:
Bob wrote:

Aaah a believer.......

So that would be a no then, no deflection here, I simply asked for an eample, it's your right to refuse but don't expect me to join the believers without facts and by facts I don't mean the media's and politico's twisted spins that you believers like to latch on to and spit out to anyone who hasn't been indoctrinated.

Oh and for the elimination of doubt, believer=sheeple=easily fooled=*sh*t* for brains
Ah, sorry, didn’t realise I was dealing with a hard as nails keyboard warrior. I’ll remember not to feed the troll.

Jetex Jim
Capt
Capt

#14 Post by Jetex Jim » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:57 pm

Nick Riviera wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:46 pm
Bob wrote:
Nick Riviera wrote:

Oh and for the elimination of doubt, believer=sheeple=easily fooled=*sh*t* for brains
Ah, sorry, didn’t realise I was dealing with a hard as nails keyboard warrior. I’ll remember not to feed the troll.
Nick old boy, I can't help but notice that you've deleted your own opening, (arguably trolling) post of Nov 4th. (No 5)

That's not kosher, surely?
Persuading working people to vote against their own best interests is the primary focus of conservative politics.

Nick Riviera
Snr FO
Snr FO

#15 Post by Nick Riviera » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:30 pm

Jetex Jim wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:57 pm
Nick Riviera wrote:
Bob wrote:

Nick old boy, I can't help but notice that you've deleted your own opening, (arguably trolling) post of Nov 5th.

That's not kosher, surely?
Absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I haven't deleted anything I posted. Do you want to be a bit more precise?

Jetex Jim
Capt
Capt

#16 Post by Jetex Jim » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:03 am

Well Nick this was your trolling (verb) opening gambit. Post #5 of this thread.
Nick Riviera wrote:
Bob wrote:
By the time you get to your final magisterial dismissal your original attempt at trolling has disappeared.

Nick Riviera wrote:
Bob wrote:
Nick Riviera wrote:

Hard as nails keyboard warrior hey? Good one.
Persuading working people to vote against their own best interests is the primary focus of conservative politics.

Nick Riviera
Snr FO
Snr FO

#17 Post by Nick Riviera » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:49 pm

Jetex Jim wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:03 am
Well Nick this was your trolling (verb) opening gambit. Post #5 of this thread.
Nick Riviera wrote:
Bob wrote:
By the time you get to your final magisterial dismissal your original attempt at trolling has disappeared.

Nick Riviera wrote:
Bob wrote:

Hard as nails keyboard warrior hey? Good one.
So, as you admit, my original post still exists as post number 5 on this thread. Yet you claim I have deleted it. You smoking funny fags?

Jetex Jim
Capt
Capt

#18 Post by Jetex Jim » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Oh Nick you have such a gift for wilful misunderstanding.

Nick Riviera
Snr FO
Snr FO

#19 Post by Nick Riviera » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:36 pm

You say I deleted my post. It is patently still there. I am wilfully misunderstanding. Hmmmm. You still smoking?

Jetex Jim
Capt
Capt

#20 Post by Jetex Jim » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:01 am

Nick Riviera wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:36 pm
You say I deleted my post. It is patently still there. I am wilfully misunderstanding. Hmmmm. You still smoking?
As far as I can tell it's not possible to delete a post on here after it's been up a certain time.

Your original trolling attempt of post #5 does not feature in the nested quoted replies in post #13. But I think you knew that all along.

Isn't it better to be accused of wilful misunderstanding than of being slow?