Chaos in Scotland.

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Sisemen

Re: Chaos in Scotland.

#41 Post by Sisemen » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:16 pm

Last time I saw a pic of Sturge she was leading a LGBTI parade (what does the 'I' stand for? Idiots?).

No. It stands for “intersex”. Now that’s something that I can identify with as I’m very much inter sex. (Needs to be said with a Yorkshire accent :D )

CharlieOneSix
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#42 Post by CharlieOneSix » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:28 pm

From the BBC News website:
Downing Street has confirmed that Mr Johnson told the first meeting of his cabinet on Thursday that he would be taking the title of Minister for the Union alongside that of prime minister.
Yes!! A plain and simple message......
The helicopter pilots' mantra: If it hasn't gone wrong then it's just about to...
https://www.glenbervie-weather.org

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#43 Post by BenThere » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:34 pm

I'm ignorant. What does Minister of the Union mean?

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#44 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:00 pm

It means Boris wants to really p!ss off the SNP & Sinn Fein ;)))

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#45 Post by BenThere » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:04 pm

Sounds good to me!

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#46 Post by om15 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:12 pm

Boris had a successful visit to Scotland today, the expected booing and hissing, despite promising many thousands of millions of extra money (on top of the Barnet formula) for unspecified aid and drawing everyone's attention to the benefits of a No deal there was not much enthusiasm for his visit.

Here is the First Minister (that's below Minister of the Union) not being enthusiastic.

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (279.13 KiB) Viewed 1133 times

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#47 Post by FD2 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:44 pm

I see that Johnson was criticised for wearing over the top military kit like Trump (and 'Slick Willy' and 'W' and others before him) but when I looked at the photo all I saw was him wearing a standard naval foul weather jacket with 'Prime Minister' in a normal sized name badge. Probably made in China on the cheap.

At least Sturgeon didn't have the saltires on display like she did during May's first visit.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#48 Post by FD2 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:25 am

Here is is, swaggering around at Faslane...

Boris Visits Faslane.jpg
Boris Visits Faslane.jpg (53 KiB) Viewed 1106 times

I hope he told the monkey Sturgeon where to stick her nuts. I suspect so, as her expression didn't vary from the 'I've just eaten a 'soor plum' ' look for the photos.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#49 Post by barkingmad » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:48 am

Wee Nicola Crankie's lot were recently touting the possibility of starting their own currency even before they marched off into the sunlit uplands of independence from UK but still remaining in EU

But now a cold hard reminder of what life would be like after the Westmonster money tap is turned off:

Key Scottish economic figures to be published https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland- ... s-49413345

Sounds like their next "once in a lifetime" referendum might be a crashing defeat for the separitists?

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#50 Post by om15 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:10 am

They will just deny all facts and figures, blame the "Westminster Elite" (English) for all their financial problems and their half witted supporters will just suck it all up. They have swiftly declared that all EU citizens will continue to have free NHS in Scotland, all jolly good propaganda except of course this will be funded by the English taxpayer.

I suspect the SNP would run a mile if there was a serious possibility of them having to take responsibility for their own Country, much more fun to get someone else to fund them and be able criticise them for doing so.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#51 Post by barkingmad » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:21 pm

And now Glasgow university being overcome with guilt, due to being ancient beneficiaries of the slave trade, now wish to make amends by clubbing together with the Taffs to raise a mere £20 million to set up a research department in the West Indies.

Their national poet (makar in the local dialect) appeared on MSM tonight bemoaning the fact that when Glaswegian is mentioned in conversation, us UK residents don’t automatically picture someone from the BAME community.

Can’t help wondering how much of that dosh will actually reach the yet to be established department having been filtered through the smooth suits with their executive jets who govern that unfortunate region.

And how much money will be diverted from the Jock education budget which is already suffering in the secondary education non-university sector due to the obsession with free uni education?

Some more headache for the wee Crankie as she decides which famous BAME face should grace their new currency’s 20 porridge note due to be issued before independence!

I trust the inhabitants of Baltimore, Co Cork are not holding their collective breaths waiting for the Algerians to apologise in the UN and to promise reparations for this particular outrage;

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/pirates ... -1.1003691

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#52 Post by barkingmad » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:49 am

OH PLEASE NOT AGAIN ! !

SNP MSP says election win 'could be independence mandate' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland- ... s-50013582

Next they’ll be droning on about the Berwick Backstop as Wee Nicola Crankie leads the kilts into the sunlit uplands of the EU re-entry application forms.

God help whoever has to man the Customs Post at Carter Bar in winter?!

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#53 Post by barkingmad » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:48 pm

1545 BST 15th October and wee Missy Krankie on her hind legs at SNP confrence calling for the second ‘once in a lifetime’ referendum to escape to independence under the EU.

Presumably the English/Scottish border question will henceforwards be known as the “jockstrap” as an answer to them having a land border ‘twixt EU and non-EU?

Capetonian

#54 Post by Capetonian » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:51 pm

Yep, I've just switched the whining bitch off.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#55 Post by barkingmad » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:55 pm

Note the less than enthusiastic applause.

Last time they rose to their feet it looked like they’d been levered outa the seats with a crowbar......

Woody
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#56 Post by Woody » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:06 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:55 pm
Last time they rose to their feet it looked like they’d been levered outa the seats with a crowbar......
Those deep fried pizzas take there toll ;)))
When all else fails, read the instructions.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#57 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:44 am

Last time they rose to their feet it looked like they’d been levered outa the seats with a mars bar.....
Seriously, for a moment, how do the citizens of the offshore islands view home rule? In terms of time Edinburgh is as far away as London.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#58 Post by Undried Plum » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:05 am

Depends which offshore isles.

The Northern Isles are culturally different to the Western Isles.

The Irish-origin people of the Western Isles are nominally pro-separation (of Scotland from Britain). The people of the Nordic-origin Northern Isles are not.

The people of the Western Isles and the people of the Northern Isles have little in common with eachother; and almost nothing in common with Scotland.

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#59 Post by om15 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:06 pm

Yep, I've just switched the whining bitch off.
It is an SNP thing, I listen to that fat piss head Ian Blackford in the House, a perpetual whining complaint about nothing in particular, general unsubstantiated insults about the English, really the most objectionable person in there, and that is saying something.
The sooner the SNP get their independence and fcuk off back to where they came from the better.

There is something low and base about all the SNP leaders, not the sort of people you would care to have as next door neighbours, the pending Court Case of the former First Minister may demonstrate that.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#60 Post by AtomKraft » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:29 pm

Although I'm pro independence, I agree that Blackford is an utter fanny.

He epitomises the cringing Scot.

(Not to mention the whinging one....).