Chaos in the UK

A place to discuss politics and things related to Govts
Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

Re: Chaos in the UK

#81 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:28 pm

Last couple of times I've been in London, I've seen very few Englishmen.

om15
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#82 Post by om15 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:01 pm

At the 2011 census, London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British. 37% of the population were born outside the UK, including 24.5% born outside of Europe.
If you look at the increase in non white residents since the 2001 census you will see quite a shift, so if that trend continued the current 2019 figures would be less for White British.
Anecdotal evidence indicates that most of the White British residents have moved to Devon and Dorset.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London

Capetonian

#83 Post by Capetonian » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:37 pm

Last couple of times I've been in London, I've seen very few Englishmen.
I'm not sure how you identify an 'Englishman' by seeing one.
Perhaps we could clarify.
Instead of 'Englishmen' let's say 'white people'.

BenThere
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#84 Post by BenThere » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:00 pm

I suppose it was a political movement that caused the great countries of Europe to surrender their cultural heritage, risk their civil order, turn on their European ethnicity in favor of a hostile and needy immigrant wave, but that's what they did, in UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands and elsewhere.

I've scratched my head trying to figure out why and how they came to this point. But much damage has been done, and the consequences will be felt for generations. Generally, you can thank the Left for that, if you're so inclined.

Some nations have risen up in resistance to this cultural suicide, mostly in Eastern Europe. As the future unfolds, I think we'll expose the fools and the wise.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#85 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:09 pm

My census area has:
visible minority population of 0.0%
Non-English/French household language spoken of 0.0%
Gender Studies graduates 0.0%
Lawyers and legal graduates 0.0%
Qualified in theology 0.0%

Largest group of employment: Engineering/mechanic.

We have 97% Canadian-born, including 3% First Nations/Metis.
The original origins are about 30% France, 10% English, 10% Irish, 6% Scots, 2% Welsh, and the rest from all over Europe, typically single families from Scandinavia to Bosnia. There are 10 Mexican origin people, 10 Indonesian and 2 Filipino.
No international immigrants in the last 5 years.

Crimes committed I am aware of: 0.0%

Police vehicles seen off the main highway: 0. Excepting they do a drive down every road once a year as a box tick.

One thing I do notice in Canada is that people who do not have English as a first language (judged by their command of it) speak to each other in English or French even when not communicating with others. They only use their native tongue for single words or expressions that they wish their friend to help them with. This seems to be irrespective of their national origin. I do not find the same thing in UK, where many normally chat in their mother tongue.

As to the Englishmen bit, there are quite a few I have seen in London who are white but have the facial characteristics of people who are not typically English; Scandinavian, Slavic, etc.

Stoneboat
Capt
Capt

#86 Post by Stoneboat » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:50 pm

Not UK, but what's the big deal with having a question on citizenship on the US census questionnaire? The American left profess great admiration for all things Canadian, where the question of nationality has been on the census form since 1909.

Back to chaos in the UK. If the expression WTF did not exist, it would needs be invented to describe this.

Teen who killed two men claims cannibis does not impair driving.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#87 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:25 pm

The left does not do consistency when it does not suit their agenda. Nor does any politician, but the left will shout aggressive insults in your face for pointing it out. However..

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#88 Post by OFSO » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:01 am

Don't know about nationality or race, but these days taking the no 73 bus into the centre of town (Stoke Newington - Islington - Oxford Circus) there are maybe a couple of whites and everyone else is black. And this has come about since 1994 when I started using the run. Only exception is the reverse run coming home in the evening when all the big burly Poles are travelling home from work (and forget to pay).

Capetonian

#89 Post by Capetonian » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:50 am

Watching Sky News now. Both 'presenters' are black. I thought I'd picked up Zambia TV.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#90 Post by Pontius Navigator » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:10 am

Agree with Fox, the Poles have a different appearance although things get blurred with second generation. I worked with a Ukraine last month. He was born in Kiev (cave) but brought to England when he was 4. Although the wall came down about 30 years ago he must have come a few years before that. You would not have categorised him as foreign.

Capetonian

#91 Post by Capetonian » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:45 am

the Poles have a different appearance although things get blurred with second generation.
They are not usually obese, covered in tattoos, and don't have lumps of metal sticking out of their faces. They don't walk round with acres of flabby flesh hanging out between a grubby t-shirt and a filthy pair of jeans.

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#92 Post by OFSO » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:27 am

Two Poles refurbishing a house round the corner from us. Good work but suspect they are being paid by the hour !

Fox3WheresMyBanana
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#93 Post by Fox3WheresMyBanana » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:29 am

Labour Peers take out newspaper* ad to attack Corbyn over antisemitism in the party.
The thick plottens
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/0 ... ling-test/

I say newspaper, but it's The Guardian.

Capetonian

#94 Post by Capetonian » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:36 am

I am surprised the Guardian accepted an anti-Labour advert demonising their great leader. I suppose it shows that they are desperate for revenue, hypocrites, or both.

I watched the Panorama programme and I failed to be convinced. I suspect that Corbyn and others in his party are anti-Israel and anti-Zionist, as they well might be, but the hystericals have failed to grasp that this does not necessarily mean that they anti-Semitic, a term which in itself is misleading.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#95 Post by AtomKraft » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:42 am

I think it's odd that people are criticised for not liking Jewish people.
In my experience, they're bloomin' 'orrible.

Capetonian

#96 Post by Capetonian » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:51 am

That's a matter of opinion, AK, and it's one that we should be entitled to express without fear.
In my experience, when I had to deal with them professionally, I found that they were either bloody vile, or very likeable, with very few between those opposite ends of the spectrum.
Now that I no longer have to deal with people other than on my terms, and can be selective, I have some Jewish friends who are lovely people.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#97 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:06 am

Capetonian wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 1970 10:40 pm
. . .
to deal with them professionally, I found that they were either bloody vile, or very likeable, with very few between those opposite ends of the spectrum.
I only knowingly knew two Jews and only because they told me.

I find the majority of people I meet are likeable and very few that I would rather avoid. I have no idea of peoples ' religious beliefs, and to the avoid list I would count God botherer's calling at my house.

AtomKraft
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#98 Post by AtomKraft » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:11 pm

Well, maybe I've been unlucky- and my dentist is Jewish and quite decent. I've had my share of less pleasant ones too.
I went to Israel to see if it was just my bad luck, and it didn't seem to be.
What I find odd though is that even though the Jews have been shat on by all and sundry for some thousands of years, in pogrom after pogrom, they never seem to say "hang on, maybe it's got something to do with the way we carry on?".
Instead, ever stronger measures are trotted out to ensure we all have to be nice to them.
The love of money, grumpy behaviour and general bloody-mindedness are traits that tend not to lead to popularity....

OFSO
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#99 Post by OFSO » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:30 pm

I can't tell the difference between gentile and jew and don't care either.

Pontius Navigator
Chief Pilot
Chief Pilot

#100 Post by Pontius Navigator » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:55 pm

Atomkraft, my aunt would empathise with that. The girls in her Admin pool in Egypt and Cyprus, ATS, she hated with a vengeance. Her father had fought the Turks and set up business with the Germans. She went to school in Luxembourg and was brought up as a good Catholic.

I think she hated Catholics more 😀