Mosque shooting in Christchurch NZ.

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Mosque shooting in Christchurch NZ.

#161 Post by John Hill » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:02 am

Sisemen you are still talking tūtae,
Been in data comm since we formed the bits individually with a Morse key.

Sisemen

#162 Post by Sisemen » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:23 am

Kaua tetahi koroheke e rite ki a koe e whakaaetia kia tukua atu ki a ia. Noho atu me te noho tonu ki a koe.

(it loses a little in the translation back into English :D )

Fliegenmong
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#163 Post by Fliegenmong » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:55 am

Ben I've always felt unsafe without armament especially in Oz.

Hmm...that's interesting Slash ...... never felt like that here....perhaps we're a rather 'good' suburb?...Even the new Iranian neighbours next door are lovely people.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go... Oscar Wilde

Slasher

#164 Post by Slasher » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:58 am

Fliegenmong wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:55 am
Hmm...that's interesting Slash ...... never felt like that here....perhaps we're a rather 'good' suburb?...Even the new Iranian neighbours next door are lovely people.
Going back during the day Fliegs I was raised in a **** rough suburb in Adelaide where if you didn't know how to fight you were a welcome mat to the contents of your pockets. But that wasn't when I felt the need for arms.

I had a gun pointed at me in Melbourne when I was 19 - pulled out with the intent to kill me because I told the piece of sh!t to go fcuk himself. Lucky for me his sidekick talked him out of it. I still didn't hand over anything.

At 24 during a TAA nightstop in Sydney I had a revolver pointed at me by another piece of sh!t who was high on drugs in Kings Cross. I thought this time I was dead meat. Again I was just plain lucky that a group of armed vigilantes got the cnut before he could fire a shot.

Fcuking girly cops said not much they can do but file a report. Nothing heard on both counts. But it was that and those 2 events that made me see the need for a weapon that could blow a punk's head off. Staring down the barrel of a .38 changes your attitude forever mate. And I knew next time no bastard was gonna protect me if the sh!t hit the fan. Fcuk 'em - rather he get a bullet in the guts than me.

I finally got a permit at 28 after going through loads of crap and red tape, but as I said I'd left Oz before procuring a weapon.

Dunno how dangerous it is down there but even with the slow girlification of Oz males brought on by successive left wing dogooder pussies there's still the problem of islamics doing jihads be it running a car through a crowd or holding up a cafe. I would therefore still insist on carrying a weapon to blow away those pricks to Hell if I was ever forced to live in Australia again.

Slasher

#165 Post by Slasher » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:37 am

I see the islamic leadership in NZ is just as lunatickingly hateful of Jews as all of 'em everywhere else.

ExSp33d a question: why wasn't dear ol' peace-loving anti-racist Achmed arrested under hate speech law? Or doesn't it apply to islamics there?

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#166 Post by FD2 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:15 am

Yes it should apply, but it's very difficult to root out ingrained bigotry isn't it? I'm sure the guy in this video clip also has his own agenda and isn't entirely neutral.

People will continue to hate each other for religion, race, country, perceived inequality etc etc etc. It would be good to think that an example has been set in New Zealand, but we shall see.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#167 Post by John Hill » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:06 pm

Jews in Christchurch? Well it has been hinted at before..

http://www.stuff.co.nz/southland-times/ ... cions-Goff

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#168 Post by FD2 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:05 pm

The Sri Lankan Government has stated that the bomb attacks were carried out by a local Muslim fanatic in revenge for the Christchurch attacks. Given that the survivors and relatives of those killed in Christchurch have been showered with love and affection and sympathy for the loss of their loved ones and a large amount of money has been raised by the population here, it will be interesting to see what the reactions to the Sri Lankan atrocities will be from the imams here in New Zealand.
Katie Hopkins has had a robust response to her criticism of Ardern over the mosque killings vs Sri Lanka as the two events are not directly comparable for several reasons:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti ... d=12224324

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#169 Post by BenThere » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:59 pm

I don't think you'll get much charitable support from the Imams or their community. After all, killing Christians is a tenet of Islam.

Much more likely is that they are quietly enjoying the news from Sri Lanka.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#170 Post by John Hill » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:33 pm

BenThere wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:59 pm
I don't think you'll get much charitable support from the Imams or their community. After all, killing Christians is a tenet of Islam.
Ben, as I recall Christians have never been shy at killing and genocides. Conquest of South America, invasion of North America, invasion of Australia and of course the Crusades.

You can make a retort about NZ if you wish.

Slasher

#171 Post by Slasher » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:52 pm

BenThere wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:59 pm
I don't think you'll get much charitable support from the Imams or their community.
Same with that skinny Adern woman. Christians can't be victims as it doesn't fit in with the Leftist narrative.

Reminder to K&C - you can't call them Christians anymore. They are 'Easter worshippers'. So toe the Party line fella or Barack and Hillary will be most displeased. Corbyn will no doubt have a serious word with you too. [-X

Undried Plum
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#172 Post by Undried Plum » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:57 pm

More than 1,600 civilians were killed in US-led coalition air and artillery strikes during the offensive to oust the Islamic State group from the Syrian city of Raqqa in 2017, activists say.

Amnesty International and monitoring group Airwars said they had carried out investigations at 200 strike locations and identified 1,000 of the victims.

They urged the coalition to "end almost two years of denial" about such deaths.

Coalition states - including the US, UK and France - have conducted 34,000 strikes in Syria and neighbouring Iraq since 2014

Amnesty and Airwars said that following an unprecedented investigation they had been able to build a database of the civilians reportedly killed as a direct result of US, UK and French air strikes and US artillery strikes carried out in Raqqa from June to October 2017 in support of a ground offensive by the SDF.

Donatella Rovera, Amnesty's senior crisis response adviser, said that IS "snipers and mines had turned the city into a death trap" but that "many of the [coalition] air bombardments were inaccurate and tens of thousands of artillery strikes were indiscriminate, so it is no surprise they killed and injured many hundreds of civilians".

She added: "Coalition forces razed Raqqa, but they cannot erase the truth."

Amnesty International

Just because we slaughter Muslims on an industrial scale doesn't mean that we and our so-called "freedom fighters" are any better than 'their' terrorists.

Slasher

#173 Post by Slasher » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:09 pm

It's called the fog of war Plum, and the ***** starts flying after the first shot is fired.

I don't know of any war where civilians were spared by either side.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#174 Post by John Hill » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:23 pm

It is called bigotry.

Sisemen

#175 Post by Sisemen » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:28 am

With all the technology available it’s amazing that every Western airstrike fails to get the perps but always manages to hit schools, hospitals, peaceful mosques, and children’s playgrounds.

And the gullible fall for it every time.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#176 Post by John Hill » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:35 am

Sisemen wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:28 am
With all the technology available it’s amazing that every Western airstrike fails to get the perps but always manages to hit schools, hospitals, peaceful mosques, and children’s playgrounds.

And the gullible fall for it every time.

No, the truly gullible are those who think airstrikes do not hit schools, hospitals, places of worship (including mosques) or childrens playgrounds. The airstrikes also kill non-involved men, women and children. Wake up and face reality.

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#177 Post by FD2 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:23 am

Showing compassion to your own citizens who have been attacked in that manner is not to be sneered at. If the attacker had been a Muslim attacking a Christian school the response would have been the same towards the victims and their families. It shows leadership by example which I think is preferable to bellicose rhetoric.

Yes - there's always collateral damage in warfare and no doubt there has been since the conflict between Christianity and Islam started raging back in the time of the Crusades. Likewise Protestants v Catholics, Muslims v Buddhists, Sunnis v Shias, everyone against the Jews... ;))) No side is blameless in this matter. I don't believe killing non-Muslims is actually a tenet of Islam or just a convenient excuse for extremist mad dogs to murder in the name of 'their' God. I doubt if the Muslims in Christchurch are having a quiet laugh about what happened in Sri Lanka either.

I can't see an end to this everlasting conflict but have a feeling in my water that it will come to an end in an almighty holocaust. Participation in the Syrian conflict hasn't helped and Saudi participation in Yemen shows that they can contribute to the carnage of non-participants with the best of them.

BTW Ardern is busy hosting Prince William at the moment, so probably a bit reluctant to start making contentious statements.

John Hill
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#178 Post by John Hill » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:42 am

I am always somewhat amused when folks from the Red Island poke the borax at our Jacinda!

FD2
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#179 Post by FD2 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:52 am

Some quiet enjoyment in Christchurch today:

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zea ... 0148582001

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#180 Post by BenThere » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:29 pm

Christians have never been shy at killing and genocides
Nor have non-Christians. Today, and for a long time, Christians don't go on rampages to indiscriminately kill non-believers. Only Muslims do that these days.