Chaos in Scotland.

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Chaos in Scotland.

#561 Post by Boac » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:58 pm

Plan B:

It is probably 'difficult' to bar POTUS from entry into Scotland.

Let him in and go to the Golf course.

After the inauguration, he is no longer POTUS, so issue an arrest warrant for breach of C-20 rules. Deportation can then take place to the US where he can be tried for the other 'alleged' crimes.

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#562 Post by G-CPTN » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:13 pm

How many 'hangers-on' will there be accompanying Trump?
What percentage of them will have Covid?

Once the official aircraft is withdrawn, how will they return to the US?

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#563 Post by Undried Plum » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:29 pm

He will go back to New York on Tyson 1.

I presume the surplus SS guards will go back on the USG aircraft that had been Air Force One for his Eastbound trip.

The same will apply if he goes to Mar a Lago instead on the proposed PIK trip.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#564 Post by Undried Plum » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:37 pm

Boac wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:58 pm
Plan B:

It is probably 'difficult' to bar POTUS from entry into Scotland.

Let him in and go to the Golf course.

After the inauguration, he is no longer POTUS, so issue an arrest warrant for breach of C-20 rules. Deportation can then take place to the US where he can be tried for the other 'alleged' crimes.
I wish I'd said that.

Oh! I did. :ymblushing:

Undried Plum wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:47 pm
Local gossip in the GA community of SouthWest Scotland holds that Chump intends to come to Scotland to sulk at his Turnberry place the day before the Inauguration.

He really is such a petulant little narcissistic prick.

I hope wee nippysweetie tells him to **** back to where he'll come from as we're going back to full lockdown wef midnight tonight. He'll have sovereign or diplomatic immunity right up until 17:00 on the 20th and not a moment after that. It would be so funny if Politzei Scottland were to forcibly put him and his goonsquad under forcible quarantine.

Personally, I don't think it'll happen. I think he'll sulk at Mar a Lago.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#565 Post by OFSO » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:49 pm

Nicola Sturgeon is touring Perthshire in the First Minister's chauffeur driven car. Suddenly a cow jumps out into the road. They hit it full on and the car comes to a stop. Nicola in her usual jaunty manner, says to the chauffeur : " You get out and check - you were driving." The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports that the animal is dead. " You were driving, go and tell the farmer," says Nicola, I can't afford to be blamed for anything. The chauffeur walks up the drive to the farmhouse and returns five hours later totally plastered, his hair ruffled and with a big grin on his face. " My God, what happened to you ?" asks Nicola. The chauffeur replies : " When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of malt whisky, the wife gave me a slap up meal and the daughter made love to me." " What on earth did you say?" asks Nicola. I knocked on the door and when it was answered, I said to them, I'm Nicola Sturgeon's chauffeur and I've just killed the cow."

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#566 Post by llondel » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:47 pm

Here's another one - as POTUS there's probably some diplomatic chicanery that allows his bodyguards to carry loaded firearms when he's in the UK. Come Jan 20th, does that dispensation expire? Could be somewhat embarrassing for them to be arrested for being in possession.

PHXPhlyer
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#567 Post by PHXPhlyer » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:52 pm

Secret Service protection is for life. I don't know how long it goes for the kids.
I'm sure that the S.S. would be packing where ever.
Don't forget that he has that tarted up 757 with his name emblazoned on the side. He used it all through the 2016 election campaign before he had access to AF1 for this last go around.

PP

llondel
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#568 Post by llondel » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:03 am

But why should a private citizen of another country be allowed to walk around Scotland with armed bodyguards carrying weapons that are otherwise illegal in private hands? If he's in the UK on a diplomatic errand then perhaps there's a case, but once he's no longer head of state he no longer has that sort of privilege.

You can bet that if he does turn up in Scotland on the 19th, there will definitely be chaos.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#569 Post by Undried Plum » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:11 am

To my great astonishment, and for the second time in a week, I find myself in complete agreement with Krankie:

Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has told Donald Trump to stay away from his golf club there, amid rumors he is planning a trip on January 19. First Minister Sturgeon told a press conference on Tuesday: ‘I have no idea what Donald Trump’s travel plans are, you’ll be glad to know. ‘I hope and expect…that the travel plan that he immediately has is to exit the White House. But beyond that I don’t know. I have no idea what Donald Trump’s travel plans are, you’ll be glad to know.

Sturgeon added: ‘We are not allowing people to come into Scotland without an essential purpose right now. And that would apply to him just as it applies to anybody else. Coming to play golf is not what I would consider to be an essential purpose.’
:YMAPPLAUSE:

https://metro.co.uk/2021/01/05/nicola-s ... k-13853699

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#570 Post by barkingmad » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:30 pm

Ilondel asks: "But why should a private citizen of another country be allowed to walk around Scotland with armed bodyguards carrying weapons that are otherwise illegal in private hands?"

'PA103 - what really happened' O-N thread post # 21 might give some insight as to how this sort of thing is tolerated on UK "Sovereign" soil, pre-devolution of course... :-?

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#571 Post by Undried Plum » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:08 pm

I remember one of the Lockebie/Tundergarth locals telling me of a white unmarked helicopter which flew at low speed methodically scouring the area. He said the side door was open and a sniper, legs dangling outside, was studying things on the ground through the telescopic sight.

He's not heli-savvy, so couldn't identify the type, when when I asked for details it was clear to me that it was too small to have been a SeaKing or civvy 61; too big to have been a Jetbanger. The noise he described was not at all like the description anyone would give of a two-blade slapper like a 212. The loud screaming he described in consistent with a Puma. When I described the shape of Puma he said that my description was about right.

I never got to the bottom of that story. It seems most improbable that anyone would take a gun to a crashsite, but there are so many very strange things about that search that it can be quite difficult to understand it all.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#572 Post by barkingmad » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:45 pm

Supposing the white helo sniper decided to ‘slot’ one of the honest local folk helping in the search, like the lady with her dog who was out trying to assist and who felt threatened by the cowboys operating this strange mission, how would the impeccable Scottish justice system (a) have immediately dealt with the incident and (b) how would the same ‘justice’ system have dealt with the aftermath and explained who they were and what they were doing shooting Scots on Scottish land in Scotland.

That would have been one helluva pile of ordure to try to conceal and explain, unless they landed and “disappeared” the unfortunate dog walker or anyone else who got too close to the mystery tarpaulin in the field.

It has all gone quiet on the criminal case review front but then the plague is an excellent excuse for all sorts of issues to be kicked down the road.

TheGreenGoblin
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#573 Post by TheGreenGoblin » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:03 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:30 pm
Ilondel asks: "But why should a private citizen of another country be allowed to walk around Scotland with armed bodyguards carrying weapons that are otherwise illegal in private hands?"

'PA103 - what really happened' O-N thread post # 21 might give some insight as to how this sort of thing is tolerated on UK "Sovereign" soil, pre-devolution of course... :-?
One shouldn't forget the Chinese goons parading around London protecting the runner with the flame before the Beijing Olympics with the connivance of the British government. I knew that British world power was over on that day and that Hong Kong's democracy would be obliterated... and lo... with nary but a loud squeak from the current British government.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... -crackdown
Though you remain
Convinced
"To be alive
You must have somewhere
To go
Your destination remains
Elusive."

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#574 Post by barkingmad » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:23 pm

TGG, yer Grauniad link sez nowt about Chink goons and the Olympics ceremony?
What have I missed?🧐

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#575 Post by Boac » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:25 pm

Just the obvious, as usual.

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#576 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:14 pm

barkingmad wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:45 pm
It has all gone quiet on the criminal case review front but then the plague is an excellent excuse for all sorts of issues to be kicked down the road.
Their five Lordships are currently considering their form of words with which they will ignore the travesty of 'justice' that was the verdict of three others of their own ilk.

Mustn't rock the boat, y'know.

It's no better South of the border, I admit.

I paid close attention to the Baraitser bitch and her treatment of Julian Assange. The English judicial system is every bit as corrupted as is the Scottish version of a judicial system.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#577 Post by barkingmad » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:48 pm

Is it possible that Wee Krankie is hoping to escape to Europe soon to pursue her Erasmus vocation before too late?
Even if rumours of her departure to the EUrotrough to join with the other snouts is incorrect, this presents yet another headache in addition to putting out for tender the construction of the new hard border from Berwick-on-Tweed to Gretna.

:)) =)) :YMPARTY:

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#578 Post by om15 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:37 pm

We have increasingly expressed our sympathy for the wretched and oppressed people living in Scotland, the malevolent and lunatic marxist state under Sturgeon is using the pandemic to achieve total control over the population.

Don't believe me? watch this video clip.

barkingmad
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#579 Post by barkingmad » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:28 am

om15, good to see you have the moral fibre to post the above, expect sniping to start anytime soon!

For the benefit of the inmates of Jockistan, rest assured we south of the border are still thinking of you as you drift back towards Brussels with Wee Krankie lashed tightly to the helm.

Her Kim-Il-Nic impersonation is coming along well but rest assured, she is being tracked by those who may not be her allies;

There follows an interesting piece for Think Scotland looking into the problems the pandemic response is creating, both now and in the future. All of which holds true for the rest of the UK and the panic-stricken Western World...;

“On Friday, Nicola Sturgeon addressed the nation yet again and openly considered the possibility of tightening current Covid restrictions further. Where is Scotland now? How did we get here? Where are we going?

Let me lay my cards on the table: I’m a lockdown sceptic. But like any good scientist/sceptic, I am constantly re-evaluating my position. Every day I ask myself repeatedly: am I wrong?

I’d love to be wrong.

So yesterday, in an act of unusually brave self-flagellation, I listened to BBC News. I was dutifully informed that hospitals are about to collapse in South East England. I am quite familiar with the English hospital data and so I am aware that there are hospitals struggling there, and this is clearly worrying. It makes me wonder if I’m wrong about the situation in Scotland, but then again the statistics were released as usual at 2.00pm. My fear was once again fed that we in Scotland will never get out of this positive feedback loop we are in: our obsessive fear and testing of Covid is creating more of a problem than the disease itself.

The problems we are storing up are: medical, societal, personal, economic, democratic. The present and future damages just go on and on.

Our First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon, thinks that Covid impact is reduced by limiting social contact. This has become her whole Covid mitigation strategy, along with many other leaders around the world. She has created this idea, which has stuck, that humans generally, and Government specifically, can manage the spread of a virus. She has sold this idea relentlessly, with the help of the media, who have provided her with endless propaganda to help. Now, if she wants to reduce cases, the only tool at her disposal is to further reduce social contact – without regard or respect for the costs of such measures; the costs we know land disproportionately on the most vulnerable: the children, the elderly, the poor.

But many people have had enough and their number is growing. We are heading for a crisis whichever way you look at it and it seems that people are perhaps beginning to understand this.

Put simply, there is no evidence that lockdown works to prevent the spread of a virus.

We know the Government told us this in March and it was correct. Lockdown and the quarantine of the healthy is a bizarre experiment – never tried before but not treated as the experiment it is. We talk as if we have always dealt with viruses this way. There has been no rigorous analysis of the virological results of lockdown at all, much less the societal effects. We haven’t asked what effects this will have on our immunity either. Are we storing up huge health problems for next year and the years beyond?”

To me, BM, that whole strategy sounds identical to the ordure emanating from the BoJo circus far south in Westmonster, but the only plaudits she has received so far in theses pages is for her delivery more than her content. Imagine my surprise! =))

Edited to add: This is s fee gift, no obligation but might help you to discover WTF is going on up there;

https://informscotland.uk/

G-CPTN
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#580 Post by G-CPTN » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:45 am

barkingmad wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:28 am
Put simply, there is no evidence that lockdown works to prevent the spread of a virus.
How does the virus spread?
Social contact, social distancing, social isolation.