Mosque shooting in Christchurch NZ.

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Slasher

Re: Mosque shooting in Christchurch NZ.

#61 Post by Slasher » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:36 am

Why the hell these filthy bastards are 'locked away in solitary for their safety' is beyond me. Huggy fluff sh!t pure and simple.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#62 Post by John Hill » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:10 am

NZ has had a couple of high profile cases where convicted murderers have been locked away for some time before evidence showed them not guilty. Presumably with the 'hang em high' system of justice they would have been executed and the real perpetrators lived on in freedom.
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

ExSp33db1rd
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#63 Post by ExSp33db1rd » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:42 am

You think that there is some doubt in this case ?

From a punishment point of view, isn't Solitary Confinement for - maybe - 60 years in this case worse than the "Reward" of going to Heaven ?

I would hope that this scumbag gets Life with no parole, and is housed with members of the Mongrel Mob, as mentioned. At least I won't see my taxes looking after him for long in that case.

I read that there is consideration to charging him with murder, not terrorism ? Apparently terrorism is harder to prove, and gives the accused chance to "grandstand" his ideaology and has a limited maximum time in jail, whereas murder in this case would be easy to prove, and carries a Life sentence. Bring it on.

Capetonian

#64 Post by Capetonian » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:59 am

I see no point in putting him in prison for the rest of his life. Cost to the taxpayer etc.

Dump him into a Muslim community area, throwing him out of a vehicle so he gets a few broken bones and cuts and bruise, and let mob justice do the rest.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#65 Post by John Hill » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:04 am

I am happy to let the NZ Justice system handle this.

ExSp33db1rd
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#66 Post by ExSp33db1rd » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:06 am

Let's hope it doesn't take too long then, and that there is a shortage of wet bus tickets on judgement day.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#67 Post by AtomKraft » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:08 am

The perp is a disgrace, but NZ isn't.

The law there will deal with him correctly and there's no need for NZ to behave other than impeccably.

Slasher

#68 Post by Slasher » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:17 am

Capetonian wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:59 am
I see no point in putting him in prison for the rest of his life. Cost to the taxpayer etc.

Dump him into a Muslim community area, throwing him out of a vehicle so he gets a few broken bones and cuts and bruise, and let mob justice do the rest.
I fully agree Cape but unfortunately it's no use idling in wishful thinking. Sure, in Thailand we'd hang that bastard with no damn questions asked, in Indo and China they'd execute the prick by firing squad, in the ME it's beheading (and in this arsehole's case no dope-up before he faces the sword). These justice systems take into account 'accountability for one's actions' whereas Western justices ignore it. They deem capital punishment as 'barbaric' and 'unenlightened'. Utter ***** of course but that's what happens when countries permit lefty bleeding hearts push their judicial agenda and dictate penal systems. One of the reasons why I don't want to live in a Weatern country ever again. I have no doubt that you and me as well as a lot of members here believe the dick has lost his right to continued existence.

Thing is this disgusting piece of sh!t will soon be forgotten in the medium term future as the Unwashed have a short memory. The people he shot in cold blood will however still be dead and remain dead forever while this c**t gets the luxury of living and breathing. But facts are facts - the Kiwi and Aussie justice systems certainly won't execute this crap so all that's left in the practical sense, especially for those who lost their loved ones, is that real prison justice will prevail.

Krystal n Chips
Capt
Capt

#69 Post by Krystal n Chips » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:38 am

John Hill wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:10 am
NZ has had a couple of high profile cases where convicted murderers have been locked away for some time before evidence showed them not guilty. Presumably with the 'hang em high' system of justice they would have been executed and the real perpetrators lived on in freedom.
We've had a few cases in the UK as well, eventually being found innocent doesn't seem to register with those whose logic is that "accused = guilty " by default and support state sanctioned murder as a form of public appeasement thereafter.

Whilst the alleged terrorist in question has admitted his guilt, difficult to do otherwise, it's being reported the NZ legal authorities are proposing to charge him with murder, rather than terrorism, which is apparently easier to prove and attracts a longer sentence. He's also reported as intending to conduct his own defence...which should be interesting if he tries to hijack the trial as a showcase for his murderous extremist ideology.

rgbrock1
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#70 Post by rgbrock1 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:27 pm

Capetonian wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:59 am

Orrrr, drop him off in downtown Kabul with a sign around his neck reading "Mohammad was a faggot."
Pro Deo et Constitutione — Libertas aut Mors

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#71 Post by BenThere » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:55 pm

RGB, where you been, Bro?

prospector
Capt
Capt

#72 Post by prospector » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:18 pm

"The term " Right wing extremists " is not a label, it's a definition of whom and what they are. Radicalised is another equally definitive term irrespective of whom the terrorists are. "

Apparently, according to reports now emerging, the perpetrator was "radicalized" during his trip to Europe, especially when in Paris and Brussels, when he saw what the muslim population was inflicting on the local societies. The violence, antagonism against the local police forces was something he did not want to see developing in New Zealand or Australia.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#73 Post by John Hill » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:09 am

prospector wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:18 pm

Apparently, according to reports now emerging, the perpetrator was "radicalized" during his trip to Europe, especially when in Paris and Brussels, when he saw what the muslim population was inflicting on the local societies. The violence, antagonism against the local police forces was something he did not want to see developing in New Zealand or Australia.

Can you give us a link to any of these 'reports' please?

prospector
Capt
Capt

#74 Post by prospector » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:35 am

There are a multitude of reports with this claim, from many news outlets, just giggle them

https://www.news.com.au/world/pacific/g ... 9ec426a734

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

What does that hand signal mean?

#75 Post by Undried Plum » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:24 pm

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#76 Post by FD2 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:23 pm

OK - so was Tarrant just telling his mummy he was ‘OK’ after the murders?

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#77 Post by Boac » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:53 pm

UP - ask President Chump? He uses it.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#78 Post by FD2 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:54 pm

What does this sign mean?

V sign.jpg
V sign.jpg (56.81 KiB) Viewed 532 times

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#79 Post by FD2 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:07 pm

Originally a subtle signal to the French that the English bowmen opposing them had their two bow fingers intact, unlike those captured earlier by the French, who had had them cut off so they could no longer shoot any arrows from their longbows.

Now it has been used by all sorts of people to mean anything from Victory to f*ck off. I'm drawn towards the latter nowadays.

Don't know what the Trumper is signalling, maybe monkey see, monkey do in this case.

v-sign.jpg
v-sign.jpg (39.38 KiB) Viewed 529 times

Trump-v-sign-590.jpg
Trump-v-sign-590.jpg (71.27 KiB) Viewed 529 times

Boac
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#80 Post by Boac » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:38 pm

I think he was addressing Stormy.