Snr FO
Snr FO

Re: Met Police to investigate claims against Labour Party members

#21 Post by Nick Riviera » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:19 am

Jetex Jim wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:01 am
Nick Riviera wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:36 pm
You say I deleted my post. It is patently still there. I am wilfully misunderstanding. Hmmmm. You still smoking?
As far as I can tell it's not possible to delete a post on here after it's been up a certain time.

Your original trolling attempt of post #5 does not feature in the nested quoted replies in post #13. But I think you knew that all along.

Isn't it better to be accused of wilful misunderstanding than of being slow?
Nested quotes? You think I deleted my post from nested quotes yet kept the original in place? That is hilarious. My God, how desperate are you to be finally seen as right about something?

I will type the following slowly so that you can understand:

1. I hit the quote button and typed my reply. I 100% did not delete anything from the nested quotes. I have no idea why my post disappeared - perhaps there is a limit on how many can be nested?

2. Even though it is deleted in the nested quotes, clicking on the blue arrow next to my name in the nesting where the post should have been takes you back to the associated post. This makes it pointless to delete it anyway.

3. The original post is still there, loud and proud.

So you see, not only have I not deleted my post, even the nested quotes have a trail back to the post which makes it pointless to think of deleting it. In your rush to accuse me of trolling (for which you have no basis if that is the post you are basing it on) you have yet again posted a "fact" which is anything but. If anyone needs to be deleting posts it is you as your posting record is starting to look rather embarrassing.

Isn't it better to be accused of being slow than of always being wrong?

Jetex Jim
Capt
Capt

#22 Post by Jetex Jim » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:14 am

Bravo Nick, your reputation as a 'hard as nails keyboard warrior' remains untarnished.

However, I still think you were trolling in post #5.
Persuading working people to vote against their own best interests is the primary focus of conservative politics.

Nick Riviera
Snr FO
Snr FO

#23 Post by Nick Riviera » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:48 am

Jetex Jim wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:14 am
Bravo Nick, your reputation as a 'hard as nails keyboard warrior' remains untarnished.

However, I still think you were trolling in post #5.

Translation - "I'm not man enough to admit I was wrong so I'll try a bit of name-calling instead."

Post #5 - didn't I delete that?